Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 21-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Spiritlite Spiritlite is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 6,199
  Spiritlite's Avatar
I'm so sad today I don't know what to wear.
Spiritlite
Maybe rosequartz.
__________________
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED......
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 21-02-2011, 08:44 PM
star-child
Posts: n/a
 
Today I am wearing orange calcite

Yes rosequartz or moonstone Spiritlite would soothe you. I will send you some love too.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 22-02-2011, 05:52 PM
star-child
Posts: n/a
 
Was wearing orange calcite until about 5 today, in the end I found the orange a bit too stimulating, especially because I was wearing an orange cardigan too. So I'm wearing balancing Unakite now. I love the mixture of green, dark pink and quartz of Unakite.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 22-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Topaz Topaz is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Alanta
Posts: 2,093
  Topaz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Was wearing orange calcite until about 5 today, in the end I found the orange a bit too stimulating, especially because I was wearing an orange cardigan too. So I'm wearing balancing Unakite now. I love the mixture of green, dark pink and quartz of Unakite.

You've been tangoed

I love Unakite gentle grounder

I'm drawn to Amazonite for truth, emotional well being and communication .
I'm going through a lot of changes lol , I just have to trust i am on the right path .
__________________
Love is an Energy not an Emotion . .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 23-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Nalini
Posts: n/a
 
Not too experienced with crystals but I just bought a rose quartz bracelet with amethyst "discs" in between each bead or ball of rose quartz.. if that makes sense! I can feel myself opening up to the love, but the past few months have been rough on me so it's been up and down. This little bracelet is working really hard for me. I'm very grateful :)

Looked up unakite and I'll definitely have to try to find that one! Sounds awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 23-02-2011, 04:32 AM
tragblack
Posts: n/a
 
i gots quartzes in my pockets
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 23-02-2011, 06:31 PM
CJ82Sky
Posts: n/a
 
ack i don't even know the name of them all.

i have my leopodolite (as always) since i work on the internet with rose quartz, peach selenite (i think that is how it's spelled ack im awful with names!) and blue lace agate, a very small perfect piece of fire opal, and a green stone that i forgot but also has to do with self acceptance - maybe a larimar? its a turq green with some white striations.

i also have more haha those are just the ones that come with me daily :)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 23-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Moonkestrel
Posts: n/a
 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
You've been tangoed
I'm drawn to Amazonite for truth, emotional well being and communication .
I'm going through a lot of changes lol , I just have to trust i am on the right path .

Oo Amazonite...Lurrrvelyyyy! Used to find it a really challenging energy but learnt alot from it and now love it!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 23-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Moonkestrel
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalini
Not too experienced with crystals but I just bought a rose quartz bracelet with amethyst "discs" in between each bead or ball of rose quartz.. if that makes sense! I can feel myself opening up to the love, but the past few months have been rough on me so it's been up and down. This little bracelet is working really hard for me. I'm very grateful :)

Sounds gorgeous!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 23-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Moonkestrel
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
ack i don't even know the name of them all.

i have my leopodolite (as always) since i work on the internet with rose quartz, peach selenite (i think that is how it's spelled ack im awful with names!) and blue lace agate, a very small perfect piece of fire opal, and a green stone that i forgot but also has to do with self acceptance - maybe a larimar? its a turq green with some white striations.

i also have more haha those are just the ones that come with me daily :)

Sounds like larimar And fire opal - very very nice. I love gazing into fire opal, it's fascinating in there!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums