Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Seeker

The Spiritual Dimension

I just finished my latest book "The Dual Light-Speed Universe and the Dot-Wave Theory with Quantum Entanglement 2020" which is now available on Amazon. It has a fancy title but it is written from an engineering perspective. All equations are algebraic. My latest philosophic book in 2019 was "The Dot-Wave Theory and the Dual Light Speed Universe". On this forum I will discuss the spiritual dimension and our interaction with it.
Science is based upon experiments with our light speed Cs universe to verify our theories. It is therefore based upon what we see and measure. Our instruments at the present time do not readily and directly pick up the spiritual dimension. What is the spiritual dimension?
Einstein and Bohr looked at the universe from two different viewpoints. Both had theories and results based upon there two different viewpoints. Both were correct up to a point. The problem is that the universe does not have a time dimension. There was no before or after the universe. The universe always existed. It is just light speed Co energy and light speed Cs energy where Cs= 18833Co.
Ultra high light speed energy Cs flows into a pinpoint and is transformed into light speed Co/Cs energy. Our universe has five basic dimensions X, Y, Z, Co, and Cs. The physical work consists of dot-waves which oscillate between the Co dimension to the Cs dimension and back.
Einstein’s space time equations are correct but the physics is incorrect. An object that moves toward a velocity near the speed of light spends more of its travel distance in the Cs dimension. In that dimension its clock does not tick. This produces Einstein’s special relativity equations. An moving frequency source has a forward Doppler where the frequency is higher in the front and lower in the rear. The geometric mean of the Doppler is Einstein’s equations. The two light speed dimensions are interconnected to produce a single mass which is the geometric mean.
Our Co/Cs universe constantly radiates Cs energy into the Cs dimension. A black hole keeps radiating and eating up the Co/Cs particles in our universe. Thus over time the universe will slowly become the original Cs photonic universe. It will expand toward infinity and then converge to the next big bang. The normal cycle time according to my calculations is 1088 billion years.
We live the physical dimension but also in the spiritual dimension. The spiritual dimension interconnects us with our collective groups. Religions form groups. Even this forum produces groups of spiritually interconnected people. To understand our various religions, we must look at the formation of our Gods which are our spiritual collectives. No God was necessary to produce the universe. Since time is not a dimension all we have is Co and Cs energy which transform into each other. Our Gods upon this Earth came from the Cs dimension. They evolved from the animal Gods.
According to Carl Jung the noted psychiatrist, we have a dual brain which contains the conscious mind and the unconscious mind. People such as myself hear inner voices and have vivid dreams. This is caused by communications between the conscious mind and the unconscious mind. In my case I have hypo-manic mind such that I can bring myself to an excited state and communicate between my two sections of my brain. At 81 years of age I no longer have the ability to have direct communication while I am awake. I still have vivid dreams. MY unconscious mind is always working and solving problems while I am asleep. It is also in contact with the spiritual dimension which I call the collective consciousness. Thus there is a collective entity which I call the God of Humanity. Within that God are the smaller collectives which are the Gods of man.
The Gods of man originate at different prophets of God who form groups. Some of us interact with the highest God but most of us interact with the lower levels of God, the Gods of man. All Gods are quite valid and in death we flow into our Gods. However everyday we interact with our Gods which absorb us.
There are many possibilities for our existence after death. The most simple one is that we are absorbed by our Gods and become part of our Gods. Thus we become part of a collective future existence. Any questions so far?
Old 29-01-2020, 01:40 PM
Helps to tell us what Cs and Co are.
A few more random spacings would make it easier to read also.
Thanks

"absorb us"? photonic?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2020, 04:53 PM
hazada guess

There are so many different teaching's,I don't know what to believe though I can relate to the inner voice bit.
Old 29-01-2020, 05:34 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Helps to tell us what Cs and Co are.
A few more random spacings would make it easier to read also.
Thanks

"absorb us"? photonic?

Apparently Co is the speed of light as currently understood and Cs is a gross misunderstanding by the author of the referenced work. He seems to be conflating both quantum entanglement and inflation with velocity through normal space.

I don't know the author's credentials but I doubt he's a scientist, much less an actual physicist. A Google search turns up nothing but his books and some forum participation.

In essence he's saying there are two parallel universes, or one overlays the other and the speed of light operates at different velocities in each and I guess they weakly interact with each other. This is not a view held by any actual physicists.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Apparently Co is the speed of light as currently understood and Cs is a gross misunderstanding by the author of the referenced work. He seems to be conflating both quantum entanglement and inflation with velocity through normal space.

I don't know the author's credentials but I doubt he's a scientist, much less an actual physicist. A Google search turns up nothing but his books and some forum participation.

In essence he's saying there are two parallel universes, or one overlays the other and the speed of light operates at different velocities in each and I guess they weakly interact with each other. This is not a view held by any actual physicists.

The author claims "It is just light speed Co energy and light speed Cs energy where Cs= 18833Co."

On amazon, his book description claims "Then it became self-evident to me that the dot-waves of different dimensions were not independent but crossed between the two light speed dimensions of Co= 2.99792E8 meters per second and Cs where Cs= 18832.8 Co. I knew that the units of the magnetic permeability constant Uo=1.25664E-6 and the gravitational constant G= 6.67260E-11 had the same units of meters squared per coulomb and therefore gravity was similar to a magnetic force. The ratio of Uo to G was 18832.8 and over the years I did not know what this ratio meant. My study of Quantum Entanglement in the last few months made it self-evident to me that this ratio was the exact speed of Quantum Entanglement interactions which were specified as being over 10,000Co. Thus my dot-waves oscillated between the light speed Co dimension and the light speed Cs dimension."

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Master
There is no such thing as a spiritual dimension. Only a spiritual sense, being emotion. But all dimensions (which are infinite) are spiritual.
Old 22-02-2020, 12:56 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
There is no such thing as a spiritual dimension. Only a spiritual sense, being emotion. But all dimensions (which are infinite) are spiritual.
I would reword that slightly, as in 'there is only a spiritual 'perspective''.

It's all in how we look at things. That is why some people get it, and most people don't. Otherwise, it is always there, along with everything else.
Old 22-02-2020, 09:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
I just finished my latest book "The Dual Light-Speed Universe and the Dot-Wave Theory with Quantum Entanglement 2020" which is now available on Amazon. It has a fancy title but it is written from an engineering perspective. All equations are algebraic. My latest philosophic book in 2019 was "The Dot-Wave Theory and the Dual Light Speed Universe". On this forum I will discuss the spiritual dimension and our interaction with it.
Science is based upon experiments with our light speed Cs universe to verify our theories. It is therefore based upon what we see and measure. Our instruments at the present time do not readily and directly pick up the spiritual dimension. What is the spiritual dimension?
Einstein and Bohr looked at the universe from two different viewpoints. Both had theories and results based upon there two different viewpoints. Both were correct up to a point. The problem is that the universe does not have a time dimension. There was no before or after the universe. The universe always existed. It is just light speed Co energy and light speed Cs energy where Cs= 18833Co.
Ultra high light speed energy Cs flows into a pinpoint and is transformed into light speed Co/Cs energy. Our universe has five basic dimensions X, Y, Z, Co, and Cs. The physical work consists of dot-waves which oscillate between the Co dimension to the Cs dimension and back.
Einstein’s space time equations are correct but the physics is incorrect. An object that moves toward a velocity near the speed of light spends more of its travel distance in the Cs dimension. In that dimension its clock does not tick. This produces Einstein’s special relativity equations. An moving frequency source has a forward Doppler where the frequency is higher in the front and lower in the rear. The geometric mean of the Doppler is Einstein’s equations. The two light speed dimensions are interconnected to produce a single mass which is the geometric mean.
Our Co/Cs universe constantly radiates Cs energy into the Cs dimension. A black hole keeps radiating and eating up the Co/Cs particles in our universe. Thus over time the universe will slowly become the original Cs photonic universe. It will expand toward infinity and then converge to the next big bang. The normal cycle time according to my calculations is 1088 billion years.
We live the physical dimension but also in the spiritual dimension. The spiritual dimension interconnects us with our collective groups. Religions form groups. Even this forum produces groups of spiritually interconnected people. To understand our various religions, we must look at the formation of our Gods which are our spiritual collectives. No God was necessary to produce the universe. Since time is not a dimension all we have is Co and Cs energy which transform into each other. Our Gods upon this Earth came from the Cs dimension. They evolved from the animal Gods.
According to Carl Jung the noted psychiatrist, we have a dual brain which contains the conscious mind and the unconscious mind. People such as myself hear inner voices and have vivid dreams. This is caused by communications between the conscious mind and the unconscious mind. In my case I have hypo-manic mind such that I can bring myself to an excited state and communicate between my two sections of my brain. At 81 years of age I no longer have the ability to have direct communication while I am awake. I still have vivid dreams. MY unconscious mind is always working and solving problems while I am asleep. It is also in contact with the spiritual dimension which I call the collective consciousness. Thus there is a collective entity which I call the God of Humanity. Within that God are the smaller collectives which are the Gods of man.
The Gods of man originate at different prophets of God who form groups. Some of us interact with the highest God but most of us interact with the lower levels of God, the Gods of man. All Gods are quite valid and in death we flow into our Gods. However everyday we interact with our Gods which absorb us.
There are many possibilities for our existence after death. The most simple one is that we are absorbed by our Gods and become part of our Gods. Thus we become part of a collective future existence. Any questions so far?

The CERN particle physicist Daniel Whiteson tells us in his book published 2018 'We have No Idea' just of how the universe is observed;
-me
-you
-that rock
-that other rock
-those rocks over there

in other words we know nothing. We can't even say we know 1% of everything -because we don't know what everything is.

There is only one presence who can tell anything about anything and that's 'me' - that person who appeared when I awoke this morning.

Truly - we have no idea.

Let's just enjoy it and above all stop killing each other.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.