Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-11-2021, 09:38 AM
Knower

I've some new realizations about this. Other than the one time I played SOS in the car and it sounded incredibly fresh and new, it's been similar, but not exactly the same as back in the day.

What was there before, my enjoyment of the music, is nearly exactly the same; however, there's been a lot more added to it. Somehow, I hear it on a vastly deeper level than I ever did when I was younger, and all of this came on less than a year ago. Between the 1970's and a year ago, the sound and my enjoyment of ABBA songs was the same, seems shallow to me now, but there was some "deeper" going on, even then.

I play their videos a lot, which is not the same as listening to the music only. This could be a lot of the reason why I hear their music so much more deeply now. I have context in my mind from having watched their videos, even when I listen to the music only, such as in my car.

I'm on the autism spectrum, usually only slightly. However, in this ABBA thing, I'm actually becoming more autistic, which is very unusual in an older person. I'm in my own world when listening to it, and my love of the music is highly defining of who I am. Sometimes, I can mentally "zoom into" it even more than I already am.

I amaze myself that I can get into the singing so deeply, even strongly defining who I am by my love for it, yet still retain my sense of maleness, but in "back-burner" way. Similarly, a few times in my life, I've done remote viewing, where I'm still in my body, not OOB, but I also feel I'm not only seeing, but am present somewhere else with most of my awareness.

The extreme constancy is the feeling like I really will be living in another physical reality billions of years from now, at times listening to ABBA, long after the Sun has burned out! (I've things to do there besides listening to ABBA, but that's a different, long story.)

I'm still experiencing the variable speed thing. I don't know what's going on with that. Once, I even checked with my watch, to see if my computer was slowing it down, but my watch and the timer on the song agreed, so it wasn't that. Especially when SOS plays so slow I can almost get a thought in in between notes (!) it's really cool, kind of fun, but very unexplainable. I'll just keep going with the flow.

JoeColo

Edit: New Page Joe strikes again!
Old 02-01-2023, 02:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo

I'm still experiencing the variable speed thing.(skip) it's really cool, kind of fun, but very unexplainable. I'll just keep going with the flow.
The variable speed thing is still happening.

JoeColo