Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Old 27-03-2021, 09:44 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
it does at times and other times it does not. my knots i still have to clear come from two lives ago.

I don't confirm nor deny any past lives.
Nothing like that has come up with me.
Or maybe I just misinterpret what has come up.

I do however believe that any past disturbances from
any past lives will probably become disturbances in this
life to be cleared and probably won't matter which time frame they come from.
I guess I am happy staying ignorant in the past lives department.

I have been enjoying freedom from this life's blockages, my guidance
probably knows I would not take it well if I had to examine other lives too.LOL,LOL
Not that I am claiming anything like total freedom.
Just at least enough freedom for a vacation.LOL

My guidance told me way back: (((("Don't search for the answers, the answers will come."))))
So I pretty much try and live that way. Though I do cheat at times. LOL

There is so much I don't understand, and even that stuff I think I do
understand I leave room for growth.
The one thing that is my North Star is Peace and Love. If it does not
feel like Peace and Love then it probably needs cleared.
I also let stuff unfold. In stead of seek and destroy missions.
But I am like a hunting dog when on a trail at times.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:44 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

P.S.
A third way of expressing this also – is a triangle with a light inside …. that grows and grows and grows until it, – like the Central Sun – fills whole of the triangle …

I see what you done there.
Pointing out that which is under our noses or in your avatar. LOL

Nice post by the way.
Old 27-03-2021, 01:36 PM
ImthatIm

This is the third place I have seen this Spirit pole in 2 days.

NICE!!!!

Old 27-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I don't confirm nor deny any past lives.
Nothing like that has come up with me.
Or maybe I just misinterpret what has come up.

I do however believe that any past disturbances from
any past lives will probably become disturbances in this
life to be cleared and probably won't matter which time frame they come from.
I guess I am happy staying ignorant in the past lives department.

I have been enjoying freedom from this life's blockages, my guidance
probably knows I would not take it well if I had to examine other lives too.LOL,LOL
Not that I am claiming anything like total freedom.
Just at least enough freedom for a vacation.LOL

My guidance told me way back: (((("Don't search for the answers, the answers will come."))))
So I pretty much try and live that way. Though I do cheat at times. LOL

There is so much I don't understand, and even that stuff I think I do
understand I leave room for growth.
The one thing that is my North Star is Peace and Love. If it does not
feel like Peace and Love then it probably needs cleared.
I also let stuff unfold. In stead of seek and destroy missions.
But I am like a hunting dog when on a trail at times.

if something comes up and clears if, when, or what is irrelevant. except perhaps we can learn something about ourselves or find it interesting. i saw my death from that life. saw my guide whom met me upon my death. when i was doing some heavy clearing there was memories in the experiences. when i read the script during my awakening process everything on it was 100% and in that experience of the script what came up from that life matched up with the emotional memories and vision i had meeting my guide upon death. with all that i still see it as speculation.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 27-03-2021, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Sentient.

Does the triangle have anything to do with the trinity.

i see the trinity as the divine feminine, masculine, and the person. when all three become one, that is the trinity

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 27-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
This is the third place I have seen this Spirit pole in 2 days.

NICE!!!!

Imo. Indigenous peoples do not have as developed left hemispheres of the brain as “whites” or Westerners have. So, we do not learn that well through data. Messages need to have pictures and symbols in them – and best yet – theatre.

Much of the shaman regalia is theatrical teaching form.
That “spirit pole” (I think is called ”the exalted man” or something) is a teaching tool. Not that I would have seen this, but shamen would climb up the 6 carved steps made on the centre pole of the tipi and the 7th is out through the smoke hole – where one gains the view of Totality i.e. the Eagle Vision. Though “gain” really is the wrong word as in practice it means “surrender”.

When one becomes nothing – one becomes everything – paradox.
And the Pole Star – the centre of “Not-doing”

sky ….
I really wanted to answer - to agree with your post about the meditation as a tool – but thought it might be best to leave it – for now.

