Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-03-2021, 07:04 PM
asearcher

Flashbacks in dreams?

Anyone else who experience having that?

I get in periods in my life, can be good stuff/memories, bad stuff, stuff I have not thought of in years

Stuff I did not think was important then but then realize a while after the flashbacks that yes they were and I see the bigger picture

I know a child who when I asked and said you never afraid at night, she said that no and if she is she remembers when it was all dark and I came in to lift her up from bed and turn on the light so she is not afraid no more, or she says the time I broke into this place that was scary for her (but a grown up had only paid for one ticket and let her in by herself and I saw her face, saw she was afraid, and broke in). I never thought she would remember those 2 times but guess she see it as darkness frightening but then that it don't last forever??

My flashbacks comes after the dreams so I guess I am in more control of it in one way but it does not feel as if I am in another. I can wake up from them with silent tears running down my cheeks but it does not have to be because the memory is painful, it is only moving in some way (even if I did not find it moving when it happened).

Anyone out there that are like me/us? Curious to know =)
Old 26-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Yaoughta

This is quite common. How else are you to know yourself? Your name sake suggests you are one who searches and what else is there to search for than wisdom, which includes the answers to your questions about life and self.

Flashbacks to what you perceive as a previous moment in your life are usually presented to show the receiver when something started, like the root cause or origin story. Sometimes, they come to show when a certain belief started or a certain feeling about things or when you first learned to view something in such a manner.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Master
I know and you'll get flashbacks in dreams some of them can be very bad I can make your photo but some good dreams are flashbacks Can You Feel So Good it can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-03-2021, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Anyone else who experience having that?

I get in periods in my life, can be good stuff/memories, bad stuff, stuff I have not thought of in years

Stuff I did not think was important then but then realize a while after the flashbacks that yes they were and I see the bigger picture

I know a child who when I asked and said you never afraid at night, she said that no and if she is she remembers when it was all dark and I came in to lift her up from bed and turn on the light so she is not afraid no more, or she says the time I broke into this place that was scary for her (but a grown up had only paid for one ticket and let her in by herself and I saw her face, saw she was afraid, and broke in). I never thought she would remember those 2 times but guess she see it as darkness frightening but then that it don't last forever??

My flashbacks comes after the dreams so I guess I am in more control of it in one way but it does not feel as if I am in another. I can wake up from them with silent tears running down my cheeks but it does not have to be because the memory is painful, it is only moving in some way (even if I did not find it moving when it happened).

Anyone out there that are like me/us? Curious to know =)

Forget about the bad stuff and concerntrate on the good. The bad stuffs just unnecessary baggage. Focus on the things you love about the experience. Amen
Old 28-03-2021, 08:21 AM
asearcher

I did not know it was quite common, yes, it connects the different incidents to a whole

yes, will focus on the good =)

Thanks everyone
Old 28-03-2021, 01:56 PM
Administrator
My sons had flashbacks the first son from a Near fatal car crash he was in,he was a backseat passenger his friend was a front seat passenger the driver well what can i say about him. they worked together,
the driver drove out of where they were staying.
Went straight into a stone chapel wall knocked it down went into the cemetery knocked over four head stones .and came to a stop the driver ran off.
leaving my son and his friend for dead. someone saw the crash called the police,they called the paramedics they thought they were looking at two dead bodies until they tried to move them.
the front seat passenger had a puncture lung two teeth knocked out he got of lightly.
my son was in the front of the car there was blood everywhere he had a serious head injury a badly broken arm. which they couldnt operate on if they had he would have died because of the brain injury.
he sufferes from short term memory loss gets angry easy the head injury affected the fronel lobe of the Brain which affects Emotions etc.
he used to wake up sweating thinking it was happening again

Namaste