Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 16-01-2021, 10:57 AM
Master

Some thoughts I am having with moving

Hii all,

I find it helpful to keep movement balanced. So where I listen I also intent. But also not at the same time. Where I push, I also have to let happen and listen. But also not at the same time.

I’m trying to process the practice here a bit...

What I find too is that harmony is a separate concept from listening. While I first thought that harmony was achieved by everyone listening (whether it is the movement and the personality having qualities of being receptive or a crowd that functions as one big ear). But now I found this obviously not correct. There has to be some play of listening and intending.

Also I find that due to my autism these things are extra important to work on. The regular ways don’t work for me. Thus I might very well try it out to work on it for some time.

Not sure what else to add... this is just me thinking out loud. I also think listening/intending can be at the same time. However that has to be done by the right way. Not sure what the right way of this flow is. Maybe working with channels and balancing them (like open in eyes and intending in mouth).

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 03-02-2021, 04:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
What I find too is that harmony is a separate concept from listening. While I first thought that harmony was achieved by everyone listening (whether it is the movement and the personality having qualities of being receptive or a crowd that functions as one big ear).
Truth in that thought, yes.

Harmony is achieved via each individual taking soul responsibility for their melody. For their personal soul evolution, their individual inner/spiritual self-development. As well, the countless eternal melodies of humanity unite to become each others' harmonies. It simply depends on the metaphysical POV.