Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Newbie ;)

I loved this video, its so interesting. Its once I feel the need to watch many times.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I'm getting close to 40 years old.. and I was raised with this knowledge; was taught this as being accurate from when I was a kid.

It probably helps that my mum knew some of the people referenced in the video, and participated in collecting/translating some of the artifacts that have been uncovered.

As such, I think this guy is pretty spot on. I could probably add some details that he left out, if anyone had any questions.

Yes please! Amazing you were raised with this knowledge.
Could you expand on any of the ancient Egypt details? I loved ancient Egypt but now that I know its quite different from what I was taught its even more fascinating.

Also is there any evidence that the Thoth emerald tablets exist, or where they are? I can't seem to find this out online even though theres images...idk
Old 08-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Experiencer

The mysteries of past civilizations are indeed fascinating, foremost being the Sumerians who, for some reason, academic archaeology seems to avoid even though the Sumerians were first in many things that seem to be attributed to ancient Egypt. Why is that? Almost seems like somebody's hiding something from us(?).

Interesting...many years ago I read that Zecharia Sitchin was the world's foremost authority on translating ancient Sumerian cuneiform at a time when only a couple dozen people were translating such, and would frequently write to Mr. Sitchin and ask "am I getting this right?".... until his book "The Twelfth Planet" in 1976. Hmmmm.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyesociety
Yes please! Amazing you were raised with this knowledge.
Could you expand on any of the ancient Egypt details? I loved ancient Egypt but now that I know its quite different from what I was taught its even more fascinating.

Also is there any evidence that the Thoth emerald tablets exist, or where they are? I can't seem to find this out online even though theres images...idk
The Emerald Tablets:
http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

And because most people won't understand the metaphors used, here's a handy guide that clarifies things written in the Emerald Tablets: http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot....pare_8947.html

The tablets themselves were initially donated to a private library for safekeeping.. I believe they may have moved since then.

Egypt was build prior to the great flood described in the Emerald Tablets (and the bible), and they used what we would call ancient technology to construct them. The technology back then was primarily sound / frequency based. Sonics and ultrasonics can be used to produce a wide range of effects; from deconstructing selected materials, curing diseases and viruses, levitating objects, clearing blockages in our energy fields, and much more.

To go into a bit more detail, we know that producing the right frequency of sound will shatter a crystal glass. In a similar way, each object has its own frequency at which it resonates. If you find the right frequency, and make the sound loud enough, you can, eg, make stone crumble. Any biologists here will also confirm that viruses are crystalline in structure.. find the right frequency for each virus, and you can cure it in a few minutes. There's a lot of research into this in certain areas.. but I've not got the info handy at the moment. I've seen lists of viruses and the relevant frequency and length of time needed to penetrate the body. I'll have to do some more digging to recover these...

Sound was also used to levitate objects, or more accurately, countering the effect gravity had on them. I'm a little unsure of the dynamics here because it was explained to me when I was too young to comprehend the details. But I was told that the pyramids were constructed from the top down.. and only lowered to the ground when each piece was in place.

Referring back to the great flood, this was a specific time in our past when the energies were right to allow us to take the next step in our spiritual journey. You have to keep in mind that we were fifth dimensional beings at this stage. We had great abilities and technologies available to us. A grid was set up (I won't go into too much detail here because it's partly covered in the video) and a group entered it where they used physical technology to replicate spiritual energy; this is essentially what we consider to be the luciferian rebellion these days; the use of technology to replace/replicate spiritual progress.

This attempt backfired and resulted in Earth's magnetic poles shifting. There are many ways of explaining this, so I'll cover an aspect that wasn't explained in the video. The magnetic poles essentially store Earth's memory.. or more accurately, the bonds that dictate which elements can bond with other elements. When they shifted, the bonds of every man made, non-naturally forming, material lost its cohesion.. fell to dust. At the same time, because we're linked to the Earth's energy field, we also lost our memories.. and our connection to the Light.

We 'fell' so to speak. We became primitive beings with no access to technology, our higher self, or the Light. This is why all the ancient cities and relics we find are all made of natural materials. Nothing man made survived unless it was protected by those few who shielded themselves from the pole shift.

The Emerald Tablets describes a little of what happens next, but other beings came down and helped out as needed. This is why we see Pleiadian influences in the bird tribes (native americans), Sirian influences in Egypt (google 'dogon sirian' for more info), Dragons in China... each major region had their own specific needs that other races were able to assist with. This is why we have so many different spiritual and religious views; they were designed to meet the needs of the local people. But the important message here is that 'god' as it's referred to in most religions talks about the specific deity/deities that influenced them; which is to say they were simply enlightened beings from a different race. There is a greater, all encompassing GOD that we are all a part of.

I think the video did explain something of this, but Atlantis was situated where the Bermuda Triangle is now. When we fell, Atlantis sunk, but not before the dimensional fabric ripped open. What came through wasn't just the wayward spirits described in the video.. many/most of the mythical creatures we have reports of also came through. This day has routinely been celebrated as Halloween.. While a good portion of these creatures were returned home, some of them did manage to stay here and have enough of an impact to create the folklore we have today.

