Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-03-2021, 05:23 AM
Knower
I had a dream please help me decipher it

I had a dream I dream that I am a warlock, I had those clothes like earl I looked like royalty, I had this magical ring with a ruby in it the ring had some sigils on it like magical sigils I remember I stood on
the sidewalk and then a truck was about coming out of nowhere trying to run me over then out of nowhere an old witch appeared and she saved me by pulling me away from the truck,

that felt as if I know that witch for so long as eternity, like she is an old mentor of mine. She was short in size and height, probably no more than 1.50-1.60 m,

after she saved me, she smiles, and I remember right before the dream was done, I saw myself wearing this magical ruby ring. The ruby was glowing with a red light aura as energy coming out of it that I channel them then Dream ended, anyone can please help me decipher it please thank you in advance,

I want to note after I waked from this dream, I felt invigorated with energy of vitality felt strong with power both mentally and physically.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 31-03-2021, 07:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
I had a dream I dream that I am a warlock, I had those clothes like earl I looked like royalty, I had this magical ring with a ruby in it the ring had some sigils on it like magical sigils I remember I stood on
the sidewalk and then a truck was about coming out of nowhere trying to run me over then out of nowhere an old witch appeared and she saved me by pulling me away from the truck,

that felt as if I know that witch for so long as eternity, like she is an old mentor of mine. She was short in size and height, probably no more than 1.50-1.60 m,

after she saved me, she smiles, and I remember right before the dream was done, I saw myself wearing this magical ruby ring. The ruby was glowing with a red light aura as energy coming out of it that I channel them then Dream ended, anyone can please help me decipher it please thank you in advance,

I want to note after I waked from this dream, I felt invigorated with energy of vitality felt strong with power both mentally and physically.

Hello Angel-of-light.

I don't know much about dreams, but I think it could be your past/future life in another where and when/world. (I believe in other worlds)

Or it could be just a dreaming, something your mind made it.

I said as much as I know.

I hope you find better answers.

Just Love and peace.
Old 31-03-2021, 12:02 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromedan2000
Hello Angel-of-light.

I don't know much about dreams, but I think it could be your past/future life in another where and when/world. (I believe in other worlds)

Or it could be just a dreaming, something your mind made it.

I said as much as I know.

I hope you find better answers.

Just Love and peace.

did someone ever tell your so sweet :)?, thank you from the bottom of my heart, we shall see what others have to say, thank you for taking your time to answer me, same goes for you, sending you peace and love Dear Sweet soul :).
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 31-03-2021, 09:40 PM
Experiencer

To me it has something to do with your spiritual practices. Your relationship with the supernatural might be represented by the ring, a magic object. It is protecting you and connecting you with your 'witch aspect' or a guide.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 01-04-2021, 02:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
To me it has something to do with your spiritual practices. Your relationship with the supernatural might be represented by the ring, a magic object. It is protecting you and connecting you with your 'witch aspect' or a guide.

Thank you for the information.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Ruby ring

To me the ring represents a revelation, a revelation in your life that changes your understanding. A deeper spiritual experience, something profound that shifts your worldview and moves you to another level.

I also sense the witch represents a female figure in your life who has potentially exhibited or invited this spiritual revelation/transformation into your life in some way before. Perhaps you need to connect with them, or re-connect in order to feel this transformation again. They herald this new spiritual path in life.

A bit vague, but that's what I got from the dream. :)
Old 04-04-2021, 05:56 AM
Knower
Lightbulb your right

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedoak77
To me the ring represents a revelation, a revelation in your life that changes your understanding. A deeper spiritual experience, something profound that shifts your worldview and moves you to another level.

I also sense the witch represents a female figure in your life who has potentially exhibited or invited this spiritual revelation/transformation into your life in some way before. Perhaps you need to connect with them, or re-connect in order to feel this transformation again. They herald this new spiritual path in life.

A bit vague, but that's what I got from the dream. :)

You're right about this my spirit guide she has been my wife 1 thousand years ago, our family was cut down by tragedy, ever since that day she accompanies me and our family accompany me as well, this lifetime this incarnation is my last, then
I shall return to reunite with my family and love for all eternity and this time no one shall interrupt us.