Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 08-03-2021, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
She was a Catholic Nun.

She became famous for her bi-locations and levitation.
I only bi-located twice. I am positive I can do it again that is if I want to. Right now, I do not feel like doing that.

But for her, her bi-locations seemed like she was getting mastery over it the more she did it. She seemed to go 'further' then any once else I know about.
Can you share the story of your bi-locations?

I have only distance-viewed/heard (which is to be in two places at the same time with ones awareness), but never actually physically materialized in that other location.

Old 08-03-2021, 06:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Imagine, if a person came up with stories that were suppose to be told only to the illiterate. In those stories he claims he was a disciple of the previous Buddhas and that he kept asking each and every Buddha if he was going to become a Buddha. Finally, one of those Buddhas claimed he would become a Buddha in the future. Some might claim that person has a vivid imagination coupled with a highly active Ego.

On the other hand, if the 'stories' were not fables but were true, actual information that came to him thru Siddhis, some might claim he was on his way to becoming a Buddha if not already there.

Some people do not believe there were other Buddhas before the current one. Some do not believe in there is a Buddha of the future. When His Holiness the Dalai Lama Consecrated a Maitreya (Buddha of the Future) Statue at Disket Monastery, they will probably claim that was done in error.

What HHDL did at Disket Monastery wouldn't be seen as an error by followers of Buddhism, as they all believe in ' Buddha Nature '....
Old 08-03-2021, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What HHDL did at Disket Monastery wouldn't be seen as an error by followers of Buddhism, as they all believe in ' Buddha Nature '....

Which leads us back to what I have been saying:

" Some of my friends, you see, actually have seen Buddha and received teachings from Buddha. So Buddha's spirit must be there. "

His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-03-2021, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Can you share the story of your bi-locations?

I have only distance-viewed/heard (which is to be in two places at the same time with ones awareness), but never actually physically materialized in that other location.

It started out when I got a permit and key for a cave I wanted to explore from the Federal Government. According to the Federal Government at that time, that cave was the largest Crystal cave in the United States. We went by road to the cave and parked along the road. Then we journey up a canyon till we were met by a dry-less waterfall. Instead of climbing the wall of the water-less waterfall, we went around it and then went up a small mountain. Near the top of the mountain, we came across a metal gate/door which was secured in the mountain's stone work. We used the key to open the gate/door, went inside and relocked the gate/door which was part of the instructions we were given. We journey down inside the cave till we came to a chamber in which the floor was covered with tiny little quartz crystals that ..... were sharp.

My part consisted of 4 people including myself. Two of them, decided they were going to sleep in the car because the sharp crystal laid floor was unbearable for them to sleep on. That left just me and another person. We talked for a while and then decided to turn our light out and go to sleep. Before that, nothing 'had happened'. Just before we turned the light out, a ring-tailed cat stole a large bag of potato chips. We turned the lights out and the next day we found the big of potato chips, unopened, at the bottom of a large quartz cliff.

With the lights off, I asked the other person to hold their hand out and tell me what she saw. She claimed she saw her hand. I then asked the same question about her feet and got the same answer. Then I asked her about the chamber we were in, and she claimed she could see everything in the room.

When I can see in pitch darkness, I know the magick is about to begin. This went on all night long and continued each time I turned the lights off for the next few days.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Which leads us back to what I have been saying:
" Some of my friends, you see, actually have seen Buddha and received teachings from Buddha.
So Buddha's spirit must be there. "

His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
Exactly...
Old 08-03-2021, 08:15 AM
Master
................ and as they have seen Buddha, some have also seen the Buddha for the Future, Maitreya.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
................ and as they have seen Buddha, some have also seen the Buddha for the Future, Maitreya.

Exactly, everyone has ' Buddha Nature ' so the Buddha of the future is yourself.... awakened.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:47 PM
Master
when the HHDL said " Some of my friends, you see, actually have seen Buddha and received teachings from Buddha. So Buddha's spirit must be there. " That of 'actually' seeing Buddha is a supernatural event for some of his friends.

When HHDL consecrated the Statue of Maitreya, he was also placing emphasize on the role of this Buddha of the Future.

Old 08-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
when the HHDL said " Some of my friends, you see, actually have seen Buddha and received teachings from Buddha. So Buddha's spirit must be there. " That of 'actually' seeing Buddha is a supernatural event for some of his friends.

When HHDL consecrated the Statue of Maitreya, he was also placing emphasize on the role of this Buddha of the Future.

He wasn't placing emphasis on the Statue above any of others He's Consecrated in His life time...
Statues are important in Buddhism as they are ' visual imagery ' and intended to show the various aspects of the Buddha's life and lessons, they are used as inspirational.
Maitreya Statues are obviously important as they remind People of ' Buddha Nature ' the potential in all Sentient beings to awaken in the future.....
Old 08-03-2021, 05:35 PM
Master
Maitreya Statues are also important to remind us of his role as the Buddha of the Future.