Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-02-2021, 12:14 AM
Master

Seth: "You will not melt into some great golden bliss in which your characteristics

Seth:
"Now each of you is a part of All That Is, highly individual and unique, like no other, and that like no otherness will never be taken from you. You will not melt into some great golden bliss in which your characteristics will disappear. You will not be gobbled by a supergod. On the other hand you will continue to exist; you will continue to be responsible for the way in which you use energy; you will expand in ways now impossible for you to understand. You will learn to command energy of which you now do not know. You will realize that you are more than you realize that you are now, but you will not lose the state of which you are now aware, and regardless of the fact of reincarnation and regardless of probable selves the unique self that you now call yourself has eternal validity even though the memories that you cannot now consciously recall will be yours in their entirety. And physical life in its reincarnational self is not some chaos thrust upon you, some evil from which you must shortly hope to escape. It is a particular reality in which you have chosen to know your existence, in which you have chosen to develop yourself, and it is indeed a system, again, like no other system, a unique and dear and beloved portion of reality in which you have decided to flourish for awhile. And in denying it, again, you deny the reality of experience.

In other terms, you will leave this system for others, but there will be a portion of you yet, no matter how many eons pass, that remembers a spring evening and a smell of autumn air; and those things will always be with you when you want them. You make your own flesh and your own world as now en masse you form the evening. These are creations of yours and of your kind. They are not prisons to be escaped from."

—TECS3 ESP Class Session, May 18, 1971
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-02-2021, 12:25 AM
Master
Never read anything about or from Seth, I would not disagree in what is said.
As I always have said to those I call the "Same-makers" we are equal yet not the same.
Old 19-02-2021, 07:38 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Seth:
"Now each of you is a part of All That Is, highly individual and unique, like no other, and that like no otherness will never be taken from you. You will not melt into some great golden bliss in which your characteristics will disappear. You will not be gobbled by a supergod. On the other hand you will continue to exist; you will continue to be responsible for the way in which you use energy; you will expand in ways now impossible for you to understand. You will learn to command energy of which you now do not know. You will realize that you are more than you realize that you are now, but you will not lose the state of which you are now aware, and regardless of the fact of reincarnation and regardless of probable selves the unique self that you now call yourself has eternal validity even though the memories that you cannot now consciously recall will be yours in their entirety. And physical life in its reincarnational self is not some chaos thrust upon you, some evil from which you must shortly hope to escape. It is a particular reality in which you have chosen to know your existence, in which you have chosen to develop yourself, and it is indeed a system, again, like no other system, a unique and dear and beloved portion of reality in which you have decided to flourish for awhile. And in denying it, again, you deny the reality of experience.

In other terms, you will leave this system for others, but there will be a portion of you yet, no matter how many eons pass, that remembers a spring evening and a smell of autumn air; and those things will always be with you when you want them. You make your own flesh and your own world as now en masse you form the evening. These are creations of yours and of your kind. They are not prisons to be escaped from."—TECS3 ESP Class Session, May 18, 1971

Totally agree.
Old 19-02-2021, 01:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Seth:

In other terms, you will leave this system for others, but there will be a portion of you yet, no matter how many eons pass, that remembers a spring evening and a smell of autumn air; and those things will always be with you when you want them. You make your own flesh and your own world as now en masse you form the evening. These are creations of yours and of your kind. They are not prisons to be escaped from."

—TECS3 ESP Class Session, May 18, 1971

I agree too. Absolutely.

For me there is no doubt that each of us, no matter what we are, human, fish, or elephants, are a continuing form of awareness or consciousness. We call this 'spiritual' but really it is a natural function or condition of being part of the whole we have named 'the universe'.
The energy which carries all life's turbulences we call 'evolution', a word which just about pops its head up out of the water amidst all the other words we use to attempt to understand what it is all about. We have conned ourselves over centuries into inventing, adding and complementing ideas about religion and philosophy to explain our presence. Whole books and epistles of all kinds have been worked upon and devised in order to paint a picture of our individual and collective ideals, ideals which have been apparent in the mind(s) of mankind for eons. In fact the universe has, since the BigBang, being doing nothing other than slowly heading towards a target of which we ultimately know (to use a recognisable word) and unknowingly call 'heaven'. This heaven isn't a place of say goodness and mercy, but of knowledge. It that condition where the universe has experienced everything that can be experienced in the form of its present existence.
This physical world in which we move is the surface of a universal mind, it reflects the now circumstances of the whole, thus reflecting its mind into that which we call reality - the outside world.
We have our physical bodies (whatever they may be - fish, lion, plant) and we have our minds. We don't (I suggest) have a soul or a spirit, these are imagined attributes or concepts without any validity.
This thing - life - is a great adventure and we have always been a part of it and always will be.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.