Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Twinflames, do you have a Karmic Debt in this life
Yes 13 2 18.18%
Yes 14 0 0%
Yes 16 4 36.36%
Yes 19 0 0%
No 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Ah, thank you The Glow!! I was wondering why no one answered my question.
I checked it, for the heck of it.

Guess what.... Your Life Path DOES NOT carry Karmic Debt

There ya go! Totally confirms what I said earlier about how I see it and feel about it :)

My TF doesn't either.
Old 30-05-2020, 07:29 AM
Pathfinder

I’ve been taught differently. Am I saying this is right? No, just the way my advisers have read Akashic records over the years and relayed it to me.

From what they have said, we all incarnate with karmic debt/credit because of how much we act things out within our soul family. So, most relationships of any sort are karmic until it’s cleared and then a new cycle can begin.

Twins, as they have told me, incarnate with the most karma in order to work through patterns, evolve and humanity ascend with them (unbeknownst to them the actual work they are doing). In their language, twins are karmic until the debts and credits are settled. If the two aren’t meant to be together, they remain karmic twins.

That’s what I’ve been taught so it was interesting to hear another perspective.
Old 30-05-2020, 07:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Trying again.

So this is interesting neither myself or the other have any karmic debt.

We also have synchronized adeptness cycles which is when we can connect most easily to our soul energy. 18 day cycle, plus lots of other mathematical syncs.

Many years of struggle have taught very clearly, he and I are just 2 parallel incarnations of the same soul frequency/energy/flame/light. Aka twin flames. Twin flames are not what people seem to believe.

The romantic dogma really does a number on people. As said above it’s about taking on karma to forgive it all and heal it. We heaped on and absurd amount of exactly matching karma from the collective and heal it seperately, our interactions due to our carried karma brings about further karma that can be healed. It’s basically horrible and just one lesson after another in forgiveness of self, other, god, the universe, all who created and perpetuate the karma.

It’s not a love storey with a happily ever after, it’s not sweet romance.
We have contact almost daily and it is a perpetual excersize in forgiveness and love mixed with the work of clearing painful wounds the world suffers.

I wish all this tf dogma of expectation and reunification would go away and stop leading people into expectation.

When we die. We become one again. Because we are one. Two flames from the same light, that’s it.

Sorry if this seems like a rant. The dogma of one true love is cancer. Sure you love them like no other, but it’s not a happily ever after, probably till we die and become 1 light again.

Can you expand on the bold and how you came to the conclusion you had to forgive the Universe itself and all who perpetuate karma?
Old 02-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
I’ve been taught differently. Am I saying this is right? No, just the way my advisers have read Akashic records over the years and relayed it to me.

From what they have said, we all incarnate with karmic debt/credit because of how much we act things out within our soul family. So, most relationships of any sort are karmic until it’s cleared and then a new cycle can begin.

Twins, as they have told me, incarnate with the most karma in order to work through patterns, evolve and humanity ascend with them (unbeknownst to them the actual work they are doing). In their language, twins are karmic until the debts and credits are settled. If the two aren’t meant to be together, they remain karmic twins.

I was thinking that twins would not have KD, now after what you have said here, this also makes sense. Afterall with no KD there would not be enough to make the twins do the work to make it - is this what you mean?
Old 02-06-2020, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:

Not what I've understood and been taught.
TFs are quite far on their soul path which is why they can come together as it is a high connection that most cannot handle yet because they still have too much clearing to do.
TFs happen more often now -although still not a great deal- as mankind is going through the ascension process and this is going quite fast right now.
They're here to help hold a higher vibration, the 5D vibration, the vibration of oneness and love.
Usually TFs haven't been together in a life yet, or if they have not often at all. So they don't have Karma together.
As I've heard much Karma has been cleared. Not everything need to be done on an individual level. Much is cleared collectively, sometimes by certain groups of people who happen to have that Soul purpose, sometimes by higher forces because we are ready for it.
If memory serves we were granted instant karma in 2015, meaning if you do something not so nice you get instant reaction on that act or thought.
Now this may not work yet for people who are still totally stuck in 3D but for many this will be the case. Many may not notice it.
I have noticed it happen more than once. Even having a nasty thought about someone, you get that back almost instantly. Dropping an egg, stubbing a toe, stuff like that, nothing nasty but things that are highly annoying.