Alright, I'm going to pause this here and let you ask any questions, or for more details in specific areas.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Seeker

still something don't seem right , why would advanced aliens like anunnaki(spelling?), need to splice humans for gold mining when they probably could build machinery that would be much faster and far more efficient? or if the Egyptians could use frequency and vibration to quarry and build pyramids , why wouldn't the anunnaki use it to mine the gold?
Old 08-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
The Emerald Tablets:
I've seen lists of viruses and the relevant frequency and length of time needed to penetrate the body. I'll have to do some more digging to recover these...

If you can find the list I would be highly interested. I've been collecting frequency's for similar uses and am aware that 741hz is very useful against viruses. I know some of the plant/flower essences are too but in most cases do not know their frequency's, so if you find that list please post it.

PS Have you listened/read to some of the Michael Tellinger stuff on how sound and frequencies was used in Sumerian times to power great gold mining operations and indeed whole empires? The things the call 'cattle culls' are particularly interesting. Given what we now know about sound and how different frequency's will arrange sand on a plate on a speaker it certainly looks like these 'cattle culls' were power plants. Which makes a lot more sense than archeologist claiming they were cattle pens or houses when they can no doors, no entrances or exits. He also goes into genetic coding and how early humans ....well never mind to long to type, but any of the resent tranlations of the Sumerian texts will get you there. The Emerald texts were channeled, I forget by whom but presumable by a Annunaki who at various times called himself Thoth, Horas, Ra and some other names. However their tale of humans ealy existance is not much different than what's found in the Sumerian texts which are mankinds earliest written records and were carved in stone, hence their survival. Fascinating stuff! My first entry down this road of ancient archelogy and civilizations was the Emerald Tablets actually.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
still something don't seem right , why would advanced aliens like anunnaki(spelling?), need to splice humans for gold mining when they probably could build machinery that would be much faster and far more efficient? or if the Egyptians could use frequency and vibration to quarry and build pyramids , why wouldn't the anunnaki use it to mine the gold?

I wondered about that, too. These beings traversed the stars...yet depended upon slave labor to do the mining...??? Doesn't make sense. I've wondered if instead of mining, the being found on earth was genetically tweaked for the production of food (farming, harvesting, preparing) and to do other menial tasks. The late Lloyd Pye pointed out a great deal about the question of just how our food sources...grains, fowl, cattle, etc. ...were produced by primitive humans, and how could they possibly reason to labor for hundreds of years to produce. For instance, the progenitor wheat plant the chaff is so tightly bound to the seed and the seed is so tiny it would have been almost ridiculous to use it as a food source. Yet the wheat that's been developed to modern wheat, the chaff comes off easily and the seed is much larger. He also speaks of the original beast that cattle were derived from...a very large and wild creature. How were primitive humans able to bread it to a smaller, gentler creature? Where could that knowledge possibly come from?

I neither believe nor disbelieve the stories of the Annunaki, it may be fact or fiction, but rejecting it because it "sounds too fantastic" doesn't sit well with me. Such opinion is counter to true science. Modern science of the day scoffed at the idea that the ape and giant panda actually existed until specimens were produced.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:46 AM
Experiencer

I'll have a look for the virus frequencies.. if I can't find my hard copies (or something on my computer), I may be able to find something online.

From what I understand, humans were created and (for the most part) left on Earth for long periods of time to harvest monatomic gold. We did use tools to do this; we weren't asked to filter single molecules of gold from the ocean/land by hand.

Also, this is the time that the bible calls Eden. All our needs were met and we had no disease, monetary system, or conflict of any type. Adam and Eve were the first to discover the sacred fruit (sex / reproduction). This signified our separation from 'bondage', our exile from Eden, and our freedom to choose our own path... plus all the other 'punishments' the bible describes; awareness of modesty, pain during childbirth, etc. This was the higher races deciding that we should be allowed to continue and progress spiritually alongside them.

I've heard different reports of how we were created, but in each case, the Sirians played a role in it. More recently, I've seen numerous reports that the Anunnaki (there are various spellings for the name) had influence too. But how it was explained to me decades ago, was seven male and seven female Sirians made use of a star tetrahedron (energy grid) to access the energies of creation. Some reports indicate that a monkey/primate was used as the building block; being native to Earth, thus creating the 'missing link' we learnt about at school. However, due to the large number of reports of how it was done.. I'm uncertain which holds any truth.

From what I understand, the mining tools were sound based, in the way that a 'beam' could be directed towards a mountainside. The beam contained the relevant frequencies to break down each material into dust, then levitation was used to draw in specific materials into relevant catchment areas.

Had a look before posting this.. and found the frequencies. These are from a old document I have, entitled "A History of Rife's Instruments and Frequencies" from 2005. The guy is called Raymond Rife, although I remember he was also named 'Royal Raymond Rife' or 'Dr Ray Rife'.. or any variation of those names/titles.

The frequencies listed use different devices, and I had a look and the website that sells the devices is still running: http://futurefrequency.com/

I'm not strictly promoting the use of these.. I'm posting for the sake of information. A reliance on technology often limits our spiritual progress.

Rife Ray #4 frequencies
Actinomycosis (Streptothrix) 192,000
Anthrax 139,000
B. Coli (Rod form) 417,000
B. Coli (Filterable virus) 770,000
acillus X (Cancer carcinoma & sarcom1,604,000
Gonorrhea 233,000
Spinal Meningitis 427,000
Staphylococcus Pyogenes Aureus 478,000
Staphylococcus Pyogenes Albus This frequency found in Rife's Papers 549,070
Streptococcus Pyogenes 720,000
Syphilis 789,000
Tetanus 234,000
Tuberculosis (Rod) 369,000
Typhoid Fever (Rod form) 760,000
Typhoid Fever (Filter passing) 1,445,000

Rife's lab note frequencies / First Frequency in Hertz /Second Frequency in Meters to Hertz
Actinomycosis (Streptothrix) 678,000 / 186,554
Anthrax 900,000 / 272,539
Anthrax Symptomatic 400,000 / 16,655
Audio range B. Coli (Rod form) 683,000 / 317,914
B. Coli (Filterable virus) 8,581,000 / 11,103,424
Bacillus X & Y. Cancer 11,780,000 / 17,033,662
Bubonic Plague 160,000 / 512,466
Catarrh 1,800,000 / 1,713,100
Cholera Spirillum 851,000 / 960,873
Contagious Conjunctivitis 1,206,000 / 2,025,625
Diphtheria 800,000 / 1,090,154
Glanders 986,000 / 736,591
Gonorrhea 600,000 / 150,649
Influenza 1,674,000 / 1,946,704
Leprosy 743,000 / 251,926
Pneumonia 1,200,000 / 381,901
Spinal Meningitis 927,800 / 1,795,164
Staphylococcus Pyogenes Aureus 998,740 / 555,171
Staphylococcus Pyogenes Albus This frequency found in Rife’s papers 549,070 /
Streptococcus Pyogenes 1,214,000 / 2,111,214
Syphilis (Treponema Pallidum) 900,000 / 2,775,856
Tetanus 700,000 / 15,779
Audio range Tuberculosis (Rod form) 583,000 / 541,142
Typhoid Fever (Rod form) 900,000 / 868,964
Typhoid Fever (Filter passing) 9,680,000 / 13,943,835

Philip Hoyland’s Beam Ray audio frequencies
BX (carcinoma) 21275
Typhoid Virus 18620
BY (sarcoma) 20080
Tetanus 1200
Treponema 6600
Typhoid Fever (rod form) 6900
Staphylococcus 7270
Pneumonia 7660
Streptothrix 7870
B. Coli (rod form) 8020
Tuberculosis (rod form) 8300
Streptococcus 8450
Tuberculosis Virus 16000
Worms 2400
B. Coli (filterable virus) 17220

1950’s Life Labs ray tube instrument frequencies
BX (carcinoma) 2128
Typhoid Virus 1862
BY (sarcoma) 2008
Tetanus 120
Treponema 660
Typhoid Fever (rod form) 712
Staphylococcus 727
Pneumonia 776
Streptothrix 784
B. Coli (rod form) 800
Tuberculosis (rod form) 803
Streptococcus 880
Tuberculosis Virus 1552
Gonorrhea 712
B. Coli (filterable virus) 1552
Old 09-05-2017, 03:14 AM
Experiencer

Thought I'd try YouTube for some insight into people that have found any benefit in using the devices.. and some of the frequencies are available to use/listen to on YouTube. Search for 'Rife Frequencies healing'.

And there's numerous videos of viruses actually dying as a result of these frequencies. For example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCkupIqbNXo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k13v3zdSgIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvU9JrWycFI

Pretty interesting stuff.
Old 09-05-2017, 03:49 PM
Master
Thank you Carnate, I appreciate you posting those! It may take a while to get that unpacked, as the numbers are higher than what I expected in hertz.

Without actually knowing anything I'm finding some strong line -ups with the Sumerian accounts of the creation of man. It lines up well with Native American stories I grew up with and also with a few OBE's results and of course seems to explain some of our more mysterious archeological finds and megalithic construction found around the world, and some very odd passages in the Bible which no one ever successfully explained to me as a kid and instead told me to think about other things and read the New Testament instead.

Perhaps the most persuasive thing though was my grandmothers passing about 4 years ago. For years she had said she wanted to 'Meet her Maker'. Which we had always presumed was God of course, and I'm sure that's what she meant too.
When she passed over I followed her spirit to make sure she 'made it home'. I followed, twice in fact. Both times one of her first stops was in a desert land with grand huge buildings of stone overlooking a plaza, and seated on benches were very tall people in Sumerian type clothing over looking the plaza. They had a 5th dimensional feel to them or perhaps it was the intense sunshine present in the land and all the gold they wore.
After a brief pause she continues onward up into Light Realms - a good 20 of them until I loose her trail completely and I'm in a white out of pure energy unable to discern her energy signature anymore and thus forced to return to body. This stop and these Sumerian looking giants existence always perplexed me - until I found Zachariah Sitchens translations of the Sumerian texts and creation of the adama accounts.