Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Seeker
Possibly to astral project if you have chronic pain?

Hello to all , if you’re reading this .. thank you for taking the time I appreciate it . I’ve been having such a strong pull toward astral projection it’s as if every cell in my body wants to leave the flesh behind . Had a bit of an ego death and ever since I can almost with 100 percent certainty say there is a seed planted in my head that I need not waste anymore time and that it’s crucial I spend time in thought and leave myself and this world behind (not speaking of physical death) . My souls feels ready to experience a deeper sense of being and self this planet and all of its constructs are holding me back from . Naturally my brain is fighting this and the more I continue with daily life and not stop to meditate the more it grows inside of me that this is not what I am to be doing . Problem is every time I have payed down to just be still and astral project I experience chronic pain which I feel is permitting me from leaving my body . I have piriformis which is the muscles in my glute/hip region where they are inflamed and touch the sciatic nerve and cause great pain and discomfort when laying on one position to long . Does anyone have any advice for me ? I am new to astral projection I know others that have astral projected but yet to experience it myself . I’m sure there may be other reasons but I am determined and trying to practise being of silent mind and body waiting for this to happen . My belief is strong I just can’t get past distractions of my own bodies pain and sometimes distractions around me . If it’s an itch I can work through it and not move but if it’s pain it’s hard for me to be still . - Raven Royalty
Old 15-11-2019, 10:15 AM
hazada guess

My thinking is,if it causes pain,don't do it.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
My thinking is,if it causes pain,don't do it.

Astral projection isn’t causing me pain as I’ve never astral projected that I’m aware of . I always have piriformis it’s a condition that is on my left side (and. Before you say put a pillow under my leg or don’t lay on that side I’ve practically tried it all ..*sighs*) I also experience RLS.. but thus this pain and discomfort making it difficult for me to stay still when meditating for the intent of astral projection . Extremely hard to ignore and I have a high tolerance to pain have had a doctor test this theory . Sometimes I find when I’m trying to be still my leg even twitch . I can feel my nerve endings firing off so strongly I cannot control the twitch . This only happens when laying still and fighting the urge/pain to move.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:57 AM
hazada guess

In my experience (which is limited),Pain is the way the body is telling you that something's not right.I would lay off trying to astral project,it's not the be all and end all of it.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:17 AM
Seeker
Pain will be there regardless of attempting AP or not . I’m sure there has to be many people out there who experience AP who have chronic pain as I do . I do appreciate you replying and taking the time out to do so and I don’t mean this to come across mean but I’m really looking for someone who’s experienced to give me advice on this matter . AP definitely is a big deal though I do know that . What is better than connecting with your higher self ? I guess we just have different opinions there . Your response is a bit on the negative side . I prefer though to be optimistic and persevere through my obstacles I’m not one to just give up . Love & light be with you :) - Raven Royalty
Old 15-11-2019, 04:48 PM
Master

From what I have read, the keys to successful AP are physical relaxation, a quiet mind, continual focus, and a strong intent/desire to project.

Physical relaxation is very difficult if the body is in pain or the legs are twitching. We keep on being drawn back to bodily awareness. You could try self-hypnosis as part of your preparation for AP, to help you forget about the body. Your local library may have books on self-hypnosis.

Peace
Old 15-11-2019, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
Hello to all , if you’re reading this .. thank you for taking the time I appreciate it . I’ve been having such a strong pull toward astral projection it’s as if every cell in my body wants to leave the flesh behind . Had a bit of an ego death and ever since I can almost with 100 percent certainty say there is a seed planted in my head that I need not waste anymore time and that it’s crucial I spend time in thought and leave myself and this world behind (not speaking of physical death) . My souls feels ready to experience a deeper sense of being and self this planet and all of its constructs are holding me back from . Naturally my brain is fighting this and the more I continue with daily life and not stop to meditate the more it grows inside of me that this is not what I am to be doing . Problem is every time I have payed down to just be still and astral project I experience chronic pain which I feel is permitting me from leaving my body . I have piriformis which is the muscles in my glute/hip region where they are inflamed and touch the sciatic nerve and cause great pain and discomfort when laying on one position to long . Does anyone have any advice for me ? I am new to astral projection I know others that have astral projected but yet to experience it myself . I’m sure there may be other reasons but I am determined and trying to practise being of silent mind and body waiting for this to happen . My belief is strong I just can’t get past distractions of my own bodies pain and sometimes distractions around me . If it’s an itch I can work through it and not move but if it’s pain it’s hard for me to be still . - Raven Royalty
Have you read any books about astral projection?
Old 15-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Have you read any books about astral projection?

Not much of a reader outside of forums. Most of my research has come from you tubers (Ryan cropper , infinite waters , vishuddha das formerly known as kois corner) as well as my partner whom I’ve been with for ten years who frequently AP’s.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
From what I have read, the keys to successful AP are physical relaxation, a quiet mind, continual focus, and a strong intent/desire to project.

Physical relaxation is very difficult if the body is in pain or the legs are twitching. We keep on being drawn back to bodily awareness. You could try self-hypnosis as part of your preparation for AP, to help you forget about the body. Your local library may have books on self-hypnosis.

Peace

Thank you I will look into this self hypnosis . I’m open minded
Old 16-11-2019, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
Not much of a reader outside of forums. Most of my research has come from you tubers (Ryan cropper , infinite waters , vishuddha das formerly known as kois corner) as well as my partner whom I’ve been with for ten years who frequently AP’s.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t-w...lLY0bPdBd/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JO...qujW7sH_3/view

These are popular.You can find plenty of stuff there to help you.