Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-03-2021, 04:24 PM
Pathfinder
~~>Moldavite<~~

Moldavite- it’s a mysterious stone in the tektite family. About 15 million years ago a meteorite crashed in Czech Republic and believed to have produced melted material that fell to earth and created these beautiful green stones. They’re only found where the impact occurred. Which I hear is now under ice!

I’m an avid Crystal collector and wanted to hear other encounters with this unique stone. I have been collecting moldavite for years now however I’ve seen an influx of people talking about lately in which brings me here today! Let’s talk about it!

Good vibes only!!! If you want to come on my post with bad energy I’m telling you right now take it somewhere else! This forum should be a safe place instead I find “some” people being condescending & rude.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Which I hear is now under ice!

Hehe nice, now the miners spread info to keep competition away. A bit late

Just joking.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:35 PM
Experiencer
About 4 years ago I started my journey with crystals. Of course, I read about Moldavite and I wanted all it brings on table. The Moldavite kept dissapearing from but I found it quickly sometimes. Often times, it made me ungrounded more than I already was. One day, I lost it for good. Months later, I found it. This is it, I said to myself, now is the time. So I carried wtih me, had it near me on my desk, with me sleeping, constantly and all that. Until one day when I broke it, I throw the pants in the bathroom and there it was in the pants, fell on the floor and it broke in pieces. I was so sad about it. How could this happen...

Years passed by and I understood. I wasn't ready for Moldavite. I wanted to believe I was, but I was not. I wanted change, transformation, acceleration. But I just wasn't grounded enough and had to deal with other problems first.

Years passed by, and I have healed myself, learn from my mistakes, embraced my regrets with compassion as reminders of lessons I learned. I worked a lot with lower chakra crystal and stones, and how things have turned.

I didn't know then, but I was on my path to self mastery, I still walk it and have more to go, but looking back, I have climbed the mountain so much! One day, I will realize there is no mountain at all, but until then, my life is so much better. It's not roses every single day, but grounding myself and playing the game of life, rooted me so well that now I can see why the Moldavite wasn't a good match for me then.

I am going to buy a new piece, but not even now, while I consider I am ready, I still want to resolve a few more things before. Moldavite will bring the drastic change in someone's life, a real life bending assistant. I have seen plenty of testimonials.

The thing about it is that if you are not grounded enough, it can make you have all sorts of thoughts about what you can do, but in the same time you will be too paralyzed to actually manifest them.

Keep in mind, this is my perspective and it has partial truths. For example, someone out there is perfectly rooted/grounded, has a healthy hearth chakra, and is also very spiritual. In other words, it is very balanced and optimal. For that person, Moldavite might be very interesting. But, it will be very interesting for everyone trying it. Back in 2016 I was combining black obsidian with moldavite and it was very intense for me. Looking back, I shake my head laughing a bit.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
One day, I will realize there is no mountain at all, but until then, my life is so much better. It's not roses every single day, but grounding myself and playing the game of life, rooted me so well that now I can see why the Moldavite wasn't a good match for me then.

Beautiful!
Old 07-03-2021, 08:08 PM
Knower
Lightbulb the vanishing stone

well one thing I had experience with moldavite is that they have a will of their own, the first moldavite I got was at a necklace, it's served me well for many years then after a while back then it's disappeared to nowhere for a week then it was back then disappeared against for nearly a month almost like saying goodbye before leaving then after it's returned its stay for few days then it's vanished completely over 4-6 years if I remember right was never to be found again vanished for good,

I got new moldavites but those at necklace I tell you twice again she tries to vanish but I found her, keep your moldavite with a good chained silver with top quality else this stone known to getaway, those stones are very powerful to the point they have a will of their own,

they very useful as developing spirituality consciousness evolution very fast rapid development but be careful of this fast express road to evolvement is a really bumpy road like an express wild ride,

when it's getting too much do a break, the good news once all the obstacles that interrupt your evolvement are burned to a crisp this stone is an indispensable tool in any energy practitioner or medium or any kind of energy and psychic work,

moldavite definitely earned its place as the most powerful energetic stone that so far I came across in our 3 dimension world, worth every penny.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:19 PM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles

Keep in mind, this is my perspective and it has partial truths. For example, someone out there is perfectly rooted/grounded, has a healthy hearth chakra, and is also very spiritual. In other words, it is very balanced and optimal. For that person, Moldavite might be very interesting. But, it will be very interesting for everyone trying it. Back in 2016 I was combining black obsidian with moldavite and it was very intense for me. Looking back, I shake my head laughing a bit.

yes I know what you mean when I used the moldavite I was under a lot of grief sorrow and anger and all sort of the harshest emotions, I was like in a tornado of emotions slam and thrown from one side to another i can't explain why i picked moldavite but the first moment i heard about it i know i want and the moment i held the moldavite and i felt the surge of energy i know that this is a stone i will always use, the good news if you survive this whirling tornado you get cleansed at each whirl more parts of you get cleansed sure it's is one heck of raid(and being Aries sun and Pisces moon make it even harder,fire and water in one person make it very explosive combo and emotional), but if you do, when this tornado is over you will be someone else then when you enter this tornado much more evolved and stronger.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.