Old 27-03-2021, 11:05 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Imo. Indigenous peoples do not have as developed left hemispheres of the brain as “whites” or Westerners have. So, we do not learn that well through data. Messages need to have pictures and symbols in them – and best yet – theatre.

Much of the shaman regalia is theatrical teaching form.
That “spirit pole” (I think is called ”the exalted man” or something) is a teaching tool. Not that I would have seen this, but shamen would climb up the 6 carved steps made on the centre pole of the tipi and the 7th is out through the smoke hole – where one gains the view of Totality i.e. the Eagle Vision. Though “gain” really is the wrong word as in practice it means “surrender”.

When one becomes nothing – one becomes everything – paradox.
And the Pole Star – the centre of “Not-doing”

sky ….
I really wanted to answer - to agree with your post about the meditation as a tool – but thought it might be best to leave it – for now.

I am familiar with surrendering.
Also so the not doing. We have surrendered to not doing in indian time.
Another paradox. It all can work beautifully together.
I like the word unfolding too.

I always laugh when I hear they did not have any written language.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Sentient.

Does the triangle have anything to do with the trinity.

i see the trinity as the divine feminine, masculine, and the person. when all three become one, that is the trinity
Yes, it does.
Father. Son. Holy Ghost – in Christian tradition.

In shamanic terms, one might simply talk about Totality made up of all its parts & the energy of interconnectedness as the binding element of those two.
3 things – yet all of them being aspects of the same thing from different reference point perspectives …..

Absolute – Relative & the energy between.

I thi-ink … or somebody had said – that once we have got ourselves a triangle, we have got ourselves a ‘working formula’ (for the path).

I hear that in Kundalini, it is the Shakti energy seeking union with Shiva (Cosmic Consciousness), but mind – the bugger – often stands in the way.

In shamanic sense there is the unification of female and male energies also – the shamen being 3rd gender i.e. beyond gender, but there is the unification of all things really.
Because we are sandwiched between Earth and Sky, stuck on that Axis Mundi Cross between Absolute and Relative.
Unification (means transcending) the cap between this and that. Inner and outer. Form and formless realities.

Sky once mentioned “interbeing”. How to be aaaand not-to-be an interbeing … maybe that is the question ...

How does Grasshopper bring the wisdom of his Master to every new situation he encounters heh.

ImthatIm I also like the 'unfolding' ...

Old 28-03-2021, 12:14 AM
ImthatIm

sentient said:
Quote:
In shamanic sense there is the unification of female and male energies also – the shamen being 3rd gender i.e. beyond gender, but there is the unification of all things really.
Because we are sandwiched between Earth and Sky, stuck on that Axis Mundi Cross between Absolute and Relative.
Unification (means transcending) the cap between this and that. Inner and outer. Form and formless realities.

You could explain the Chanunpa Wakan// Sacred Pipe the same way.
When we start a Pipe ceremony we make an Axis Mundi, in Prayer/offerings and motion and song.
Then the reason/intention for the "ceremony" is put in the bowl, in the tobacco and then sent up through the smoke hole.
This we believe makes a new life or miracle.

Before in life we just say "ceremony" and that word ceremony covers all that can be said and more.

Jeez, I thinks me gots dyslexia.
Maybe just a touch of Neanderthal.(Cough,Cough)(GRRR,GRRR) LOL
Old 28-03-2021, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:

You could explain the Chanunpa Wakan// Sacred Pipe the same way.
When we start a Pipe ceremony we make an Axis Mundi, in Prayer/offerings and motion and song.
Then the reason/intention for the "ceremony" is put in the bowl, in the tobacco and then sent up through the smoke hole.
This we believe makes a new life or miracle.

Yes. That is what one does. The important thing being the ‘letting go’ into c/o Spirit.
The Axis Mundi being the dimensional break-through … break-through in plane …

Quote:
Jeez, I thinks me gots dyslexia.
Maybe just a touch of Neanderthal.(Cough,Cough)(GRRR,GRRR) LOL
Now after a hot summer as I am not so tanned, I woke up seeing my pale body in the morning light thinking: “Good God – is that jaundice!”
But no. I had just forgotten my natural yellow skin tone.