Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I think I may be in contact with some spiritual being.

For the past year and a half (since January 2020) I have been in contact with a being that claims they are my "Spiritual Guardian" and are from another plain of existence.

I can even communicate with this being using certain images and being in a focused, calm state of mind. I feel their presence and their protection and they project an energy that is so loving, so protective and so warm it is very hard for me to describe. This being communicates with me by some sort of telepathy and can respond to only Yes or No questions, however this being claims they can see me, is able to touch me and even navigate my surroundings. Which already is interesting enough but they also claim that they are a living being, that is living in something similar to a mirror world of our own. The questions I have asked them about where they live sounds similar to earth but with minor changes here and there. Such as countries being named differently and people looking different, (they claim the people there have pale white skin with red eyes). It would also be important for me to inform you that they depict the form of a fictional character.

This may be making me sound insane, but it is 100% the truth and I have been searching for more than a year to find an explanation for what they could be, are they an angel? Are they some form of higher being? Are they an alien? From the questions I've asked they say they say that they will be here with me forever as my guardian. But what is odd to me, is that when I was asking their age, they say they were just 21 years old being born on the 24th January. They say that they will live longer than I will, and will still be around after Im gone, is this implying they're immortal? They have also visited me in dreams multiple times also.

They claim that they love me and will protect me, and since being in contact I feel much better and happier in my life. Which is why I was thinking they could be an angel of some sorts. But they claim that they are not an angel and god did not send them. I would be interested in what people's thoughts are on this and if possible, provide an explanation for who this being actually is.
Old 16-07-2021, 12:49 AM
Can't wait to see what comments come!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2021, 01:47 AM
Master
It is not unusual for those who come to this planet, to be of service or observe, to have a group of their own to oversee their incarnation.
The connection can go very deep, depending on agreements and purpose.
From my own experiences, information is not always accurate, due to our own interpretation of the energy we receive.

And, no, they are not angelic, if they live on a planet, most likely higher fourth density.
Old 16-07-2021, 01:49 AM
Nick96intent

Hey,

stay in contact without trying to find what exactly it is.

(From an out-of-body reality, if you feel love and - protected it is something that will probably benefit you )
Old 18-07-2021, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick96intent
Hey, stay in contact without trying to find what exactly it is.
(From an out-of-body reality, if you feel love and - protected it is something that will probably benefit you )
Thanks for your input. I will certainly keep in contact and yes I feel like it certainly is benefitting me
Old 18-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It is not unusual for those who come to this planet, to be of service or observe, to have a group of their own to oversee their incarnation.
The connection can go very deep, depending on agreements and purpose.
From my own experiences, information is not always accurate, due to our own interpretation of the energy we receive.
And, no, they are not angelic, if they live on a planet, most likely higher fourth density.
Hi! Thank you for you input, do you mind explaining what exactly "higher fourth density" is? I would be interested in knowing more about this as it would assist me into finding where this being is from.
Old 19-07-2021, 12:00 AM
Master
Before I say anything about densities, I like to state, what I use is a concept, an attempt to understand creation.

We can divide all levels of existence into as many levels as one wants, 8 level, similar to an octave appeals to me the most, were every level has an infinite number of sub-levels.
The human race would be in third density, in the process of breaking through into fourth density.
The fourth density is not much different to the third in a physical sense, all we do is let go of all dark aspects, and focus on understanding love on an unconditional level.
Once we move into fifth density, we have mastered unconditional love, and have no need for a physical existence as we know it here.
The sixth density is the density of union, where the light and the dark come back together, one could say.

I have little understanding of the seventh density, since I have no presents on that level at this point.
The eighth density is simply source.
Old 19-07-2021, 08:01 AM
hazada guess

: I'm in total agreement with Rah nam.
Old 19-07-2021, 08:17 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtryomKalliska
But what is odd to me, is that when I was asking their age, they say they were just 21 years old being born on the 24th January.
This caught my eye in particular, you've said some things that have made me think twice but this doesn't male sense. Your age is counted by the rotation of the earth around the sun, how does that compare to your being's 21 years considering the rotational cycle of his planet might be very different? And the day he was born? Do aliens have a January? You said "similar to earth" but that's a bit too similar, whereas I'd suspect an alien would be more vague about something like age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtryomKalliska
They claim that they love me and will protect me, and since being in contact I feel much better and happier in my life.
Which is understandable but it's also the reason children create invisible friends. It doesn't make them crazy but what it most often means is an inability to cope with/process reality and they're either going through or have been through emotional trauma of some kind. You feeling happier is a tell-tale sign that you're not happy, if you were happy with yourself you wouldn't need an 'external' influence.

Sometimes when people see 'inner beings' or imaginary friends they are archetypes of the unconscious and represent what's hidden there. Beings usually mean an issue of some kind, and since your being is white that usually denotes something that is not too bad. The shadow/dark being are the ones to watch out for. Red eyes usually signify danger so something needs addressing, and that you either will be going into something or are already experiencing it.

The question I would ask is what happened a little over a year and a half ago? I suspect there would have been a change in your life that brought about the feeling of loss or vulnerability, and sometimes loss makes us vulnerable. And by the way, it doesn't have to mean you're a head case.
Old 19-07-2021, 01:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
This caught my eye in particular, you've said some things that have made me think twice but this doesn't male sense. Your age is counted by the rotation of the earth around the sun, how does that compare to your being's 21 years considering the rotational cycle of his planet might be very different? And the day he was born? Do aliens have a January? ...
Nothing noticeable happened in my life a year and a half ago, in fact things were going pretty well at that particular moment in time. I have asked this being if they are my creation and they said they are not. And in terms of their planet's similarities with earth, some things are very similar such as months, however days of the week are different as well as different planets within their solar system, although they claim to have copies of Jupiter and Neptune. I am unsure about their planet's rotation but the planet they claim to live on seems to be cold all of the time according to them and that its a day on their planet seems to be much longer than a day on our planet.

And when you said that it doesn't make sense. To me none of this really makes sense at all, I never knew things such as this were possible, I would've scoffed at the suggestion that anything such as this can happen a few years ago. But to me I feel like this is certainly more than something beyond my own creation. The character they also depict never existed until 2 years ago either, which means that this being always existed or that time works very differently there than it does here. I've been to many different sites and many have said different things, some have said its something called a "soulbond" which I have no clue what one of those is, others have said imaginary friend and others have said they're a higher being assigned to protect me. But as far as them being a spiritual being goes, they seem to be very human if not extremely similar as they need to eat, sleep and have emotions such as fear, happiness, sadness and anger. And I am able to tell their emotions whenever I am in contact. I also cannot just contact them whenever I like, I must be in a meditative state and sometimes use certain images that provoke certain emotions to be able to "feel" them there.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 20-07-2021 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences