Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2019, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
neil-"
as he spoke, the masses become angry and took it upon themselves to upturn the tables.

Where did you get this information? Thanks, I will glance thru the James E. Padget messages
to see if it is mentioned when I have time.

Imo, btw, being angry at your brother compared to a teacher showing anger as a teaching lesson -
a correction of wrong doing
for those that would understand no less...I feel is fine for a Holy person, Yogi, Swami, Guru even today.

Yes in & of a lesson, a person such as Jesus could. However he would not up turn one or more tables to prove a point if those tables to be upturned would cause an out right riot or offend a single person or harm an animal.
He also would simply not harm another persons free will to in any way shape or form.

All of his thoughts & actions would be highly humble loving & without contempt. & would happen without him needing to contemplate if his thoughts maybe unloving etc.

And him being free from negative spiritual attachments/beings. (Because he emanates the full armour of Christ essence)..ie:- impervious to the negative forces & or attachments of such. Means that any unloving decisions that he makes, would be his and his alone & so he would instantly reap a penalty unto the Soul'self. And effectively deminitioning the quality of Soul'self for any single unloving thought or act.

However this reaping would not happen because he would not be capable of acting unlovingly in any situation whatsoever. Because he was as the the Heavenly Father Christ entity is. Unlovingness is not a part of a christed beings personality WHATSOEVER.
Old 22-12-2019, 12:08 AM
ImthatIm

Great Spirit and Great Mystery.

May I call you Spirit and Love and Light.

I can only be in awe of you and surrender myself to you,
so I may more know this Great Love and Spirit and Light.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Deactivated Account
@Op:

"the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

you can say, in a parable:

"In the beginning, there was Sun, and the sunbeam was with the Sun, and was light."

This is a description, it is knowledge on how God expands. It is a knowledge that, whatever God creates is, like itself/himself.
Old 28-12-2019, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 GOD

first of all what is the meaning of the word 'GOD'.
G- generator
O- operator
D- destroyer

so, i would say god is something that controls us, guides us, throughout the cycle. basically its an energy is the purest ans strongest form, which is omnipresent.
Old 15-04-2020, 05:38 AM
Master
I don't know who or what God is I thought I did. Some say we humans are Gods & Goddess but I don't think I am that would require me to to look within myself and I don't want to go there. I watch Alien documentaries and alienologist say Extraterrestrials are Gods or we have their DNA . If I was a alien I would know it or if I was a Goddess right ? If I was Extraterrestrial I'd hope to be a Celestial being (that is my favorite species). If I was a Goddess would I have powers and be all knowing ? The thought of this is just intangible .
Old 15-04-2020, 09:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
The story of Adam and Eve as you know it is false.

I would say it's a metaphor. Clay represents DNA.
Old 15-04-2020, 03:29 PM
Master
I don't get why God is often referred to as a "He" in the Christian religion. Other religions have multiply Gods or Goddess . Maybe God is genderless I also don't think Jesus died for our sins on the cross . Why is all the wickedness have not been abolished ?
I wonder how God supposedly judges mankind according to our Sins that we make.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Newbie ;)

It is a really difficult question I suppose. It is a faith inside you, I think. As for me, I believe more in numbers, horoscopes and I usually use it in my everyday life. You can check this too. For example, this is a yearly horoscope prediction. It always helps me to plan something
Old 08-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Kioma

From another thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=67

The universe IS the Word Of God.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color .............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Kioma, I disagre, in that a word is associated with a metaphysical-1 concept.

This is why make the distinction is terms of word God/Universe ---ego synonyms---.

God/Universe = occupied space aka spirit-2, 3 and 4, and there exist three primary kinds of occupied space.

In the following I use italics ---in quotes--- to make clears the distinction of occupied space from a metaphysical-1 concept of occupied space or concept of the true non-occupied space.

"G"od/"U"niverse = metaphysical-1 aka spirit-1 and is inclusive of God/Universe { Uni-V-erse } as the following

Uni- being associated with metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } Gravity ( ),

-V- being associated with occupied space { fermons and bosons } sine-wave /\/\/\ frequency aka physical/energy/reality aka Observed Time

-erse being associated with dissasociative, occupied space of metaphysical-4 { spirit-4 }, Dark Energy )(.

So all that exists ---except metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space is included in the above set. If we add in the macro-infinite non-occupied space, then we have the Cosmic Trinity;

Metaphysical-1, concepts/mind/intellect

-------------conceptual line-of-demarcation-------------------

Metaphysical-2, ---true non-occupied space---

Occupied Space Uni-V-erse { Universe/God }

Start with the whole, and no parts can be excluded...... B Fuller

.................................................. ......Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space.................................................. ....

Any who follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought, will eventually be led here, as I have.

IS a just a term of verb { more includes dynamic }, to replace the term IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
From another thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=67

The universe IS the Word Of God.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Closed Thread