Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-06-2020, 07:17 PM
Master

It's nice they did it successfully.

But, the enthusiasm exceeds the performance. NASA was above this level many years ago. It is a first step to catch-up, and a little happy and proud distraction from the bigger mess.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:35 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It's nice they did it successfully.

But, the enthusiasm exceeds the performance. NASA was above this level many years ago. It is a first step to catch-up, and a little happy and proud distraction from the bigger mess.
Well yes, NASA could accomplish the task, but didn't have the same panache. Now that space travel is going beyond Government programs and moving toward commercial (which I think is the big issue here), I would expect things to start accelerating (some good and perhaps some bad things about that), but should be interesting.

I mean.... if it were real.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Well yes, NASA could accomplish the task, but didn't have the same panache. Now that space travel is going beyond Government programs and moving toward commercial (which I think is the big issue here), I would expect things to start accelerating (some good and perhaps some bad things about that), but should be interesting.

I mean.... if it were real.
I'd expect commercial to be more successful than governmental, and much cheaper.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Oh yes, it is much more amazing what they can do these days with special effects and computer animation. Much better then when they faked the moon landings from a giant TV studio in area 51.

BTW: What happened to your prayer thread? It seems to have completely vanished? No subscriptions, no records of posts. Did you ask them to take it down or is there a juicy conspiracy theory there? I bet ol Musky is involved in it somehow.
Oh I completely absolutly without a shadow of doubt know the moon landings were not real. I was a child and didn't believe it even then!!!! ( We can't talk about the "other" business... I am already in enough trouble!)....
Old 03-06-2020, 01:46 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh I completely absolutly without a shadow of doubt know the moon landings were not real. I was a child and didn't believe it even then!!!! ( We can't talk about the "other" business... I am already in enough trouble!)....

Darn, there is nothing better to talk about then things we are not supposed to talk about. Sounds like you are the victim of a conspiracy to me. That is one theory I heard anyway.

Can you at least tell me if Elon Musk is involved in any way. I hear tell he is something of an anti-Christ these days. Who would've thunk it, ol Musky, the prince of darkness. Strange world and strange times we live in. I would move to the moon, but nobody has been able to get there yet. Well....maybe ol Musky has been there, who knows what he is up to.

Last edited by ketzer : 03-06-2020 at 01:49 PM. Reason: P.S. I might say a prayer for you, but don't tell anyone! Especially not ol' Musky.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Darn, there is nothing better to talk about then things we are not supposed to talk about. Sounds like you are the victim of a conspiracy to me. That is one theory I heard anyway.

Can you at least tell me if Elon Musk is involved in any way. I hear tell he is something of an anti-Christ these days. Who would've thunk it, ol Musky, the prince of darkness. Strange world and strange times we live in. I would move to the moon, but nobody has been able to get there yet. Well....maybe ol Musky has been there, who knows what he is up to.
Musk said something about changing the pills he's taking (red instead of blue, I believe), questioned the fear-mongers' wisdom, and he even said he'll sell all his properties and rent.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:34 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Musk said something about changing the pills he's taking (red instead of blue, I believe), questioned the fear-mongers' wisdom, and he even said he'll sell all his properties and rent.
Sounds like ol Musky is making some moves. Where do you think he is headed?
Old 04-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Elfin

Quote:

Yes darling .. you've sussed me. The truth is that Elin Musk has actually bought the moon. But please please please please please PLEASE don't tell anyone , cos if you do I'll have to get the flipping fly swot our again ( and you know how much you like that ...wink wink...)
Old 04-06-2020, 05:07 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Yes darling .. you've sussed me. The truth is that Elin Musk has actually bought the moon. But please please please please please PLEASE don't tell anyone , cos if you do I'll have to get the flipping fly swot our again ( and you know how much you like that ...wink wink...)

Hehe, that ol' Musky, what will he do next? It's like trying to catch up with Frank Abagnale, he is always one step ahead of everyone.
Ya know, I have always dreamed of having a cabin in the wilderness to get away from it all, but the moon!, now that is really leaving the world behind. Any idea how much he paid for it and who he bought it from? God I would suppose, who else could have held title to it.
Maybe the old musky devil really is the Antichrist?
You don't suppose he intends to crash it into the earth do you? I always suspected he had ulterior motives for building those rockets.

Anyway, I'm not afraid of your silly little fly swatter, I am fast as Frank, you will never catch me....hehehe!
Old 04-06-2020, 06:09 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Hehe, that ol' Musky, what will he do next? It's like trying to catch up with Frank Abagnale, he is always one step ahead of everyone.
Ya know, I have always dreamed of having a cabin in the wilderness to get away from it all, but the moon!, now that is really leaving the world behind. Any idea how much he paid for it and who he bought it from? God I would suppose, who else could have held title to it.
Maybe the old musky devil really is the Antichrist?
You don't suppose he intends to crash it into the earth do you? I always suspected he had ulterior motives for building those rockets.

Anyway, I'm not afraid of your silly little fly swatter, I am fast as Frank, you will never catch me....hehehe!
You wanna bet??? I can outrun you any day lol... No - one gets away from me unless I let em !!!! ( But between me n you , I heard tell that elon bought the moon off Donald Tr**p!)... Anyway, don't spoil it, cos he's promised me I'll be the first person ever to land on it... ( If I play my cards right... Don't quite know what he means by that... But will take fly swot with me just in case !).....lolol...