Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Nice reaction. Very respectful to someone who put time, thought and energy in trying to help you.
But at least I know what kind of person you are now, and I will not make the same mistake again. Plenty of people who are decent and polite and do appreciate help.

This is my last reply to you.
You are litteraly stressing me and triggering stomache pain and shaking hands, not helping me and I pointed in my reply to you why your reply not only didn't helped me but instead did the opposite.
Regardless of your intentions, vision of what you believed you provided, you are right now being unhelpful to me, that's a fact and I exposed my reasons about it.

Please stop replying to me in my thread.
Thanks and good journey in life.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:23 AM
Administrator
Hello

Crystals are a wonderful "tool" but they are nothing without open and honest communications about what has happened and seeing where the "life lessons" are in the experience. We might well have bad times in our lives but we can grow and move from them.

I know this well from my husband "Heart" and Admin here and my husband, he was literally lit on fire at the age of 4 but grew up with the memories "he lit his school tie and shirt on fire". In learning the truth it set him free to take his shirt off at the beach or pool and SHOW he is survivor.

He still has a lot of childhood trauma from the abuses he faced but is seeing he lived through it all and is a strong man for it all. PTSD is real and it does come out of no where at times into your life space.

Lynn
Old 10-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Crystals are a wonderful "tool" but they are nothing without open and honest communications about what has happened and seeing where the "life lessons" are in the experience. We might well have bad times in our lives but we can grow and move from them.

I know this well from my husband "Heart" and Admin here and my husband, he was literally lit on fire at the age of 4 but grew up with the memories "he lit his school tie and shirt on fire". In learning the truth it set him free to take his shirt off at the beach or pool and SHOW he is survivor.

He still has a lot of childhood trauma from the abuses he faced but is seeing he lived through it all and is a strong man for it all. PTSD is real and it does come out of no where at times into your life space.

Lynn

I am not sure to have understood your reply.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Nice reaction. Very respectful to someone who put time, thought and energy in trying to help you.
But at least I know what kind of person you are now, and I will not make the same mistake again. Plenty of people who are decent and polite and do appreciate help.

I just want to chime in here and say

You are a good person :) <3
Old 02-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Seeker

Hello, an update, if it can helps someone else in a similar situation.

Among the stones I picked, a celestite and a mangano calcite helped me. It have a soothing peaceful and healing effectI found. Light blue and light pink stones have this "cooling/relaxing" energy that I need when feeling exhausted and burned out.

Gentle healing to who needs it in their journey
Old 09-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Pathfinder

Orange / pink carnelian, Ametrine, Ruby in fuchsite, Rutilated quartz, citrine in smokey quartz
Old 09-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Pathfinder

Rutilated quartz with blue calcite
Old 09-09-2020, 07:23 PM
Knower
For recovering from sexual abuse, rhodolite garnets.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Seeker

Hello @Stugg88 @Hilary

Thank you both for your recommendation stones, I look into it, some I don't know at all like rhodonite and ametrine!

Blessings 🙏
Old 14-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesofSpring
Hello @Stugg88 @Hilary

Thank you both for your recommendation stones, I look into it, some I don't know at all like rhodonite and ametrine!

Blessings 🙏

Glad to be helpful. Just make sure you know the difference between rhodonite and rhololite. Rhodolite is good for sexual abuse, I have a large piece that came to me from a mine, it helped to heal me. I don't know much about rhodonite, except that it is a different stone. Good luck!