Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
whoever it is, is "dying to meet you ... dying to meet you ... dying to meet you" (driving me nuts, driving me nuts, STFU, driving me nuts)
Therte is only 1 Being, the rest is all made up.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:56 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Therte is only 1 Being, the rest is all made up.

i'm ONE being out of 7 billion. i'm *pretty sure* i exist

and i'm pretty sure everyone else does, too lol
Old 17-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
i'm ONE being out of 7 billion. i'm *pretty sure* i exist

and i'm pretty sure everyone else does, too lol
No i mean Being, not being, or like Consciousness, not self-conscious, we are more than what we believe we are, you are caught up in the little being and not in the One Being that you truly are.
Old 17-10-2011, 10:04 AM
1being

Quote:
No i mean Being, not being, or like Consciousness, not self-conscious, we are more than what we believe we are, you are caught up in the little being and not in the One Being that you truly are.

you mean, like... my spiritual name? or my personal identity... and how those things AREN'T MY DAILY LIFE and they're never going to be? lol

have you ever met "the mother of the age of aquarius?" you know what's really funny? the majority of people seem to not know that the age of aquarius began QUITE a long time ago and we're living in it RIGHT NOW.
Old 17-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
you mean, like... my spiritual name? or my personal identity... and how those things AREN'T MY DAILY LIFE and they're never going to be? lol

have you ever met "the mother of the age of aquarius?" you know what's really funny? the majority of people seem to not know that the age of aquarius began QUITE a long time ago and we're living in it RIGHT NOW.
Yes but even all that is of the mind, it all means nothing to the Cosmos, like the age of Aquarius, its all metaphorical, nothing to take serious.
Old 17-10-2011, 10:29 AM
1being

Quote:
Yes but even all that is of the mind, it all means nothing to the Cosmos, like the age of Aquarius, its all metaphorical, nothing to take serious.

oh, i don't know about that.

ENERGY! cosmic energy ... constellation of aquarius, the AGE of aquarius ... planetary alignment ... and our ability to articulate and communicate SO MUCH about SO MUCH of all of it.

age of aquarius is pretty legitimate, just like any other age or era. the "dark" ages, the "golden" ages ... they're valid. and so is the age of aquarius, and the "mother" of it.

i read that "her light will flash forward and awaken the christ heart & mind of the children of humanity" ... and i think that's RIGHT ON.

anyway ... i understand "oneness" but i'm a "separatist".

i'm *always* me ... even when i'm "i".

do you live as "me" or do you live as "i" or some other way?
Old 17-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
oh, i don't know about that.

ENERGY! cosmic energy ... constellation of aquarius, the AGE of aquarius ... planetary alignment ... and our ability to articulate and communicate SO MUCH about SO MUCH of all of it.

age of aquarius is pretty legitimate, just like any other age or era. the "dark" ages, the "golden" ages ... they're valid. and so is the age of aquarius, and the "mother" of it.

i read that "her light will flash forward and awaken the christ heart & mind of the children of humanity" ... and i think that's RIGHT ON.

anyway ... i understand "oneness" but i'm a "separatist".

i'm *always* me ... even when i'm "i".

do you live as "me" or do you live as "i" or some other way?
I live as I AM, but at the same time i play the game of being me, or Robert, but Robert is really just an illusion, a fun illusion but still an illusion.
Old 17-10-2011, 10:58 AM
1being

Quote:
I live as I AM, but at the same time i play the game of being me, or Robert, but Robert is really just an illusion, a fun illusion but still an illusion.

that's interesting because i think i might have it the other way around.

hi Robert. I AM MELISSA.

my "spiritual name" is

I AM LESS AIMLESS.

i "unlocked" my name ... or "decoded" it.

i even read in a book, *after the fact* (which confirmed and validated for me) that one "earns the right" to know their name.

so, how did i do it?

SCRABBLE!

anagrams.

melissa anagrams to I AM LESS
it also anagrams to AIMLESS

now, i combine my name with my birthdate and it's *even more* of a "match".

i'm born on 2 2

2 2 is a double double
i'm *too* *too*

there are NONE OTHER JUST LIKE ME. *NONE*

I AM LESS AIMLESS.

what is "less aimless"?

ACCURACY! "correctness".

(and if you knew me well, you'd know that i'm FRUSTRATINGLY "correct". people LOATHE this about me but actually, they just straight out loathe ME lol).

and so, now that i know my spiritual name...

do i live as I AM LESS AIMLESS...

or do i live as ME ...lissa

?

wait! it gets better! i have SO MUCH MORE TO SAY!!!

AIM. hmm.

"sin" = "missing the mark"

do i sin? i don't know, i'd have to ask myself if i miss mark OR if missing him would be a sin?

miss you, miss you, miss you... i miss you

(my nickname is MISSY) miss you missy miss you missy miss you missy

miss Y
miss Y
miss Y
miss WHY

too much for ya? lol, i'm TOO, TOO MUCH!!!

Old 17-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
that's interesting because i think i might have it the other way around.

hi Robert. I AM MELISSA.

my "spiritual name" is

I AM LESS AIMLESS.

i "unlocked" my name ... or "decoded" it.

i even read in a book, *after the fact* (which confirmed and validated for me) that one "earns the right" to know their name.

so, how did i do it?

SCRABBLE!

anagrams.

melissa anagrams to I AM LESS
it also anagrams to AIMLESS

now, i combine my name with my birthdate and it's *even more* of a "match".

i'm born on 2 2

2 2 is a double double
i'm *too* *too*

there are NONE OTHER JUST LIKE ME. *NONE*

I AM LESS AIMLESS.

what is "less aimless"?

ACCURACY! "correctness".

(and if you knew me well, you'd know that i'm FRUSTRATINGLY "correct". people LOATHE this about me but actually, they just straight out loathe ME lol).

and so, now that i know my spiritual name...

do i live as I AM LESS AIMLESS...

or do i live as ME ...lissa

?

wait! it gets better! i have SO MUCH MORE TO SAY!!!

AIM. hmm.

"sin" = "missing the mark"

do i sin? i don't know, i'd have to ask myself if i miss mark OR if missing him would be a sin?

miss you, miss you, miss you... i miss you

(my nickname is MISSY) miss you missy miss you missy miss you missy

miss Y
miss Y
miss Y
miss WHY

too much for ya? lol, i'm TOO, TOO MUCH!!!

No your not too much, i have a partner who is Bipolar, but right now its all too much for me too take in, the medication I;m on is kicking in, so MELISSA, its been nice to talk with you. Oh yea, I like your crazy way of thinking ol.
Old 17-10-2011, 11:24 AM
1being

Quote:
No your not too much, i have a partner who is Bipolar, but right now its all too much for me too take in, the medication I;m on is kicking in, so MELISSA, its been nice to talk with you. Oh yea, I like your crazy way of thinking ol.

no, it's not crazy. that's a BAD word. real bad.

what's with all the diagnostics? schizophrenia, bipolar? eh, something needs a shift in vocabulary. just saying. WORDS make all the difference, you know - and they really do.

i know it's a lot for other people to take in. i myself cannot read a book without having a notebook nearby ... and read only a chapter a time, because my mind begins to PROCESS what i take in. i don't watch tv, i don't watch movies ... MUCH too much ... i mean, TOO TOO much for my mind to deal with (because my minds tears it apart, studies, and soaks it up like a sponge).

i hope you rest and wake refreshed! i myself have tons more mental energy to continue to work with.

nice talking with you too. tah!