Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-12-2021, 03:13 PM
asearcher

When I get mad this happens -anyone else?

When I get mad people around me, and me included, if I keep it inside and don't let it out, or let it out just a little bit, things move on their own or come crashing and falling down, it is things that should not fall down fall down. A cup of coffee move on its own and fall down. Many examples of it. It then stops, does not last long.

Anyone else have this happen?

I have blamed it on coincidental, no other activity around and I don't feel anyone else around. From what I can tell it is directly linked to how I feel inside.

I have never intended for anything like that to happen. I do not feel it is in my control.

I have worked a lot on myself to heal from old traumas and consider myself free.

Every person gets mad now and then, and how do I stop these things from happening, them moving and being destroyed etc? I have to clean things up and getting a little irritated by it by now. Things no one has come near.

I can't ask or talk about this in real life - naturally.

Last edited by asearcher : 01-12-2021 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Master

I can't say this happens to me. I don't get that angry. Sounds like some form of PK .
Old 02-12-2021, 03:54 PM
asearcher

Yes, thank you, I think too it is PK. I don't get mad a lot and often people find me surprisingly calm while someone else is upset, I think I tend to lock it in and then it is expressed if any then later.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Master

trying to make something go away just turns into a fight, then all you get even if you win is more of the same. you've sorta seen that in another way as well, with your male aquaintances endlessly coming back with more of the same things you are tired of even when you've told them to go away and leave you alone.

personally, I think a good way to get rid of something is to try to overdose on it. The path to less being the same as the path through more. Of course the danger with that is you might decide you like it after all lol!

Still, I much prefer accepting my lot as it is than the endless fights I used to have trying to get my own way...
Old 02-12-2021, 11:53 PM
Ascender
yes ~ I have poltergeist activity

there were some things falling down recently ~ but that was an angel doing that

usually when I get really upset things start to dematerialize permanently ~ or they disappear and reappear ~ or are moved from one place to another via teleportation

sometimes I can accidentally make things crash ~ I had a thread about it here

there has actually been a lot more happen since that thread
Old 03-12-2021, 06:03 AM
asearcher

Thank you all very much, and good to know I am not alone :) That is fascinating, Hologram8, you have a lot of it (sorry to say it is fascination, I can sympathize that it causes you trouble, and I am sorry about that), I will read your thread.

I can't understand it. When I get mad - it happens - and when I keep it locked in - it happens. And why does it not happen to everyone then when they get mad? Why just me and some other people? It happens far, far less now than before, but still, those moments.

Last edited by asearcher : 03-12-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-12-2021, 06:14 PM
asearcher

I have to admit sometimes I am scared even if I do not want to go there in my thoughts that because I have experiences, during sleep state, that I wake to, wake up just a little bit and i find myself in the low level realms that maybe I do so because I am bad myself in some way and then I go and get mad - and these pk things happen that I have no control over???

Anyone else been "waking too" in that realm just by chance? I don't want to be there but because I have been so dozed off, sleeping, dreaming, I really have to alarm myself to get out of there, and sometimes it works and sometimes it feels like an eternity before I do. I just don't understand what I am doing there. I have no interest in dark magic or dark beings. I haven't really wanted to mention this before as I say to myself it is just dreams, but they feel different and more real, and I can't even explain it well. I stop doing meditations about meeting your spirit guide as it happened to be - the spirit guides that would sometimes come through - I would perceive them as dark and so I cut myself loose from the meditation.

Its been several times now when I wake too in such a dream that my body, mind is dozed off and I usually am just there, just stand there, it often goes so fast as I try to leave but it is sometimes so hard to get control.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:10 PM
Guide

When I was in high school I lived in a historic home in my town. It had a plaque and was part of a walking tour for our town's history. Anyways, it was haunted but the ghost wasn't bad or mean in any way.

When my younger brother and I would have screaming matches, like our real bad arguments that were very intense, the light bulb above us would explode. It happened quite a few times to realize it wasn't just an electrical surge. I think it was the ghost telling us to shut up and behave. Lol.
Old 06-12-2021, 12:58 PM
For new people or younger people or when English is not your 1st language PK is psychokinesis.
The movement of physical objects by the mind without use of physical means.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-12-2021, 10:51 PM
Administrator
Good call putting that Description there Miss hepburn.saved me a job.

Namaste