Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Master
Superhuman

As more and more people realise they are God and become greater in themselves and start personifying I AM then there will start to be a type of Superhuman manifesting in society.

The more people who are conscious and become their own masters is better for the whole world. They will become the spiritual elite.

It will take time, but I believe it will happen.

The Nubreed of Human is coming! Chaaarrggeeee.....!!!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 15-02-2012, 11:10 AM
silent whisper

So white horses too...:)
Old 16-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Animus27

Übermensch?
Old 16-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Time

Arent delusions of grandeur a sign of psychosis?
Old 17-02-2012, 01:15 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Arent delusions of grandeur a sign of psychosis?

Well if so....those white horses will soon buck you off and the landing will sometimes then give you a reality check to be grateful that you didnt have a sword in your back pocket...
Old 17-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Master
I agree, Honza.

As we become more conscious in our spiritual nature our life energies shift, change and flow more fully.

We come more from the position of creative choice in our daily lives with an accumulative effect in the world.

It's already begun.

Xan

Old 17-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
As more and more people realise they are God and become greater in themselves and start personifying I AM then there will start to be a type of Superhuman manifesting in society.

The more people who are conscious and become their own masters is better for the whole world. They will become the spiritual elite.

It will take time, but I believe it will happen.

The Nubreed of Human is coming! Chaaarrggeeee.....!!!
Don't have to believe self is a god in order to achieve self mastery or better oneself.

Why do you envison a spiritual elite, as this denotes people who have mastered themselves, selfishly leave there brothers and sisters behind.
That they have elevated themselves above others.
Yeah, like that has worked out well thus far.

And haven't you learnt anything from Star Trek. Just look at what the elitist Q gets up to!
Old 18-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Master
The elite can actually be humble. They don't have to be arrogant. Spiritual strength does not imply haughtyness, but does imply a certain advantage.

Don't forget that life on earth is based on competition. The survival of the fittest. I would rather that spiritual people were the fittest and not the ignorant.

Christ's words were that the meek shall inherit the earth. To do that the meek are going to have to be strong. Otherwise they will get crushed and not inherit anything.

Old 18-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The elite can actually be humble. They don't have to be arrogant. Spiritual strength does not imply haughtyness, but does imply a certain advantage.

Don't forget that life on earth is based on competition. The survival of the fittest. I would rather that spiritual people were the fittest and not the ignorant.

Christ's words were that the meek shall inherit the earth. To do that the meek are going to have to be strong. Otherwise they will get crushed and not inherit anything.
It's impossible for me to forget that, it's your belief, not mine.
If life is a competition, then the spiritual elite will beat the non elite.
They will win and the nons will lose.
The meek will become stronger and beat those that used to be the strongest.
The meek used to lose and the strong won, now the meek will win and the strong will lose.
The competitive "beat the other" cycle continues, just roles have changed.

As for me and my family, we don't percieve life as a competition.
Old 18-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
As for me and my family, we don't percieve life as a competition.

I'm amazed you can escape it!