Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow.
You spoke about trees vibeing into each other, can we vibe with trees
I feel I am doing it with nature and animals
Dear Pagandell,

Trees - what an endearing subject.

Human beings can, how you say - vibe, with trees. They are both susceptible and perceptible in the realms of intention, emotion and connection. That is, they will pick up on your intention towards it. They do not perceive you as a physical entity but as an approaching source of light, energy and animate chemical, pheromone and rhythm producing creature. They are hypersensitive to the vibration and to sound emanating from you as a being, and they use this vibration and sound as their sense of sight to populate an image of you, in order to view you as a curiosity or threat. The emotions that you feel towards it, if any, produce very subtle pheromones and particulates in the air and upon the objects you touch which send communicative signals, or what you have called vibes. The connection you make with the species tree is dependant upon these chemical, electrical and vibratory interactions between you. So hug them, hold them, touch them and treat them with the utmost respect they deserve for creating the planet you have today. Offer them gifts, sing to them, caress and nurture them, and give them the best environment possible to grow and survive.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Dear Sparrow,
I feel..lost in this world. I keep trying to pick myself up only to fall right back down again. For some reason I can't even get adjusted to working one day a week. I constantly feel like I have little to no energy. I have been to several Doctors and all they have to say is that I am Depressed,but no medication has ever been of much help. I just don't know what my issue is and it seems like I just can't do anything right.
Is there any way you can point me in the right direction to getting better? I am sure I am Depressed and I know I suffer from severe anxiety,but since the medications aren't doing anything,what else can I do to heal myself?
Dear LillyBelle,

This depression is not the cause of, but merely a symptom of the issue at hand.
The energy that animates your body primarily comes from your spirit core. If you have lost your connection with your spirit and its true purpose, then you will always lose connection with your energy levels in all respects, and any sense of direction forward.
You must begin by exploring your true hearts purpose for existing. Your energy will then come from this sense of purpose.

-Sparrow

Old 06-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Pagandell,
Trees - what an endearing subject.Human beings can, how you say - vibe, with trees. They are both susceptible and perceptible in the realms of ntention, emotion and connection. That is, they will pick up on your intention towards it. They do not perceive you as a physical entity but as an pproaching source of light, energy and animate chemical, pheromone and rhythm producing creature. They are hypersensitive to the vibration and to sound emanating from you as a being, and they use this vibration and sound as their sense of sight to populate an image of you, in order to view you as a curiosity or threat. The emotions that you feel towards it, if any, produce very subtle pheromones and particulates in the air and upon the objects you touch which send communicative signals, or what you have called vibes. The connection you make with the species tree is dependant upon these chemical, electrical and vibratory interactions between you. So hug them, hold them, touch them and treat them with the utmost respect they deserve for creating the planet you have today. Offer them gifts, sing to them, caress and nurture them, and give them the best environment possible to grow and survive.-Sparrow
Hi Sparrow.
Yeah, interesting as you say, trees do not see us as we see them
But when I look at a particular tree in the park from the the window in the comfort of my own home and my heart skips a beat at it's magnificence can the tree pick that up
Old 06-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow.
Yeah, interesting as you say, trees do not see us as we see them
But when I look at a particular tree in the park from the the window in the comfort of my own home and my heart skips a beat at it's magnificence can the tree pick that up

Unfortunately no it cannot.

It is better for you to walk over to it physically, in bare feet where appropriate, and touch the tree with your hands, with your skin, so the tree can listen to your heartbeat. The love and respect you have will vibrate from your hands, from your heart and from the particles released from your physical contact. If you ever take the time to listen to your own heartbeat, or listen to the blood pumping through your blood vessels - basically listening inwardly instead of outwardly, you will understand what the tree is actually listening to and how it is creating a picture of you. It cannot do that when you are isolated within a man-made building structure.

