Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Master
Not sure if I have it right but the information/answer I got as I read this was, "It's individual to each soul."
Old 01-01-2015, 03:56 AM
Master
What pretentiousness, "kk" and "Organic".

Meanwhile, lets not really think about the situation. Objectively.

2014 added up to a completion. ( 7 )
2015 = 8, and resonates change and something anew.

Happy New Year.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-01-2015, 04:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Wonderful, thank you for sharing such a soul-felt experience!

I find it fascinating that our soul-selves and our conscious presence can maintain such separate themes. That your son knew of your more openly-embraceive talents and yet chooses to be "thicker" in regards to his general experience for this life time is interesting in a matter-of-fact way! In his case he embraced the restrictions.

With your daughter waiting longer to embrace the bond, do you notice if she's growing to be more flexible in respect to her greater self? I'm wondering that since her soul-experience spent literately no time in the whom if this resulted in an identity that's less conditioned by physical matter? Or is she old enough to tell yet?

I hope you don't mind my asking. You have an unique perspective due to your sensitivity for such things so your observations carry unique value as well!

my daughter was different. i heard her name at the moment of her birth and also knew she would never be 21. i new it would be headlines. i also knew we had been together on the other side. she insisted she was the mother and i the daughter. i had to play along with it. she was killed when she was 18. it made the front page. she always spoke of a mint green dress for the prom. that was the picture on the front page.

there is more to this story then you can image. more reasons she came and more reasons she had to leave. it is part of the book i am writing.

kk
Old 01-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What pretentiousness, "kk" and "Organic".

Meanwhile, lets not really think about the situation. Objectively.

2014 added up to a completion. ( 7 )
2015 = 8, and resonates change and something anew.

Happy New Year.

how petty of you.

kk
Old 01-01-2015, 04:36 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
there is more to this story then you can image. more reasons she came and more reasons she had to leave. it is part of the book i am writing.
kk
Please let me/us know when you've published it! I'll be the first standing in line to buy a copy!
Old 01-01-2015, 05:34 AM
KevinO

Quote:
how petty of you.

kk

You left out the "r".

Little things count.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
You left out the "r".

Little things count.

nope he is just being petty again.

kk
Old 13-01-2015, 08:20 AM
candelight

Quote:
my daughter was different. i heard her name at the moment of her birth and also knew she would never be 21. i new it would be headlines. i also knew we had been together on the other side. she insisted she was the mother and i the daughter. i had to play along with it. she was killed when she was 18. it made the front page. she always spoke of a mint green dress for the prom. that was the picture on the front page.

kk

Thank you for sharing a part of your life experience.

That sort of makes me think a bit more about fixed destiny and creating along.
Old 13-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Master

thank you.

it makes me think about coming with a life purpose. she had such a short life but she packed it all in.

not all lives are so purpose driven. some can create as they go along. sort of free hand and drawing outside of the lines. every story is different.

i do love the fixed destiny thought too. it is like knowing there will be an intersection in the life at a certain time and them the person shows up and you are on the right path. this part is truly planned and so great.

if we follow all the pearls on this necklace it is interesting to think that people question if there is an afterlife but it is kind of a given that there is a before life where it is all planned. feeling that there is a life purpose and plan.

kk