Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 12-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Black Sun

Looking for Star People Info

Hi. I feel a strong drive to contribute to the global transformation that is happening. I was researching the indigos, blue rays, and crystals, trying to figure out where I fit in to the process and what I can do to be involved. A friend (who is also a Blue Ray and a Water Elemental) showed me the passage in Realms of the Earth Angels on Star People and it resonated extremely strongly with my personal frequency.

One of the things she says might help is finding others like you in order to pool your efforts. This worked very well when I began trying to manifest like minded individuals in my reality and have been drawing to myself indigos and other children of the new age. So I've been looking more into Doreen Virtue trying to find a community in which to discuss and learn more about other Star People, of which there seem to be a lot of topics here on those subjects.

I've always identified very much to the void of space, even so far as equating it with the darkness, silence, and stillness in my meditative state. And yet I've never been able to retain much information about astronomy despite my interest in aliens and the night sky in general. Now I understand it's because that's not my sky, and those aren't my constellations.

I've lived a few lifetimes on this planet, but I never got over feeling like an outsider. This was compounded by the fact that in some past lives my deformities were much more apparent. In this life my abnormalities are of a more internal nature. The ironic thing is that as the planet moves into a new age of embracing genetic diversity I more than ever want to display my spiritual heritage with pride.

Two forms have taken on a very strong meaning for me and feel very familiar and I'm wondering if this means anything to anyone else, and if anyone can help me determine my area(s) of origin. One is that of a black sphere with inky tendrils that function as manipulative appendages and sense organs. The other is predominantly humanoid but with purple skin of a texture between reptile and cephalopod, a third eye in the forehead, and "hands" with an eye in the center surrounded by five tentacle-like fingers in a more or less star formation.

As much as I avoid the concept of separation (I generally do not separate my feelings from the feelings of others, nor do I categorize love, my love for myself is my love for my friends is my love for my family is my love for my lovers is my love for my pets is my love for spirituality is my love for music etc. and only the expression of it changes form according to the needs of the situation) I do have a drive to understand, learn, acquire knowledge, and self knowledge is paramount, so I desire to learn more about myself and my origins, and sometimes categorizing can help that happen. Many great thanks and appreciation to any who can help me progress down that path.
Old 13-11-2011, 04:55 PM
mattie

Welcome.

There are many who are having an increasing awareness that they are from elsewhere (off planet). This has been discussed here. Check the UFO forum-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Enjoy exploring.