Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 07-02-2011, 07:28 PM
HalfaMan

Reading my first book on NDE

Hi

I have just started reading a book about NDEs after hearing a podcast about it.
http://jimharold.com/the-paranormal-...l-podcast-175/

I am a very slow reader but am making an effort as part of my on going work to find out where my wife has gone.

Anyway.

All the NDE's I have read so far have stated that the person involved is met by usually a passed relative or some kindly spirit.
This also happened to my mum twice, her father met her both times.

So, this being the case and taking the advice I have had it does seem that our loved ones pass over as themselves and await our arrival.
This is very good and I am pleased to be able to reach that conclusion.

(there do seem to be some complexities as well)

So I now have a question.

If when I pass and meet up with my beloved lady again, we will be whole and have all the abilities and more that we had here.
Why on earth would we ever want to come back to the earth plane again?
With all its dreadful trials and pain.

I have concluded that it is 'likely' that reincarnation does take place.

I have a lot more to read of the book and will add to this thread as I progress but would like to see some discussion on the points so far?
Old 07-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Uhmar

http://www.nderf.org/

http://www.mellen-thomas.com/stories.htm

Half a man )))) there are a couple of sites that might interest you as well.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:43 PM
HalfaMan

Thanks, a lot to check out!
Old 09-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Baldr44

Well Halfaman, Yes it is true that we reincarnate and to answer your question, the idea is to improve our conscious awareness each time we come back. The earth is a learning lab where we experience a new experience on each return visit. The idea is to learn from our current existence and bring back that understanding on each return. You have in your subconscious mind every experience, every thought and every word spoken throughout your life experiences. You could call it a very large memory bank.

Upon passing from the physical reality you pass into the nonphysical where you often are met by members of your group consciousness. As members of your group consciousness often trade relationships, you could be father in this incarnation and mom in the next or brother or sister etc. the roles change based on each particular need. However, while you are in the nonphysical, you have an opportunity to review you past experiences and determine if they were what you anticipated or not. There will be those teachers, masters and guides that will assist you, as there is no punishment for wrong choices everything is good. You may have built up some karmic debt but I perfer to use karmic situations as they can be good or bad. If there is bad karma, then you have an opportunity to come back to fix it. If there is good karma then your next life experience will have less chance of going bad. Its all about free will and choices you make.

If after you've decided what it is you want for your next incarnation, you put together all of the things to make it happen. You set up certain road signs to help you along the way. You may know someone you've met that you swear you've known before, you probably have and you set that up to remind you of your path. You have a choice of mom and dad, sisters, brothers and friends (mostly from your consciousness group). There is another however here, at about age six, after being exposed to everone's thoughts and perceptions, you pretty much loose the ability to know what it is you set up. That's why it's important to have the road signs in place and leave nothing to chance. You, as I am currently doing is set up your next incarnation now and get it set in your subconscious mind. The deeper it is set in your subconsciousness the more apt you are to experience what you choose to experience. There is much more but that's sort of a thumbnail sketch.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:27 AM
Knower
That’s a really good question why would anyone want to come back here when from what I understand the otherside is 10000 x better then this physical realm.

Some say that we come back to learn things, I would think we could learn it on the otherside, the only thing we probably could not learn on the otherside is how to cope with death since there is no death over there. Then again maybe being in the earthly realm brings a different element to the table (I'm sure it does) that we wouldn’t have in Heaven. I also think some people may come back because they want to help others in some way. One book I read where a man had a NDE when one crossed over they had a "tour guide" to get them re acquainted with Heaven. His was a dear friend who had died when he was in his early 20's.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Newbie ;)

This may be ignorant for you all...but I am curious as to how you define a NDE. I had a very intense experience when I was 17- The SVU I was in slid for 200 yards along the freeway which seemed like forever and I had visions and what not...a chain of events unfolded after the incident that have led me to where i am now. But was that a NDE? Do you need to actually die?? Or was it just an accident. ? clarification would be nice- thanks
Old 11-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Baldr44

A NDE is a Near Death Experience. Where one actually crosses over due to either an accident or surgical procedure. A person actually transitions over to the nonphysical realm but then is informed that the passing was perhaps not in the best interest of the individual at that time. Some are not finished with their earthly existence, something not completed or perhaps a karmic debt that needed to be repaid. Karma can only be fixed in the realm that it occured in.

A NDE is a physical death, don't like that word but it is however what we mostly understand. A person or an individual unit of consciousness never dies. The body or the cloak of physical existence is no longer needed and the consciousness (soul) then passes onto the realm that they are vibrationally in tune with. The thing to understand is that we each have agreed to participate in this life experience. The vast majority come here as this is the only place in the universe where one can experience the total effects of the senses. In the nonphysical there is no taste or touch, smell, vision or hearing as we know it to be here in the physical plain.

In the nonphysical or the mental plane one can only have a mental image of the senses. There is no need for food or clothing or emotions. Although in the mental plain there is emotion but not in the same sense as we feel it. All one needs to do is think of something and it appears instantly before you.

Often in passing one is met by their consciousness group (family members, friends etc.) Depending on the numbers of life experiences one has had. With a newer soul passes they may be afraid or confused and then they would need the assistence to help them. An older soul would be aware and most likely return to the realm where they come from without the need of help.

The major reason for return visits as told to me by my nonphysical teacher is that we are in love with the senses. We love our cars, food, pleasures and all the other things that cannot be physically experienced in the mental plain.

Some people involved in accidents may experience an angel or a guide to help them through the experience. Naturalsecret, I believe you just had an accident. You didn't pass or you would have seen yourself outside of your body. Some may even experience such things as a reminder of what they have intended in their lives.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephesh
That’s a really good question why would anyone want to come back here when from what I understand the otherside is 10000 x better then this physical realm.

Some say that we come back to learn things, I would think we could learn it on the otherside, the only thing we probably could not learn on the otherside is how to cope with death since there is no death over there. Then again maybe being in the earthly realm brings a different element to the table (I'm sure it does) that we wouldn’t have in Heaven. I also think some people may come back because they want to help others in some way. One book I read where a man had a NDE when one crossed over they had a "tour guide" to get them re acquainted with Heaven. His was a dear friend who had died when he was in his early 20's.
Hello, A couple of quick points as described to me by my nonphysical teacher. There are many things that we can't learn in the nonphysical plains of existence. We can certainly learn what we did or didn't do in our physical existence that we had intended to do. We do come back to learn as Tom Campbell states in his book My Big TOE (my big theory of everything) is that we are in a physical reality learning lab and the idea is to become more and more aware of our conscousness in each life experience. We come here because as stated in my post above to experience the senses in total awareness. Not just mental as in the nonphysical but to really experience in the physical reality. Of course if we have created any negative karma along the way in the physical reality, the only place to fix it is where it was created. One cannot fix karma from the physical plane in the mental plane.

There have been many masters who have been here over the course of human history for the sake of teaching others. The biblical prophets were certainly amoung the most obvious masters.