Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 25-06-2021, 10:32 AM
Administrator
I would just like to second what Miss hepburn has said

Namaste
Old 27-06-2021, 07:37 AM
Greenslade

[quote=MikeS80]Individuality does not create separation. One can be an individual and not think he/she is separate from brahman, just like one can be an individual who thinks he/she is separate from brahman. p/quote] it's both, individuality causes both separation and non-separation depending on the individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
My unconscious bodily functions, including the beating of my heart and breathing is not the cause of my negative and destructive conditioning/programming and behaviour. My unconscious bodily functions, including the beating of my heart and breathing are a positive thing as they keep me alive.
I never said they were, but those are as much of your unconscious as your cognitive behaviour and everything else that is in your unconscious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
I never said nor implied that I am no longer a slave to my unconscious conditioning, you are falsely projecting that onto me. I am in constant battle with my negative and destructive unconscious conditioning.
What I was trying to put across is that you can change the unconscious programming but you can't actually stop it, so instead of being in a constant battle with your unconscious conditioning you can change it to something that serves you better. Shadow work would be a good start.