Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2021, 09:37 PM
asearcher

Could you have an unhealthy tie to a past life person?

I have experienced several glimpses of memories from several past life. It is the most recent one that has spun out of control with tons of memories over time. It all began with a classical nightmare of how I died as a child being in a female body. To then one time, still more a child than a woman, be in a location where my past life self had been. That was the start of that.

In that life I remember well the long term relationship/marriage she had.
I would find out who these people had been, and at the time her exhusband was still working (I had died fairly young to then be reborn in the same era).

I remember her ex was bitter at her with the divorce and he was a proud father and very easily he got offended. I think most problems began after she had entered a (destructive) relationship with another man (who was abusive). I think the failure of her marriage took her hard and that she had to be the one to be blamed for it. For breaking up the family. A child turning against her because of it. I think because of it she got self destructive. I remember being her at nightclubs and wearing a black dress and heavy make up. It was during this period she got involved with the man who was abusive. I remember there was some mess about their child and the paternity. (it was this way too)That when she hit the ground (mentally speaking) her ex husband took over responsibilities and visit her in the hospital. That they were like friends one minute, but the next they would argue about something, and nobody could I think get her to be so irritated like he could. They still were close in a way that I could tell she was not with the other man who was abusive to her, to chld. The ex husband was to be part of those who would publish photos of her on his social media (he was really with his time despite his age). One when she was even pregnant (with the man who was abusive). I think that was because she was photographed with a child (from their marriage).She and her ex husband would celebrate with the kids and her ex mother in law Christmas after divorce and all. I would remember things like his father having died. I would remember the personality and looks of his parents.

I think her death, the way she or I went, stirred everything up, and for all this time I have stayed I believe spiritually connected with the ex husband, as I have been given tons of memories of him, them. The ex husband was involved in the investigation of her death, willingly.

I am reckoning it is not suppose to be that way? I should not even remember him, remember the past life. Could this be unhealthy?

Last edited by asearcher : 13-10-2021 at 03:33 PM.