Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-12-2020, 06:47 PM
asearcher

anyone seen the skeleton-man-face?

just today I woke up with the sudden previous image of a man looking like a typical popular image of a voodoo man, you know, with the make up to look like a skeleton in the face.

I don't know why it has not come to me sooner. I have had past life memories from a life around the cut 1800-1900th century where my family was then part of voodoo, and I have felt his specific energy in these past life memories too.

A now pretty long time ago I was told that my ex would complain to friend that he thought the devil looking like a skeleton in the face was after him. He would dream of him. He would even see him. He would often describe him as someone being behind him. He would disturb his sleep. It would be worst in the evening and in the nights. It never occured to me until I saw that image that it could very well have been a voodoo-man painted like that, that he saw.

My ex was someone who had to try things he was afraid of, it was a thing with him. He tried to do it with me too with my fear of talking in front of audiance, and he tricked me once (he and my boss) and it actually worked, it went fine. but he was afraid of that one - the skeleton-face-man.

it was unusual to hear he was in fact afraid of that thing.

He had moved from the old place we lived at when the skeleton-face-man arrived. Before, in our old place, the only very strange paranormal thing that I experienced there was once while love making (e hum) I saw for a few seconds like a bunch of dark enteties (neutral or negative energies) around us, more to his behind to his side and he did not see them, it was only from my perspective. I did not dare to speak of what I had seen. It was not that dark in the room, I know what I saw. He just thought he had accidently hurt me by how I sudden stared and got tense and quickly said what's wrong, baby and I'm sorry, but he hadn't done anything wrong. I just kind of let him believe that. Back then I did not dare to confess to these things. I just thought he and my family would then think I was mentally ill and had hallucinations even if I was normal the rest of the time. I really tried to blame it on my eyes playing tricks on me. Anyway, that was the only thing i noticed.

I have heard of shadow people, the hat man, the slim(?) man, but not the voodoo-skeleton-face-man. Has anyone? It would come in the evenings and throughout the night and he thought it wanted his soul and that he soon would die. He was lacking sleep.

One theory I have, if real what he saw, is that it was something that visits not just him but others too, but another theory is that it is past life related. When I had this past life experience I was young and it was before I met him. I never talked to him about it. Only after the break up I found out through friend he did spell on me, a return to me spell, and it to the friend kind of looked voodoo liked. If so could what he saw been something part of that past life who then found him again? It is possible he himself got past life memories from that life and that this was why he got into it later on. In my past life memories the voodoo part never comes across as dangerous or scary or destructive. The voodoo teaching does involve spirits being summoned and spirit taking over someone's body temporarily and the belief this brought someone close to god, if so perhaps it could explain what I saw that time, in current time or maybe it was too a past life memory coming temporarily alive during the love making. I don't know. It is hard to talk about with real people out of fear they will think it was just some sick sex-twist- idea in my head when it was not like that at all. And I was afraid he would give me that kind of look like are you sick in some way? or something. Did not wanna get that look.

Last edited by asearcher : 31-12-2020 at 09:43 AM.