Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-05-2020, 05:22 PM
Suspended
The limitations of sensorial and mental perception: Activating the Holy Grail

What is knowledge?
The mental process of accumulating through experience. In the moment of experience (contact) there is no experiencer. The experiencer come to be only a bit later. There is a time frame, a measurement induced reaction which recognises the happening from a repository of accumulation. This recogniser or experiencer is that which under-stands (- to fall below the dynamic experience, thereby becoming static) the happening.
The experiencer is a static entity that is of a subcarnal(below physical) paradigm. It is but a parasitical invasion of the physical. We say parasitical because it depends on the energy of the physical(does not exist on its own). Its nature is of disorder because it drains the energy of the physical, slowly depleting the organism of its dynamism. All kinds of physical & mental disorders that humans go through rise from this subcarnal paradigm!

We said at the beginning that knowledge is the mental process of accumulating through experience and we established that the experiencer(knowledge database) is a subcarnal entity!

How does a human being experience?
The experience is through the seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching. It is dynamic!!!
Practical example: Our eyes, ears, nose, tongue, touch can only perceive to a certain extent. Albeit dynamic in nature, the sensory perception is limited! We can sense but a minute spectrum of the actuality. Since the senses are limited to a certain spectrum, the experience is also limited. Since all human experience is limited, knowledge must inevitably be limited! Experience, Knowledge about oneself, the world and cosmos whether it be scientific, philosophical, religious, spiritual or of any kind is always limited.

The sensory perception is dynamic and the mental perception is static. The inertia of mental process is always at rest! It seems to be at momentum but it is always at rest! This causes friction which infringe smooth psychosomatic operation and compromises symbiosis! Which leads to abnormal aging and untimely death. The human being can actually live much longer, stay healthy & youthful, be extraordinarily virile, fertile and of immense potency to create, to be balanced with nature, have companionship with the creatures of the land, water and air! This is a topic on its own, we wouldn’t be entering into it now!

Is there a perception that is not limited?
When the repetitive indulgence with the physical and cultivated fetish with the sub-physical end, the other perception is already on!
It is the holy grail, independent in its nature, complete in its activity, sublime in its quality!

Ephesians 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
Mathew 23:9
And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

{The verses a pointer! Religion has no life and any belief causes atrophy to the brain}
Old 09-05-2020, 07:38 AM
Experiencer

Those are some interesting thoughts about the search for the Grail.

From the Jungian perspective, seekers of the Grail shall ask the question: “Whom does the Grail serve?”

From my own perspective, I also think about the nature of virtue of one who would seek the Grail.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Those are some interesting thoughts about the search for the Grail.

From the Jungian perspective, seekers of the Grail shall ask the question: “Whom does the Grail serve?”

From my own perspective, I also think about the nature of virtue of one who would seek the Grail.

One is interested/focussed for a short while then one is not for the most part!
One must have this unwavering focus and be not like the sea waves(thoughts) tossed and blown by the winds(inducement of time).

One must be able to read the thread with virility, a quality that is resistant to inattention and not succumb to details. The words "holy grail" is nothing but a pointer to that "ground of being that is unsullied by impermanence".

Being firm and not be easily tempted by knowledge (subcarnal entity) is the very nature of goodness!
Old 10-05-2020, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I find it very interesting that you talk about the subcarnal database. I have heard of what you are talking about in a term called the collective unconscious. The very idea of that unconcious is that we are not aware of it directly (not consious of it) but that it in fact exists in a similar way that gravity exists. The human mind, then, as my dad told me, is like a consiousness "peak" from a sea of the collective unconscious, and when we reach death that concentrated peak of consciousness disintegrates back into the collective sea indefinitely or until a peak rises again, causing rebirth or reincarnation. There's a lot about this in books and I am not sure of it but the odds seem very likely that this subcarnal entity exists and dictates the death/life cycle that our spirits go through.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivera.ollie369
I find it very interesting that you talk about the subcarnal database. I have heard of what you are talking about in a term called the collective unconscious. The very idea of that unconcious is that we are not aware of it directly (not consious of it) but that it in fact exists in a similar way that gravity exists. The human mind, then, as my dad told me, is like a consiousness "peak" from a sea of the collective unconscious, and when we reach death that concentrated peak of consciousness disintegrates back into the collective sea indefinitely or until a peak rises again, causing rebirth or reincarnation. There's a lot about this in books and I am not sure of it but the odds seem very likely that this subcarnal entity exists and dictates the death/life cycle that our spirits go through.

One is inclined to expressing from the grains gathered from a decomposing pit. If one is really interested to be alive, then one must first perceive(free from apperception)to be able to distinguish between that which is rotten and that which is fresh!
One is not able to comprehend independent(not assimilate from past experience) which is synonymous to a lame man's legs that hang useless to walking

One must pay attention from a deep alertness and be able to read the thread to its entirety! One's eyes must look forward to find that which is untouched by the past!
Old 11-05-2020, 06:43 AM
Master
The Holy Grail represents the Divine Feminine as a recepacle for the Grace of God (Divine Masculine). Receptacle has the same etymology as receptivity - being open to receive - for if there is no openness, no acceptance of any reality other than a preconceived one, the Grace of God becomes stifled..it cannot flow into the chalice of the heart. This is what the Grail quest is all about.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
The Holy Grail represents the Divine Feminine as a recepacle for the Grace of God (Divine Masculine). Receptacle has the same etymology as receptivity - being open to receive - for if there is no openness, no acceptance of any reality other than a preconceived one, the Grace of God becomes stifled..it cannot flow into the chalice of the heart. This is what the Grail quest is all about.

One is cognitively dry, inflamed by the static noise of dead libraries. Therefore psychologically inert to recieve the girth, potency and the vigor of what is written!

If one wants to comprehend that which is fresh first the receptacle must be emptied of its past experiences. This allows one to read beyond the title of the thread and not be easily distracted by the words "holy grail". The words holy grail is a pointer to that "ground of being that is limitless and holy". Quests are for the seeking ones who are unsatisfied with living and of an incomplete nature. Nowhere in the thread is mentioned of a wish to go on a picnic.

One must have the beauty of sincerity to come forward and ask of which is found in the thread, difficult to comprehend. One talks of openness and reception but in actuality constricted oneself with self indulgence.

Last edited by Dawn_is_a_play : 11-05-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_is_a_play
* snip*
One must have this unwavering focus and be not like the sea waves(thoughts)
tossed and blown by the winds(inducement of time).
Hey, that's my line!
I don't know what you mean by inducement of time ...I'm a simple person.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-05-2020, 07:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hey, that's my line!
I don't know what you mean by inducement of time ...I'm a simple person.

Thanks for visiting.

One means that thoughts are like the sea waves and the tossing and blowing is the driving mechanism that gives momentum to thought. Thought and time go together.

It is a verse from the bible and one referenced it with scientific terminology to point out the activity of "inattention".
Old 22-06-2020, 04:11 PM
MAYA EL

I agree with you and I'm also glad to see that others are coming to understand life from this perspective.