Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2007, 08:20 AM
deltawaves

Hey Jaycee,

Yes you're right. We all need to trust our intution on what feels right for us. As you know we are not all atracted to the same expression of truth, it's all good.

Thanks
Old 19-01-2007, 03:42 PM
bodylisious32

Hi all,
I would also like to point out somethink as Jaycee, pointed out,
Sometime ago now i also placed a post on Etherium gold, but in the powder form, i gave this some thought , and did some research i think at the end of the day you just got to go on your own gut instincts, i was really into the thought of haven this and toyed with the idea for almost a week an a half, but then decided to decline , as wanted it to happen natural, think some think i read an also was told , was that it can raise your vibration to fast ,Kundilini rising..... and if this happens can be dangerous for yourself, but a you say its all about each individual, and what they choose to do about it.....
Am glad you are okay with it though , and am glad some one posted back, because when i posted this there was some ppl interested about it, but dont think no one got back about what it was like to take.......

much love light and protection,
xxxkerixxx.
Old 21-01-2007, 07:32 PM
deltawaves

Thanks bodyliscious!!!

The etherium gold has been very interesting!! Since January I have only taken it about 4 times and so much physical old stuff has shifted for me, namely moving which I have been procrastinating over for years and am now doing (never thought it would come) and the direction of my spiritual work/business, I'm not stressing out like I really was late last year, and my parents and me, forgiving them and myself). I can't take one every day cos so much moves for me when I do. Which is great, so I am using them with conscious awareness of when I need an extra push/boost to make difficult changes.
Old 21-01-2007, 09:13 PM
dreamer

Hey delta,

its mind expanding stuff isn't it? I took it for 5 days during which I was getting amazing energy movement in my heart, third eye and crown, like doing hardcore third eye meditation Then I read Jaycees post, which made me stop and have a think, which was a good thing. Everything i've read since has persuaded me to try it again properly i'll let you know what happens.

My thinking is that if I am to follow my own advice and trust in the oneness of everything, then there is no right or wrong way of doing anything, cos only One exists. Also I was only thinking a couple of months ago wouldn't it be great if there was a natural suppliment that everyone could take which would bring joy into everyones hearts and change the way the world is - so maybe this is just a manifestation of that thought - and if so how could i turn down such a blessing, i asked for it so i should take it with appreciation. (Plus its just gold, which is maybe just our essence anyway - heart of gold an' all that)
Old 03-02-2007, 03:57 PM
hnasc

My experience with the gold

I did order the gold capsules about two years ago and used them. I found that there was a noticable energetic increase in focus and meditative endurance. I read the post also, saying it was part of some plot to delude spiritual seekers.

My take on that theory, even if it is true and there is a group of beings who want it used that way, is that substances (in and of themselves) cannot be programmed to the extent that all of that substance is programmed.

In other words, if my spiritual intent in taking the gold or any other substance, is good and clear, that spiritual intent will override whatever other programming might be there.

This is evident to the extent that, in the bible it says that some can drink deadly poison and it will have no affect. I don't know that many of us on earth today have that type of spiritual strength but I do think it is possible.

I heard a very interesting story about the Dalai Lama and his degree of spiritual intent from the Lakota. I can't repeat it because it could be interpreted a lot of negative ways but let's just say that I know people who know that this spiritual leader can exemplify that biblical example.

Back to the gold......I think anything we use to help us advance as spiritual beings has the capacity to become a crutch. Ceremony, spiritually energized supplements and energetic healing should open doorways to greater spiritual awareness, not become the doorway as well as the room on the other side.

That being said, I did not sense or experience any "illusionary programming" in this product.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Gonzo

I didnt feel anything from white powder gold , maybe it wasnt good stuff.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:51 AM
dreamer

Apparently if you take this for 40 days and nights and fast you can attain God conciousness, Egyptians used to do this.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:27 PM
janspirit

Talking

thanks for the tip... will check those sites out... tho LOL am already pretty spaced out.... I'm not a space cadet for nothin'!!!

love n light

janspirit x

Old 11-03-2007, 08:19 PM
dreamer

Hey Jan, the site posted by delta waves at the start of this thread is interesting, dunno if thats the one you were going to look at or not but if you weren't then do....if you want to of course. Nice to feel spaced out, better than crammed together anyway.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:37 PM
developing1

Hi,

have taken my first two capsules 2day, what will/should i be feeling?

best wishes

Developing1
Closed Thread