Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-12-2021, 02:24 PM
Legrand

A comparison between physical light and God

Physical light, contrary to our normal understanding, has no properties or colours when it travels in space. It only gains those properties when it touches matter, would it be the cells of the eye or when it reflects on the surface of matter. When in space light could be called clear light or invisible light. It gains the properties of time and space only when touching matter.

As it touches matter, it can be still invisible to the eye, if its frequencies are lower than deep red or higher than the deep blue. In physics we will call it then simply an electromagnetic wave instead of light, even if the light that we can see is an electromagnetic wave also.

In the spectrum that we can see with our eyes, light will have different colours depending on the periodic elements implied in its source or the receptor receiving or reflecting it. From its full white colour when all the periodic elements are implied in its source it can take all the colours of a rainbow that a prism can give to it depending on the receptor. At that moment only we can know according to Einstein relative theory how much time it took for it to travel from its source to its receptor. Before that there is no time for light and space is just infinite for it.

In the same way we can make a comparison on how we perceive God. The experience of God, in its lower frequencies will affect more the solid matter of our bodies and mind thoughts in our lower chakras as the colour red from physical light heats up the surface of matter as in infra red electromagnetism waves. It its higher frequencies the experience of God will be more experienced from within our physical bodies in the higher chakras like the colour blue sinks deeper within the physical body to heat it up as does ultraviolet light.

And there is a way to experience God like for light where It has no properties when God is ‘felt’ directly from our Spirit, not from our matter aspect of our living body, like light is felt by the physical space or void of physics. It is then that we can ‘see’, or rather Be, the clear invisible light that is God. Some will say then in this ‘experience’ that the world is non-dual, forgetting that we can experience God in all its colours it chooses to manifest in.

Simply,

Antoine

Old 18-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
*Deleted my main post*
Sorry, did I rant off topic! The e-m chart gets me goin'!!
Great paragraph!
Thank you Miss Hepburn,
And you are always on topic, as I see only One in this World.
Old 18-12-2021, 05:06 PM
Ascender
Hi Antoine,

Nice analogy! Lately I had that intuition that chakras played the role of filters, so that each chakra would vibrate according to its own frequency.
After reading your post, I have now another intuition.

The smaller the receptor is, the higher are the frequencies it can measure. If we are "focused" on the root chakra for example, the receptor size could be the distance between the root chakra and the mind.
And conversely, if we focus our awareness to a single-pointed concentration in the mind, we see all the lower dimensions but also higher ones.
Like thoughts, with a poor concentration they are just noise, but with a single-pointed concentration within the mind, they can be isolated.

And to take the analogy with the electromagnetic field, gamma rays can penetrate matter. Which could explain why we have the sense of union once the physical barrier doesn't exist anymore, if we could perceive those.
Funny thing, the meditation state produces "gamma" frequencies, but they are not in the same range at all, although they share the same name.
Old 18-12-2021, 05:43 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Light is interesting. No matter from whence a photon comes - how far and how long it's traveled from our perspective - from its perspective it travels zero distance and experiences zero time. The point of emission and absorption are coincident. Oh, and it has no mass.

From our perspective there's separation between point of emission and absorption. From light's perspective no such separation exists.

The mechanics of emission and absorption are also interesting. A quantum jump. https://webbtelescope.org/resource-g...c-1d8ad049bfb0

As for experiences of God I can't say anything about experience of sense organs and I think I can even include mind (the internal organ) though that's more tricky to rule out.

I can only describe it as "knowing". Senses still perceive forms and mind still constructs its virtual reality based on sensory input. The rainbow is still there however it's underlying nature is "known" and obviously so.

The world became both absolutely surreal and at the same time more real than ever. Very much like attaining lucidity in a dream. I am not moving through the dream. The dream is moving through me.
Old 18-12-2021, 08:28 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
The smaller the receptor is, the higher are the frequencies it can measure. If we are "focused" on the root chakra for example, the receptor size could be the distance between the root chakra and the mind.
And conversely, if we focus our awareness to a single-pointed concentration in the mind, we see all the lower dimensions but also higher ones.
Like thoughts, with a poor concentration they are just noise, but with a single-pointed concentration within the mind, they can be isolated.

Salut Guillaume,

If ever you have the chance to jump in this single point of concentration within the mind, there is an worm hole like phenomena behind it that opens to an all new 'World' or Conscious Space as dense as Water where every 'star' there is just an entry point to any place in space and time that ever existed and will exist in this multiverse.

Enjoy,

Antoine
Old 18-12-2021, 08:44 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy

The mechanics of emission and absorption are also interesting. A quantum jump. https://webbtelescope.org/resource-g...c-1d8ad049bfb0

Hello Just A Simple Guy,

When I was in school, we had the chance to reproduce in our physics lab all the experiment as they where initially done by the great physicist in the last past centuries.

We had at one point one the the hold spectrometer that we used to analyze sun rays spectrum.

With it, you could see each colour in its purest form as a vertical line one by one from the sun spectrum:

After seeing those pure lines of each colour of the spectrum isolated from the others I asked my physics teacher if I could come to the lab every day to look at them. Which I did for the rest of the school year.

It's was very nice to feel each of those colours, that we do not see with so much purity usually in Nature.

Regards,

Antoine
Old 19-12-2021, 08:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
If ever you have the chance to jump in this single point of concentration within the mind, there is an worm hole like phenomena behind it that opens to an all new 'World' or Conscious Space as dense as Water where every 'star' there is just an entry point to any place in space and time that ever existed and will exist in this multiverse.
I need to concentrate even more, I'm not there yet, but thanks for sharing :)
Old 22-12-2021, 12:27 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I need to concentrate even more, I'm not there yet, but thanks for sharing :)

Salut Guillaume,

I do not consider myself a master of any kind. Just, I do not know why, that I was born with this gift of feeling people even in the deepness of their meditations. And I did learn a lot from feeling such 'things'.

What I can say, is that I feel that this moment of going on the other side of this simple point of concentration, this Bindu, this portal, is not as far as you think for you.

Once you will have passed on the other side of this Bindu, you will remark that this point or portal will not stop growing in size, until their is no more portal between those two 'worlds'.

Enjoy,

Antoine
Old 22-12-2021, 04:59 AM
Master
In my view, light emitted in space time, like the light of the sun, is not comparable with self-existent spiritual light, which requires no movement from point A to point B. Speed of light is finite.

The sheer brilliance of God’s light for example, is yet ‘soft white*’, without lessening it’s luminosity, unlike the physical sun.

(* in as perceived)
Old 22-12-2021, 08:21 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
What I can say, is that I feel that this moment of going on the other side of this simple point of concentration, this Bindu, this portal, is not as far as you think for you.
Hello Antoine,
Thank you so much for these words, it's very encouraging :)
I guess you're right. A few days ago I unlocked something, I've been pumping Qi a lot, and it doesn't seem to wear off, it's rather the opposite, energies say "more, more, more".
You're a lighthouse, thank you again.