-Sparrow

Old 06-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Unfortunately no it cannot.It is better for you to walk over to it physically, in bare feet where appropriate, and touch the tree with your hands, with your skin, so the tree can listen to your heartbeat. The love and respect you have will vibrate from your hands, from your heart and from the particles released from your physical contact. If you ever take the time to listen to your own heartbeat, or listen to the blood pumping through your blood vessels - basically listening inwardly instead of outwardly, you will understand what the tree is actually listening to and how it is creating a picture of you. It cannot do that when you are isolated within a man-made building structure.
-Sparrow
Thanks, much love
Old 09-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Master
Not sure if this or your afterlife is a better place to ask. And maybe it is to much for here to be simply answered.

I wonder if you know much about dragons & unicorns?

also about dolphins and orcas who are not from earth and live in some other dimension?
Old 09-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Guide

One thing I've been trying to understand for a long time is: Since Spirits don't wish to send their Souls and Souls do not wish to enter suffering, why do Souls come into human lives where suffering is almost certain, such as in a warzone or why would they choose to be the baby of parents who would teach them to hate or use violence? Or where they are likely to be abused?

Do they hope to lend their Spirit vibration to these situations and help the Earth and its inhabitants even if ever so slightly? But what about their suffering? Could they have chosen such a sacrifice? But what if it's obvious the parents they chose would teach them to be racist and violent or something? They are so very likely to end up contributing to the suffering of Earth and its inhabitants, and themselves. How is it that these parents are selected by souls? How do these parents have babies then? Are the Souls/Spirits awareness focusing on the other beauty of the life about to happen? or Perhaps they hope to overcome and change history. There is also the factor of unpredictability of reality in this general area of dimensional frequency spectrum. Of course it is not black and white, but i want to understand; even opening to receive consciously for information I have not reached a complete answer.

Love, Justin
Old 12-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
also about dolphins and orcas who are not from earth and live in some other dimension?
I don't know about the dolphins and orcas, but I was taught that dragons and unicorns are "real", if you wanna say that. They exist in the lower parts of the collective consciousness. And at certain spots in the world that had high spiritual energies, sometimes our realm and that realm will overlap causing manifestations to appear, which is why there were suspected sightings back then. As humanity evolves up the chain of history, and science emerges, the collective consciousness rises some too and now they do not appear anymore. What we have today that fits that bill are crop circles and UFOs(Most) and probably bigfoot or Nessie.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:14 AM
Master
Don't know what you mean by collective consciousness, or lower parts. Sounds pretty suspicious to me. and in what way are they real?
By suspicious I don't mean you, I mean dragons and unicorns and if they are real what they are really up to. Sounds pretty suspicious and sinister to me.
Thanks for your reply though. :)
Old 20-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Dear Kulstor,

May love and light be delivered to your day and your destiny.

Dragons are of the heritage and family orientation of that of dinosaurs. That is to say, they originate from the same soul group alignment. Which is also then to say they exist, or have existed on many other worlds other than your own, and are an offshoot of reptilian genetics. Their physical characteristics tend to be a condition of the mutation brought about from their terrestrial environment and habitat. On Earth their presence were more prominent in the region of China where most remains have long since been destroyed over millions of years of climate change and tectonic plate movement.

Animals close in characteristic to mythical unicorns also once existed millions of years ago and are of the soul group of the origin of horse. There are many horse-like animals in the cosmos from this same soul group with vastly different physical appearances and pigmentation.

Dolphins and whales are extremely ancient in the cosmos and on some planets, much larger in mass than yours, are observably the primary dominant intelligent species. They have advanced far ahead of those you find on planet Earth presently because their environment is far more pure and has fewer predators. Their presence in the spirit world is awe-inspiring. On Earth these life forms actually speak to the planet itself through their developed consciousness, an art which humanity has long forgotten. I would not necessarily suggest they exist in another dimension on Earth, but rather they communicate with and occupy more of other dimensional states than human beings presently do.

-Sparrow