Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
We don't know if God-Like closed the account - be nice to ask and say he's missed - stop picking and wait see whats said...

Nice of you to say what you have One Light .. and secondly glad to hear Starman's up on his feet again

In regards to being suspended, I was instantly suspended without good reason for simply replying to a few kind genuine members here on another thread because yet again another thread was closed for no good reason .

It seems interesting threads get closed down lol without any explanation .

I mean in all honesty, I have many dealings with unkind and disrespectful people on this forum that put me and other's down and speculate on what peeps have realised in order to put themselves on a spiritual pedestal .

It seems as if these peeps can say what they like and yet I get suspended for simply answering a few questions to genuinely nice members here .

Unfortunately it's the world we live in at the moment and nothing really adds up or makes sense ..

It seems that even a spiritual forum isn't exempt from the madness

I hope you are well and continuing to do good work ..

It's certainly a busy time for us healers isn't it ...

Best wishes

x daz x

Last edited by Native spirit : 24-12-2020 at 04:23 PM.
Old 24-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Deactivated Account
interesting points, daz
Old 24-12-2020, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Nice of you to say what you have One Light .. and secondly glad to hear Starman's up on his feet again

In regards to being suspended, I was instantly suspended without good reason for simply replying to a few kind genuine members here on another thread because yet again another thread was closed for no good reason .

It seems interesting threads get closed down lol without any explanation .

I mean in all honesty, I have many dealings with unkind and disrespectful people on this forum that put me and other's down and speculate on what peeps have realised in order to put themselves on a spiritual pedestal .

It seems as if these peeps can say what they like and yet I get suspended for simply answering a few questions to genuinely nice members here .

Unfortunately it's the world we live in at the moment and nothing really adds up or makes sense ..

It seems that even a spiritual forum isn't exempt from the madness

I hope you are well and continuing to do good work ..

It's certainly a busy time for us healers isn't it ...

Best wishes

( you better read this quick as many of my posts get deleted )

Another ridiculous state of affairs of peeps with power .

x daz x

Its good to see you back Daz, you're one of 'the good ones' - and I was just sitting in my garden with a coffee and half a skinny cig a few moments ago, just after reading your message, and 3 crows came down and took food off me on the fence, never happened before 3 of them like that, so i'll take that as a good sign as in you're meant to be back on here where you belong...

Not a lot of support on here regarding you being missing, but good on the who ever put you back on, I'd leave that be now, its a start.. I remember when one of 'ours here' went missing a Master 6/7 months ago when covid was taking many, I put on the forum, where is he and God Bless him, don't remember much response there either...

People like you will try to make a difference - and there's a few that will have a go and moan at anything and anyone, what those few don't realise is, the negativity 'lowers their immune system' - nice to see you here again God-Like...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-12-2020, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Its good to see you back Daz, you're one of 'the good ones' - and I was just sitting in my garden with a coffee and half a skinny cig a few moments ago, just after reading your message, and 3 crows came down and took food off me on the fence, never happened before 3 of them like that, so i'll take that as a good sign as in you're meant to be back on here where you belong...

Not a lot of support on here regarding you being missing, but good on the who ever put you back on, I'd leave that be now, its a start.. I remember when one of 'ours here' went missing a Master 6/7 months ago when covid was taking many, I put on the forum, where is he and God Bless him, don't remember much response there either...

People like you will try to make a difference - and there's a few that will have a go and moan at anything and anyone, what those few don't realise is, the negativity 'lowers their immune system' - nice to see you here again God-Like...

Cheers again One Light

Sometimes speaking the truth about things doesn't make you popular

Keep feeding the crows mate ..

x daz x
Old 24-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Master
Its amazing you seen this thread so soon - 'this one' and got back on so quickly, amazing... deep breath now, leave it be - look for people to help...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
At the end of the day bob, it's no big deal for there are more pressing things for people to deal with at present, but I don't suffer fools gladly and I will point out the truth in things ..

What has transpired here of late, is inconstant, contradictory and not very kind .

It takes only but a minute for a moderator to drop a member a line to explain the situation .

It only takes a minute for moderators to say to unkind members to be respectful or you will be suspended ...

To keep closing interesting threads down when conversations are drying up on the forums just seems suicidal ..

Makes no sense to me .

I will however be interested in hearing a reply for why interesting respectful posts were deleted .

Seems like a rush of power if you ask me .

Why on earth would mods want to stop the flow of interesting and educational responses just because they felt the urge to close down the thread .

What on earth goes through the minds of those that want to do this??

x daz x

I can't comment because I didn't see all that happened....
Old 24-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Quote:
What rules are in place that suspends a person for answering genuine questions made by genuinely kind members on another thread because the thread was closed on a whim with no reason given?

How does that make sense to you?

Sounds like a dictatorship to me lol .

x daz x
Yes, it does make sense to me. Few things happen on a whim, btw.
Most Forums I have been on have a rule - some more strictly enforced than other Forums --
to not even question the Mods in any way.
Probably cuz of past exp -they just say, 'Enough', and besides if asked on a thread -
the thread goes way off topic.
This is not my Forum. I respect the rules set up.

That's all I will offer on the subject...ask Lynn or Native spirit if you have a problem.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-12-2020, 12:43 PM
Master
First of all last night it was risky for me to put that message on here as in why you had gone? because I could have been told off - keep it on topic, and I was just asking... secondly the crows on the fence this morning - a few years ago there were crows in the garden, but if we so much as looked at them through the window and they'd be gone - then the tame one 'my first ever post' on here 'tame crow' then over recent years plenty of slightly braver ones, but then this year the 2nd one waiting on the fence... I call them no 1 and no 2 - today three of them 'on the fence waiting' for me to hand food to them, just after your message and you were back on - just got to think of a name for third one...

Seriously now, it means something those crows coming like that - you are meant to be on here - something somewhere you are to do that's important, so leave it now my friend, enjoy your coffee, you're back - just go with the guidance, something you're to do that's important in maybe one particular instance or helping many as you and most of us here do...

Off topic again, but short one - good luck UK getting deal thats fair to all without us being 'told what to do'... bet this bit goes missing, as in off topic... anyway have a nice day everyone...

Old 24-12-2020, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Okay Miss Hepburn, I didn’t preach much this time, but it is a long post.
Yeah, ya gotta watch those long posts!!

So are you experiencing any issues after Covid? Oh, you probably already talked about that.
I'll go back and see...a lot to cover so I miss things.
That's worse than preaching!!!
(I hope people get my humor.)

And I would luv if you'd put my name in bold colors like Linen does.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Elfin

.... The main point is , Starman is still with us.... A very beautiful soul ...an inspiration, and a lovely person.... And Christmas will be all the better for knowing he is still here to experience it....MERRY CHRISTMAS STARMAN.... You really are a star ... X
Closed Thread