Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2020, 04:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.... The main point is , Starman is still with us.... A very beautiful soul ...an inspiration, and a lovely person.... And Christmas will be all the better for knowing he is still here to experience it....MERRY CHRISTMAS STARMAN.... You really are a star ... X

Yeah despite him thinking he was about to join his maker in double-quick time he was repaired, patched up and sent happily - or at least less sadly - on his way. That's the other side of the much-reviled Big Pharma, companies who manufacture drugs that help get folk back on their feet and back to life.

I realise it's unfashionable on these forum boards not to knock such companies but when I 'hear' those who do - on an on, over and over like an LP with the needle stuck in a groove - I wonder how they reconcile those aspects in their minds?
Old 24-12-2020, 10:08 PM
Master
I have joined my maker; the source of life is one with me, and I continuously embrace that connection. There is no way that we can not be connected, the thing is, and especially during these challenging times, is to be conscious of that divinity that is within us. My physical body will perish one day, and I have not shared the whole story about my recovery here on this forum. A friend went into the hospital for covid and found out she had advanced lung cancer. I am not totally in the clear myself. Things have changed for most of us, there has been a dramatic shift.

Even before covid, I often felt like I was not in my body. I was just peering at human life through my body. This holiday season for me is and opportunity to distance myself from this world and allow love to flow outward regardless of what conflict or controversies may exist. People need to feel that connection above all else, and love is the way we achieve that. Its easy to get caught in the drama, I am too frequently there myself. But we can find magic in every moment, there’s a treasure inside our life. To be inspired to let go to our heart, and feel something deeper inside.

That which lye beyond our mind, the secret of silence within. Not bound by time or tangled up in words. There is a freedom there, a lovers’ world, carrying my spirit into the realm of the heart, where the mystery ends and the magic begins. It is a different reality than what you will hear about in this world, although it prepares me to better function in this world.

These are crazy times, living in a world that’s bouncing off the walls. All the things that we go through to try and find our dreams, it all can slip right through our hands so unexpectedly. Time mends a broken heart, that’s what people say, but there is another way. Find the endless love inside of you. It’s there inside your heart. It’ll wash away all the hurt that’s left inside, a place where inspiration cannot be denied. It’s what we are, and it’s where we’re meant to be. It’s as easy and familiar as the air that we breath. Don’t give up on love.

Happy Holidays To All
Old 24-12-2020, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
My words were figurative, they're what others say about passing on.... We none of us are literally apart from, or will be returning to, 'our maker'.

It appears perhaps your final days are close and if so I hope you enjoy them to the full before you move away from us.

happy holiday, Starman
Old 02-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Master
How's it going with the recovery, Starman?
Old 02-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Administrator
I was about to ask the same question to Altair

Namaste
Old 02-01-2021, 12:27 PM
Seeker

Starman,

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Does anyone have an update on Starman?
Old 02-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I have joined my maker; the source of life is one with me, and I continuously embrace that connection. There is no way that we can not be connected, the thing is, and especially during these challenging times, is to be conscious of that divinity that is within us. My physical body will perish one day, and I have not shared the whole story about my recovery here on this forum. A friend went into the hospital for covid and found out she had advanced lung cancer. I am not totally in the clear myself. Things have changed for most of us, there has been a dramatic shift.

Even before covid, I often felt like I was not in my body. I was just peering at human life through my body. This holiday season for me is and opportunity to distance myself from this world and allow love to flow outward regardless of what conflict or controversies may exist. People need to feel that connection above all else, and love is the way we achieve that. Its easy to get caught in the drama, I am too frequently there myself. But we can find magic in every moment, there’s a treasure inside our life. To be inspired to let go to our heart, and feel something deeper inside.

That which lye beyond our mind, the secret of silence within. Not bound by time or tangled up in words. There is a freedom there, a lovers’ world, carrying my spirit into the realm of the heart, where the mystery ends and the magic begins. It is a different reality than what you will hear about in this world, although it prepares me to better function in this world.

These are crazy times, living in a world that’s bouncing off the walls. All the things that we go through to try and find our dreams, it all can slip right through our hands so unexpectedly. Time mends a broken heart, that’s what people say, but there is another way. Find the endless love inside of you. It’s there inside your heart. It’ll wash away all the hurt that’s left inside, a place where inspiration cannot be denied. It’s what we are, and it’s where we’re meant to be. It’s as easy and familiar as the air that we breath. Don’t give up on love.

Happy Holidays To All
He sounds Excellent to ME!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-01-2021, 02:58 PM
hazada guess

I've just clicked on this thread. It appears that I've missed so much.

Starman,I hope you're OK and on the mend. You seem to be one of the most genuine people on the forum. I'm sending my regards to you and hoping your recovery is swift.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Master
Hi Starman,

Just came across this thread

I hope you are continuing to recover and heal

You are such a wonderful presence here

Sending good thoughts and prayers to you for healing and strength

Blessings
Old 03-01-2021, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account
My guess is that Starman is taking a break and switching off a little while his battered body heals. After the elation of a successful medical intervention may have come the downer of feeling the after effects of that awful virus - Elfin knows all about how that goes.

We gotta give him time to make progress until he feels motivated enough to pick up the reins again, hopefully in the not-too-distant future.
Closed Thread