Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 10-07-2021, 01:38 PM
Pathfinder

Practicing Lucid Dreaming For Over a week

Well, I've been practicing Lucid Dreaming for over a week now and no results. I'm using the MILD technique, and stepping up my game with reality checks. I'm not giving up, I will keep trying.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Pathfinder

Why I'm not lucid Dreaming?

Well, as I said in another thread, I've been practicing the MILD technique for over a week now, and no results. Every night I go to bed, I bring my phone with me and watch youtube videos before falling asleep, before I attempt the MILD tehcnique. Could that be the reason why I'm not lucid dreaming?
Old 10-07-2021, 08:08 PM
asearcher

I don't think that's it. My lucid dreaming can happen when I have slept, been awoken by something and then turn back to sleep. It can too happen if I have slept too long. I never tell myself anything before. Using cellphones before make no difference. If you perhaps not pressure yourself it will happen, when you kind of don't care if you lucid dream or not? I think it is about a different kind of relaxment? You will get there
Old 11-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I don't think that's it. My lucid dreaming can happen when I have slept, been awoken by something and then turn back to sleep. It can too happen if I have slept too long. I never tell myself anything before. Using cellphones before make no difference. If you perhaps not pressure yourself it will happen, when you kind of don't care if you lucid dream or not? I think it is about a different kind of relaxment? You will get there

like deep-state relaxing?
Old 11-07-2021, 06:38 AM
asearcher

almost, one feet down under than that I guess, you will find the level. The trick to me was to keep it each time I realised that I was lucid dreaming so I did not go up a level to interupt it and wake up, this has happened lots of times but then I just doze off again and find the same level somewhere around that period.
Old 14-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrokevo
Well, I've been practicing Lucid Dreaming for over a week now and no results. I'm using the MILD technique, and stepping up my game with reality checks. I'm not giving up, I will keep trying.
It can take a long time. I got a lucid dream 2 days ago and I've been trying for like a month before it happened.
Old 20-02-2022, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrokevo

While I can't tell you what's holding you back, I can say this...

I had someone I knew in my teen years who was FAR more spiritually advanced than me. It took him over a YEAR of doing the techniques to have a lucid dream in order to finally have one.

Meanwhile, I read about the concept of lucid dreaming a day or two later out of a book they gave me (Seth Speaks series). The same night after I read it, without even doing anything other than *wanting* to have a lucid dream, I had one that same night!

I was nowhere near as spiritually advanced as him, and yet mine was immediate. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. If you aren't having them yet, my best guess would be there's something blocking your ability, you're just not ready yet, something along those lines.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Master
You cannot force it happen when your list expect is asking me asking me through it's asking me for asking spirit to come through you can't force it and with the funeral home they not I'm Gifted bad to me know I can't sense of ferret just don't waste money on the lottery because it's a waste of money Hotel Paignton but are you going to get a love life I don't know because mine is done existent I told Payton I'm a good lady t.I. I like the men but they don't like me because they say me as someone will save but one day the man I Dreamed a Dream I've had enough it will happen but I don't know no
Some of my dreams so lucid a field Vale but my mum I was about to die I had a dream not long left phone call from home ma as a solo shaman have long to live and my brother telling me the same thing I've started because I felt so very happening today then the day before she died she was my bed in a dream and healthy then I never she died at her belt the background my mama died as a medium bells main going into this world even in a dream sequence in passing on accurate so Lucy and Neil time to scares me it does I've seen things at the same in will tension lucid dream and so answering even gone past the funeral home it is Thomas funerals I've seen things in their clear as day I didn't veins getting told I will meet the love of my life in there but I was with patient and diligent impatient and I still friends because I know it's gonna happen because I have got a hot a cold and kind hearted person and no I will not know names because nobody is here and no no it's that I live out a punch them but it's not worth it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-03-2022, 08:56 PM
Master
https://youtu.be/beckkD6b7ZY

I have just found this on YouTube this might help you I hope it does

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