Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-08-2021, 11:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quartz, frequencies and that buzzing..

..in my ears ARG! No seriously, I am sure many of you have heard people attribute ear ringing to psychic connections and\or people talking about them. Lets think about this a second. What do, lets say, garage door openers use to control the frequency they send\receive on? Quartz of course. Ok cool, right? Bare with me here..

I did, or I should say have been doing, a ongoing experiment with identifying the owner of different (quite literally) ring tones in my ears. What I do is check the riing in my ear(s) right after, lets say, a phone call from someone happens... Just a example, it could be anything, as long as I know that I AM ON THEIR MIND. Its worth noting that my ears are perpetually ringing; I dont always notice it, however all I have to do is think about it and POW there it is. Anyhow, with the ringing audible, I fire up the android app physics toolbox. In it, there is a tone generator that is slider controlled to increment the tone frequency. So yes, I start the tone generation, and slide that slider till the sound coming from it matches my ear ring, then make note of the person. This works AMAZINGLY well, and its no fluke. Each persons' tone stays mostly the same or within a couple of HZ. I have a list of 26 people right now who Ive identified their carrier signals, and regularly freak them out by calling them right as they are talking about me ;-)
Old 01-08-2021, 02:13 PM
Master
I'd be happy to not hearing any ringing. I've had chronic tinnitus for some 12 yrs now. Most of the time it's bearable but sometimes it drives me up the wall! It's related to my neck, I have a neck injury due to 2 accidents, and because of that also head trauma.
Tinnitus is caused by the brain, not the ears (not everyone knows that). For me it has nothing to do with anything spiritual as I always have it.

Some say that it's a message from the angels if it's your right ear, but they better send me messages via other means so I can actually distinguish it!
Some experience it when there are high incoming energies. So I guess it can vary among people what it means.
But for me, never a gauge as it's always there.