In any case, I don't see TFs having KD, nor having the purpose to aid other people with that.

I also don't resonate with the idea that all relationship are Karmic one way or another.
I've met people with whom there was nothing of the sort there.
Personally I feel people in general make too big a deal of this Karmic thing.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:29 PM
Master
I thought that I would post this link - hope it's okay admin as it goes into the karma thing http://www.twinflames1111.com/blog/t...ls/karma-quiz/
Old 02-06-2020, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I thought that I would post this link - hope it's okay admin as it goes into the karma thing http://www.twinflames1111.com/blog/t...ls/karma-quiz/
I filled it out, for the hell of it. 0-15 point, very low or no Karma concerning love and relationships.

It's funny as I have done many of the quizzes she made, Cassady I believe, when I was still caught up in the TF stuff.
Right now I'm not emotionally involved anymore, and now I see how misleading this quiz is. It caters for a very small group only, not for instance for me, a TF who's been in relationship with him but not anymore and perfectly fine with that.
It doesn't incorporate any questions for people who are not a hot mess.
It seems to only address people with quite many and even severe issues.

No one will probably listen but please take it with a whole pot of salt if you filled it out.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I was thinking that twins would not have KD, now after what you have said here, this also makes sense. Afterall with no KD there would not be enough to make the twins do the work to make it - is this what you mean?

From what I understand as these Oracle’s have explained to me- yes.

My Oracle’s prefer to relay things in the form of story. In their own ways, they’ve said, “Look, you think the Universe is gonna gift you something still pretty rare and it’s not gonna be a helluva story? For it to be a true romantic love story, y’all are gonna need drama and conflict. What’s underneath the drama and conflict? Karmic debt. You’ve incarnated before to set this up and one of you has royally screwed over the other. Have fun enduring the others lifetime of pain they experienced at your hands- over the course of years!” Lol. That’s just an example.

So, yes. The karmic debt has been orchestrated to play out in this lifetime and it’s gonna be a helluva ride.

That’s just how I was taught and I don’t think any “storyline” plays 100% across the board. I’m sure there are TFs with 0 KD, just so they can reunite quicker and help others learn and ascend the planet.

Again, just how I was taught. I know many of us have varying beliefs. This doesn’t apply to anyone else. I’d also add that along these lines, if your soul chose to finally reunite with its TF during its final incarnation... you are in for such a crazy ride, I don’t think I can articulate it. I guess if any of us chose that (and you believe as I do, anyway), you chose to go out with a bang! Lol
Old 30-06-2020, 06:50 PM
Master
I am totally with you on this. I think it too, if there is no KD, how does the couple learn? How do they move through the triggering the pain story. Also isn't triggering just that reunification and work on the KD. Also yes I would agree that it is a crazy ride.

Let me tell you, it's a true test, with barriers being put in the way of the flames to make re-union a tough one. In my mind I think that it is when they wake up that the possibility materialises ...

Quote:
From what I understand as these Oracle’s have explained to me- yes.

My Oracle’s prefer to relay things in the form of story. In their own ways, they’ve said, “Look, you think the Universe is gonna gift you something still pretty rare and it’s not gonna be a helluva story? For it to be a true romantic love story, y’all are gonna need drama and conflict. What’s underneath the drama and conflict? Karmic debt. You’ve incarnated before to set this up and one of you has royally screwed over the other. Have fun enduring the others lifetime of pain they experienced at your hands- over the course of years!” Lol. That’s just an example.

So, yes. The karmic debt has been orchestrated to play out in this lifetime and it’s gonna be a helluva ride.

That’s just how I was taught and I don’t think any “storyline” plays 100% across the board. I’m sure there are TFs with 0 KD, just so they can reunite quicker and help others learn and ascend the planet.

Again, just how I was taught. I know many of us have varying beliefs. This doesn’t apply to anyone else. I’d also add that along these lines, if your soul chose to finally reunite with its TF during its final incarnation... you are in for such a crazy ride, I don’t think I can articulate it. I guess if any of us chose that (and you believe as I do, anyway), you chose to go out with a bang! Lol
Old 24-07-2020, 01:51 AM
Experiencer
Update, I had a numerologist tell me that all twin flames have a karmic debt and that if you don’t have a karmic debt then you’re not a twin flame

That twin flames have agreed to come here as highly advanced souls to transmute the karma of humanity & as such they all will have a karmic debt