Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-08-2019, 03:09 PM
Pathfinder

Is Heaven On Another Planet

Could it be that we are aliens and heaven and hell are just planets we came from, for example, mars or the sun are like hell and heaven is like a planet we haven't found that is perfect and has a lot of life on it

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 11-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Master

Technically, heaven or "the heavens" as the ancients called it, is everything that is above the clouds, so basically, space and all the planets outside of ours. Hell is another word for the Underworld, which the ancients believed contained an entire civilisation much like our own and was the final destination of deceased souls. Many of the ancient gods were supposed to originate from other planets.

For instance, the Hindu god Vishnu is supposed to reside on the "heaven" Vaikuntha, which could easily be intrepreted as another planet. It is described as a wondrous paradise, populated by humanoid beings with blue skin and four arms.

In the Mahabharata, when Arjuna visits his father's home, the realm of the gods, he is taken there in a flying chariot and it is clearly described as the planets and stars zoom by. On this planet, people get around in vimanas, flying machines. There is even an entire flying city made of metal, which Arjuna destroys in an epic battle.

The Sumerian gods are also described as having arrived here from another planet. This is a very common theme in ancient myth.
Old 11-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Master
Mark 14:62 you shall see the son of man coming with the clouds of heaven.

I always pictured heaven to be in the clouds overlooking the earth. Jesus coming with the clouds of heaven. Amen
Old 11-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by karok
Could it be that we are aliens and heaven and hell are just planets we came from, for example, mars or the sun are like hell and heaven is like a planet we haven't found that is perfect and has a lot of life on it

It makes more sense that the heavens and hells taught by religion are astral realms filled with thought-forms created by human hopes and fears.

So there probably is an astral Pearly Gates because that is what generations of Christians have been taught to believe in. And the inhabitants of these astral heavens may believe that they are in the highest place, surrounded by astral thought-forms of angels etc etc. But such heavens are limited, and a pale reflection of true states of spiritual peace and bliss.

Peace.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Mark 14:62 you shall see the son of man coming with the clouds of heaven.

I always pictured heaven to be in the clouds overlooking the earth. Jesus coming with the clouds of heaven. Amen

Look in Genesis Chapter 1, the first Heaven included the clouds.

Namaste.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-08-2019, 05:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Look in Genesis Chapter 1, the first Heaven included the clouds.

Namaste.
PLEASE EXPLAIN.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:45 AM
Master
Genesis 1:6-8 reads

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it
divide the waters from the waters.

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the
firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God called the firmament Heaven.

Namaste.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-08-2019, 09:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Genesis 1:6-8 reads

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it
divide the waters from the waters.

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the
firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God called the firmament Heaven.

Namaste.

Well before I had asked you to explain, i did not remember reading it anywhere in Genesis.

So I googled after reading your reply above, & I still can not find where Genesis states that the firmament was refered to as Heaven.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account

There are three main realms that I have come to find and these are Celestial/Heaven, the Subtle and the Physical. Heaven is a totally different realm altogether from the Gross and Subtle.

Whether or not there is some form of life on other planets ways positively scientifically when you look at the probabilities. We are fairly comfortable with mathematical laws regardless of a lack of tangible evidence. I would like to believe that there are scientists who've worked up some kind of equation mathematically proving indeed that there Is life on other planets... anyway.

A quick astral travel beyond the sky into space will definitely cause you to meet some kind of unearthly lifeform. And what we see in the movies starts to dawn on you that they got the idea from somewhere.

Nowadays, there countless people talking about they're stories of being lifted up into heaven. I believe this should give you something of a clue.

A tonne o
Old 12-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Well before I had asked you to explain, i did not remember reading it anywhere in Genesis.

So I googled after reading your reply above, & I still can not find where Genesis states that the firmament was refered to as Heaven.

Did you read the scriptures I quoted?

Between the firmament was the 1st Heaven. This heaven everybody has been to.

According to Jewish beliefs, there are 7 Heavens.

For example, the 7th Heaven is where God resides. The 5th Heaven is where the assemblies are held such as the assemblies mentioned in Job 1 and 2. The 4th Heaven is where the rain, sleet, snow, etc. is stored which is a Heaven several people have visited if they ever flew on an airplane during a storm, etc.