Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)

There is no death?

What do you think about the idea that there is no death, as in, a deprivation chamber where we somehow exist in some kind of limbo where nothing exists, except our dread that we are dead and cognition that there is nothing?

It seems that life only can know life. It seems that there is no way life can know non-existence (how reductionist science explains it).

For example, take total anaesthesia. For most of the people time / existence during anaesthesia will be completely lost - for them these few minutes / hours did not exist - the moment they wake up immediately follows up their last conscious moment.

Similarly, if someone is dead (looking from reductionist science standpoint), they cannot be aware of the fact they are dead.

So for them, the next moment they are aware of, must be after millions or trillions of years has passed and millions of universes had existed - until they exist again (so the matter organises itself in same way to form that exact person).

This seemingly naive thinking could bring about discussion about "Eternal return", that has been in an interesting way discussed by Anthony Peake whose book I read recently and found as thought provoking.
Old 29-03-2021, 01:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dworkin
So for them, the next moment they are aware of, must be after millions or trillions of years has passed and millions of universes had existed - until they exist again (so the matter organises itself in same way to form that exact person).

Many of us do not give too much credence to the idea that our identity is based on matter organising itself in a particular fashion.

If we are consciousness utilising a succession of physical bodies then there is no reason why we should not be aware that our physical body has died.

Although having said that, reading all the after-death literature it seems as if some people, still finding themselves existing and seemingly unchanged, are in denial about having physically died. They are so convinced that death is the end that they can only conclude that are still physically alive.

One day we will find out for ourselves.

Peace
Old 29-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Elfin

Hi... And I may well be in the minority of believing "what if I died years ago , and everything I see/live/ know/ on a daily basis is all in my imagination because I cannot face the reality that I'm dead !!!!!!!""
On the plus side... I won't have to face death, as I'm already there !!!
But in case I AM still alive... Then I'm dying !!... And I can tell you.. straight from the horse's mouth, that life , with this knowledge, is suddenly different... Half the time I'm here, half the time I'm "somewhere else" .... It's so bizarre.
Please feel free to ask me specific questions...
Old 29-03-2021, 08:09 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... And I may well be in the minority of believing "what if I died years ago , and everything I see/live/ know/ on a daily basis is all in my imagination because I cannot face the reality that I'm dead !!!!!!!""
On the plus side... I won't have to face death, as I'm already there !!!
But in case I AM still alive... Then I'm dying !!... And I can tell you.. straight from the horse's mouth, that life , with this knowledge, is suddenly different... Half the time I'm here, half the time I'm "somewhere else" .... It's so bizarre.
Please feel free to ask me specific questions...

Elfin, you are blessed.You are in a better position than any of us. It has all been agreed on beforehand.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi.

@Op,
My own thoughts about death, currently, are: if you know God, then death can be only an Idea - an idea which became real and threatening on this plane of existence.
(but only for those who believe in death)

When you experience an "out of the body state", while being alive, you will not doubt that there is no death.

And, as Bob Monroe writes, in one of his books:

"There is no death, you remain you." - even when the bodily coat and glove are dropped away.

Quote:
for them these few minutes / hours did not exist

Minutes and hours exists only for humans.
Animals, insects, water, rock and fire do not know of seconds and minutes.
Neither do they care. - If you would try to convince them about it - they would ask you: What is it for ?

A Clock is a measurement thing, which people use to measure the speed of the change, because this is useful to them.

There is only "NOW", which is always present.
Old 22-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Master
I’m interested in this theory ; as if to say you were risen and have no recollection of life beforehand so in theory have death keys—- in theory a ghost theory has to be recollected in some sort of way to process the account??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Administrator
There is no death just a continuation of life your body may be broken but your soul is not

Namaste
Old 24-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Elfin, you are blessed.You are in a better position than any of us. It has all been agreed on beforehand.
Hi Haz..... You even understood all, or any of that ??? LoL.....
...Yes all agreed prior to birth... What we signed up for..
...However !!!
.. we can't remember all of that !!!
Old 24-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Master
Whether there is death, is a matter of perception.
If we associate ourselves strongly with the physical form, we most likely see ourselves die at some point.
On the other hand, if we understand, we are spirit, we have been before and will be after this life, and of cause during this life, how could we.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Master
Been thinking of this more: and the enlightenment is great...having a timeline and knowing when your going to die v the estranged- estrangedment of dying allows for a keen insight into the fact there may not be death at all-that the theory's just don't know until we reach a place where by we can fix thoughts ideas in to a theory... The soul must receive death at some -point and is fixed while the body undertakes the duty; a fork (for instance ) has a deceased soul with a higher purpose (how many deaths concern the soul- majority of the deaths serve the body.. (Maybe a death that serves both parties would be understanding on the discrimination...

Being under anaesthetic and the suspended suspension (goes without saying-) the art of the tactile is lucid and under warrant (for instance you do not sleep-) the keys for the art are costly and the awareness is incompatible or infatuated with strategy ( a key role) in undermineing or undertaken each class... It's infantile - the awareness of having a body and chakra for living v dead and having flesh v soul are key migrations in the body system -undermineing either servers a purpose guaranteed to be unwelcoming
-

The living v death v normal body functions v the planes v the higher dimensions v being behind an avartar has to have some resolution-there's no way to know until your at death bed or have reincarnation via death keys-it's all-to -important these days that the keys are mixed up and there's little to the immagration , where these keys can be migrated too and where sense can be made in the key (it's self) what we do know is body death exist and one can tune out when ever they like-the body is some type of light body (you would reason -the 'time out ' is writer in or build in.. Severing thought ties via the inconclusive unconscious via suspended or some other type of key (severing the motor functions and higher chakra system in having a painful or not so painful awarness(or having an attuned attuide where-by these things are timed out or been delivered in a fashionable way- there's people that enjoy the notice of pain and the other functions that at the ready start - are ready in pack for such event! That an attuide of it just be -get I with it-or There's nothing 'we' can do about it- serving a 'get on with it' stance -

Either way these things are destined unless it's an account set up ( either way serving a purpose in higher learning or higher chakra awarness...take any of the body -death -keys and take the soul away from it (all have a chakra that lists an unbridgeable being or the cosmic...undelivered by the guarantor ; that at times these things are mature and stay with the op as a pre written lodge.. Time is the diffracted difference... Unbridled -unabridged certain... Soul death has a cosmic wonder and its highest form of death where one can come to peace with the settlement...it's order is higher in the timeline and only a few things can reach it...it's fundermeantal encryption piece of distinction allows a trinity... This trinity has the ability to serve a purpose in the afterlife and death it's self... One tends to believe that soul death is harder to achieve but needed to be achieved in order for the assemble.. Alter the key and you may believe we don't receive death at all and the pain is a packet that's instored in the believer...

One thing is for certain - it's a higher self value and if your not untuned you could lose out(one tends to think, that the lower self takes the harshest of things serving the higher self) and balance is key! One can get away with it; or be away with it:there's no diffrance between...the value of not receiving a death to reviving a death is an earthly wonder... We are intelligent beings and it's being is intelligent.. Purpose or not it has a purpose..is purpose - am undelivered target that's undelivered to the certain a of its equator ...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)