Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-03-2021, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Of course it is exiting to see and read about Spiritual Science getting recognized for class room studies.
I think so, too.
Gregg Braden has been trying to bring the 2 together for awhile.
Many youtubes on his bridging the gap.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
SF is for those who are serious in spirituality. Those who are interested in science they read science news and so is with spirituality.
The two are starting to converge. On both sides dross is being cast off and the real debate is why humans need to have everything explained? Do they feel more secure for knowing that something can be explained even if they can't themselves understand it?

Quote:
Of course it is exiting to see and read about Spiritual Science getting recognized for class room studies. $1.1 billion World Ranking Spiritual University is a World News no one can deny.
I'm ok about spirituality being regarded as 'science' which is the systematized collection of data and turning it into information. But it has to be rigorous and peer reviewed so we can be sure we're all observing the same thing (whatever it may be).

Science doesn't stand still for even a moment - nor does spirituality so I for one would want to know the provenance of a hypothesis.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:50 AM
Master

puri university

Quote:
I submitted a proposal to the Govt.of India for building a $ 1.1 billion 'Puri University' for study of Spirituality along with other Academics on 3rd Aug.19. I also wrote a letter to the Finance Minister to provide extra provision in the next finance budget for this project. As I did not hear from them I went to the Supreme Court in Dec.20.

While I am waiting for the final decision, I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a 'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality. This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project.

Nature worked silently during all these years to facilitate spreading its knowledge. This is a warning to Harvard like universities who do not teach Nature's Bio-Laws related with life. Soon they would be surpassed by Puri University www.puriuniversity.com

Wish university gets a success producing graduates who are self-confident, professional, entrepreneurial ,creative , curiosity driven , integral , hardworking , loving ,cheerful, enthusiastic, hopeful and faithful and not mere diffident & dull job seeker in the employment exchange.

Getting funding is one challenge and succeeding in the overall mission is altogether different. Hope and trust these are meticulously planned and executed .

Also I feel comparing with other universities is irrelevant. Lots of people (including Indians) who have graduated from those universities lead genuinely good life (on a lighter note 7 drop outs from harward are in top billionaires list today ). They may have their reasons not to adopt any curricula based bio-laws (as explained-demonstrated to them).
Old 14-03-2021, 11:13 AM
Master

class divide or class specialization

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
personally i think the idea is a bad one... it will lead to elitism in spirituality because obviously an educated person is more important than one who isn't.... then we'll have a class divide the way we do in the rest of life.

Sigh.

I do understand in history there has been lots of class divides and humans have suffered lot . But not all times such specialized knowledge results in class divide . It can also lead to class specialization with benefits of specialization devoid of higher lower / superior inferior class divides based on race, color , religion,language,nationality ,sex , money , ideology etc .

Class specialization essentially recognizes following
1. That a group of people can excel in their job in a given conducive conditions and society / customers get the benefits of their excellence.
2. No person can do everything in his/her life by himself .
3. It takes lot of continuous repeated efforts of somebody to excel even in small activity .
4. Society needs wide range of activity to be done for the overall well being of the society .
5. One class does not exploit others and treat other classes on equality in rewards / dealings / respect.
6. Classes promote excellence & honesty among themselves taking into account interests of the society/customers over their's own.

If people do exactly opposite of what said above , class divide can occur .

So ultimately it all depends on people what they make of what .
Old 18-03-2021, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
I submitted a proposal to the Govt.of India for building a $ 1.1 billion 'Puri University' for study of Spirituality along with other Academics on 3rd Aug.19. I also wrote a letter to the Finance Minister to provide extra provision in the next finance budget for this project. As I did not hear from them I went to the Supreme Court in Dec.20.

While I am waiting for the final decision, I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a 'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality. This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project.

Nature worked silently during all these years to facilitate spreading its knowledge. This is a warning to Harvard like universities who do not teach Nature's Bio-Laws related with life. Soon they would be surpassed by Puri University www.puriuniversity.com

What about humanitarian funding and poverty crisis and whatnot?. Omg, so much money being thrown around. Amen