Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Master
I know Ireland how to get earwax out of my ear the safe me I did because I've got my own syringing kit now now and it is much more safer than using cotton buds like I did 6 or 7 years back when I got stuck in my ear and I got the hospital to get it out and by God that scare the living out of me now eyes my setting machine it was my shake I was my syringing kit which is safer

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-03-2022, 11:48 PM
Master

Today I learned how to fix a green screen.
Old 22-03-2022, 12:05 PM
Master
I love the funny stuff I watched on Youtube, just the humor actually taught me a lot about seeing the silver lining
Old 22-03-2022, 05:14 PM
Take more Nutritional yeast. Take Vit C everyday instead of once a week.
Take your kelp you bought years ago!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2022, 11:38 AM
Master
I learned several new recipes (cooking etc) from youtube
Old 23-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Master
I am laying a lot on YouTube I am it's helped me by Club voyance mediumship it is is even when I got stuck on things during lockdown and I cannot fix things I would do to the help me I did even help me as my weight loss as well I admit I never ever want to be that big size ever again I want to be a sensible healthy balanced weight double figures instead of double figures one figure only and I will do it by prince strict myself
Avon but cremations getting done on YouTube and I found that very interesting I did I was watching Vienna state and funeral homes and I found that so fascinating a did how they pick the bodies up then it going to Fraser tulip Alina about paper work goes through then getting out of freezer then they start emballe the bodies then they get interest and I can respectable for the liberals to going to see by his mother magic handsome and pretty they do I founded angel facts on YouTube as well the angels are speaking to you by the numbers 1122 so fascinating it is if only they had YouTube and internet and I was young I would have been very head in my life I would have been but my next life I will be stronger than ever and I will be in the funeral industry I will and I will be a stronger medium and ever been and a psychic medium clairvoyance but YouTube is a good curry teacher is a good teacher so must give you turn up you must give them an upper to say thank you and break teacher's pet

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-03-2022, 07:24 AM
Master

I learned about songs being blocked in all countries.
Old 02-04-2022, 02:09 AM
jaminhealth

Funny and truthful subjects from George Carlin and especially on Our Stuff.
Old 02-04-2022, 12:02 PM
Guide
Color

Yes youtube is a wonderful website that I visit for all sorts of reasons e.g:-

- (in the past) some Eckhart Tolle vids (although his rendition is as dry as his writing style!),
- UFO sightings and crop circles (some are fantastically intricate!!),
- learning how to repair things,
- life hacks (quick tips in the kitchen, dressmaking etc.),
- relaxing ambient music,
- to find out more about a celebrity (via interviews),
- to amuse myself: failed cat jumps being particularly hilarious to me, and
- recipes.

Not so much spiritual stuff though...not sure why.

Oh I have mentioned this elsewhere but it deserves to be included here. For those who are disheartened with what we are doing to ourselves and the planet, I can thoroughly recommend typing into youtube 'restoring faith in humanity'. Up will come a wealth of heart warming, reassuring vids that have a real feel-good factor!
Old 02-04-2022, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate

- UFO sightings and crop circles (some are fantastically intricate!!),

This part - about UFO sightings - particularly had been fascinating on youtube

I'm reminded again of the Bermuda Triangle, and there had been very fascinating theories linking it to extraterrestrial / alien life. Although my opinion (based on the visions I saw before in my 3rd eye) is that Bermuda Triangle has something to do with mermaids and oceanic ecosystems (veiled to us)