Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2021, 12:58 AM
Pathfinder

I was on that road before, but it wasn't until I gave myself a chance, and recognized that this life is awesome if you focus on the little things. Don't let people bring you down. At times, I too have individuals who are ignorant, but I don't pay attention to that. I usually, stay alone out in the streets and I feel happy, because I found what I was looking for. Which is The Universe and ever since, my life has never been the same. Don't focus on working on your animation, it is pointless. Instead focus on yourself, and who knows you may be on what I call the Dark stage on your path to Spiritual awakening. This means that this is the time to get away from the material world, and stumble upon treasures, or should I say Spiritual Treasures you'd never ever witness before. Right now I am in the phase of Hermit, which I am learning much and much more on my Spiritual Path. Therefore, The Universe is helping me to reach my Highest potential ever. It's not time for me to go back to the material world yet, and I am aware of it. All I'm saying here is that we stumble upon situations that leads us on this path. With this in mind, it is only a stage in your lie you going through, and later on you will find amazing results. Sorry for bragging, please whatever you do, do not give up. Let The Universe or God do the work, and things will start happening in your life. I know from my experiences, and still experiencing. Much Love and Blessings to you my friend.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:07 AM
Ascender

Just because someone is family doesn't mean that you have to be around them. Cut out the other family members that are toxic to you. Sometimes we have to make our own family from friends who love us and turn our backs on our family by blood because they're toxic.

Are you in a position (ie money wise) to see a counselor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I do know one thing; if I can't have my show be greenlit and made, then I'll just give up on life! I'll be ready for death!

There are only two people who only care for me; and that's my mother and grandma. Everyone else treats me like dirt!
Old 15-05-2021, 01:11 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I'm just so intrigued by the idea of coming back as my twin sister. I know she doesn't exist within this reality and I do already have an older sister (who just got married) but I really want to relive this life because:

My animated series is the only reason why I'm not dissatisfied with being a boy. Theoretically, I could've had a better life as a female since the chances of getting Autism (at least back in 1988) were pretty low, for girls. Also, I still could've been a girl gamer, I know this because one of my childhood friends is a girl gamer. Not saying that my existence as a boy is a lie, but things will get bad for me, if my show isn't greenlit soon!
That's only because they were missing so many autistic girls because like adhd, autism can present differently in girls.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 03-06-2021 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 02-06-2021, 11:58 PM
Master
Some philosophy
https://existentialcomics.com/comic/396

https://existentialcomics.com/comic/395
Old 04-06-2021, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous

Great comics, Aldous.

I like the first one. It relates with the OP. Everyone is compelled to live a life against his will. Do people think about this when they decide to have a child? It's about time we have a law to protect the interest of the unborn. They need to be a party to the decision and give consent.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:36 PM
Administrator
Not everyone is compelled to live a life of Misery that is wrong to say some people Enjoy their lives had happy lives.
I am against Abortion but that is my choice.
But i cant speak for anyone else.

So to say there should be a law to protect an unborn baby until a baby can give their consent to being born.does not make sense.
just how do you propose they do that?

Namaste
Old 05-06-2021, 02:47 AM
Master

The unborn is not a baby yet. It's the Beforelife as opposed to the Afterlife. Between the two is the life span where we are. It's not right to draw "people" into this life without their consent.

How do I propose to do that? People who want to have children must contact spirits and secure their consent to join us in this world. I know this sounds strange. A progressive society can bring about change needed for a better world.

Last edited by Native spirit : 05-06-2021 at 09:23 AM.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:20 AM
Administrator
Some believe that you choose your birth parents before you are born, I do not believe that,
and why should people contact spirit to find out if a baby wants to be born that in itself does not make sense either,

You are also wrong in saying a baby concieved is not a baby yet, as soon as a woman becomes pregnant they carry a BABY,
and the before life you speak of is the spirit world. how do i know this because i am a medium,

Namaste

Last edited by Native spirit : 05-06-2021 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:23 AM
Administrator
All quotes must not be more than two or three lines long or they will be deleted

Namaste
Old 05-06-2021, 10:07 AM
hazada guess

I chose my mother before my birth.it was the reason I incarnated, but different souls have different tasks.
Closed Thread