Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-01-2021, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

My daughter in law has a "familiar"

My daughter in law and her sisters lost their father in a car wreck. It is apparent that they are protected by a familiar spirit. They hate religion and this familiar protects them, but is hostile to others
Very difficult. The sister's have different spiritual gifts. I don't know what to do.
Old 21-01-2021, 12:16 PM
Administrator
If as you say your daughter in law and her siblings are protected by a familiar spirit.
that spirit would want them to be Happy.
This is your sons life if he is happy leave it be,
there is nothing you could do about it anyway.

Namaste
Old 21-01-2021, 06:10 PM
PureEvil760

If you verbally demand that it leaves or stays away from you, all negative entities must comply.

However if it was created by them subconsciously, it does not have to listen because it is them.

I know this is possible because I think I accidently created some sort of demonic version of myself and one day it attacked me while sleeping. It was like I was physically fighting off a possessed version of myself, attacking me like a wild animal.
Old 23-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't believe this presence has harmed me. These girls are protected (my dil even walked away from a head-on collision and affirmed a guardian presence) but there has been bad confusion that means she's quiet and I don't know her. After a long time I got angry about it. Like this guardian presence keeps these young women protected from any outside influence.
Old 23-01-2021, 02:16 PM
Administrator
No one can hold influence over you unless you allow it to. if they are protected the spirit protecting them. would only want the best for them.

Namaste
Old 23-01-2021, 05:40 PM
Ascender
That is great!
Everyone should have a familiar spirit protecting one from meddling in-laws, especially a self interested mother in-law.

Wonder,
Their dad's spirit wants you to leave them alone and to deal with your own familiar spirit instead.
If you keep provoking it, who knows what may happen to you.
Old 15-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)

If they hate Religion then don't give them religion, give them some thing more than religion...Give them life which can only be found in JESUS