Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 03-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Imo? A must see :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCum9WLcy0I

This is one great description of an NDE...if you get bored like I do with the
'lead in' of how a person died ...go 6 minutes in.
I love how a person seems to relive the experience.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-04-2023, 03:05 PM
New Jeff Mara interview with a retired attorney that had 2 NDEs
So far it's really good. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CobLwVvIuOk

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-08-2023, 02:49 AM
Pathfinder

"I sense everything is connected and thus known by any and all if only we can access it.
Purpose seems that we are preparing to be re-birthed
elsewhere and that love, prayer, helping others and preparing our souls for higher consciousness and purity is a primary goal."

More or less how I feel about things. Also to add into it that I agree with what Shabda stated but maybe it is just me noticing all the chains , events and what not that lead to today and wanting to be optimistic. Chains with in chains, events with in each other.

Also the thought of quantum immortality comes to mind while I go through this thread and my last experiences. It was once said if you were to die before your time and you are needed as you then you are moved elsewhere. I do not know if that was understood or not.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEDGrOVTsJE
This
lady is fun! Did she ever learn a lot!

She died and discovered we live in a simulation...a Jeff Mara interview.
Loved it!!

Old 12-09-2023, 08:19 AM
Administrator
I know these stories are true because I have witnessed myself after i had my fourth child , I had an Ectopic pregnancy which nearly killed me,
then I had a miscarriage and I said all along that should not have happened
I have always known what I was carrying Boy OR girl.
I got pregnant again I had a daughter THE miscarriage was a daughter I named both babies I lost the first a boy then a girl.
When my daughter was 2 she said to me I was nearly born before but I had to go back I was with my Brother,
she said you called me by a different name but I have come back.
but she said my brother had to stay there.

Namaste
Old 14-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Guide

I enjoyed listening to this lady, sharing her experiences..

https://youtu.be/6GsWknK5r-8?si=Gi27MB0xn5K07gW-
Old 14-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
I enjoyed listening to this lady, sharing her experiences..
https://youtu.be/6GsWknK5r-8?si=Gi27MB0xn5K07gW-
I'm only 5minutes in
and, wow, this is one great talk from this neat woman! Thank you, SR.

Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM
I really enjoyed this particular NDE!! :)
And she gets into it fast...not spending 5 minutes how she was climbing a mountain, lol!
I only care about her NDE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUcCnYHuyW8