Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Master

Kundalini and the Goddess

Continuing with the theme of this thread, I would like to report some further personal experiences when it comes to this topic. I don’t really meditate that much any more, you could say that I’m in a meditative state most of the time anyways. However, when I do, it is not like a standard meditative session. It generally involves a visit by the Goddess, in whatever form. There is Kundalini activation, which I have described before, but after my latest session, I have gained a better understanding of what may actually be going on.

I start meditating by allowing all the tension and energetic blocks to clear from my body. By simply relaxing, a pulsating sensation takes over and blocks start to clear on their own. With this, the flow of energy in the nadis increases and the chakras start spinning faster. My Kundalini activates almost immediately and does her thing in purifying my body. This happens in waves. There are several dozen waves like that, each stronger and more intense than the previous one. As the energy gets stronger and stronger, there are convulsions and a rocking motion as well as a feeling of intense pleasure and then release at the end of each wave. With each meditative session, the amount of energy my body can handle seems to grow. At some point, the goddess will show up. I always know it’s her because she gives me a little sign. She basically honks my nose in a playful way and it starts buzzing. This is when I know she is present. We then greet each other and have a short conversation. I state my questions or statements in my mind, she then replies with a thoughtform. It is basically a flash, almost like a speech bubble in which I can often see her reply written down, surrounded by light. As the conversation gets more fluid, I get whole sentences and basically just thoughts from her, which can be accompanied by images and visions, to better illustrate her point.

After a while, she will generally proceed to do energy work on me. I can feel her touching me on various parts of my body and even inside it. She will reach into me from her higher-dimensional realm and do adjustments and upgrades as she sees fit. Because she is also the Kundalini Shakti, she works both from inside me as the Serpent Power and from outside as the manifest Goddess in person. I feel that each session has a specific purpose in increasing my vibratory frequency and the energy carrying capacity of my physical and subtle body. It also seems to be about light body activation as I feel she is basically helping me build a light body, which I will probably only have full access to after I die. These sessions usually take about an hour, after which I feel completely clean and relaxed. All tensions, blocks, emotional hangups, worries, fears, etc… are gone and there is a sensation of free-flowing energy and enormous relief. The effects are usually felt for days afterwards and I always feel a lot more energised and balanced after each session. The goddess will subtly let me know when the time for the next one has come and arrange things in a way that gives me the time and peace of mind needed for her to work on me. Yesterday’s session was entirely about her working on me, other times she will appear when I’m working on someone else and assist me with helpful suggestions, guiding my hand or giving me some of her energy for the healing.

As always, it is very hard to describe these experiences using human language. The sweetness, the love, the benevolence, the happiness, joy and relief is indescribable. I have since learnt that this is basically what heaven is like, all the time. I wish everyone could experience it, at least for a brief time. Believe me, once you do, you will do everything in your power to make this heavenly bliss permanent. The closest I’ve got was last year, during the summer solstice, when my connection to the Divine persisted for three whole days, including during the night. I barely slept, but was constantly connected to the Elohim collective consioucness, the Mind of Heaven. Even when sleeping, I felt like there was another sun right next to me, incredibly bright and hot, shining on me constantly. My mind was merged with the mind of God, we were one. I also realised that there was no fundamental difference between the various gods and goddesses or the One God worshipped by monotheists. It was all the same, just One Mind, One Will, Infinite Power and Knowledge, unending and unceasing benevolence and love, with no real separation, except when needed or desired by one individual consciousness to complete a task or to experience individuality.

I hope that made sense, I will continue as more thoughts come to mind.
Old 29-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Master

Looking forward to inputs on chakras as actually cognised personally ...

Tricky part is the head region ...

Ok ... as stated before, chin, nasal (where spectacles rest on nose), third eye, crown* (* cognised so taken into account ... otherwise an interface between form & formlessness), Bindu, an unnamed point between Bindu & Medulla & the Medulla.

Of course each experience is customised by the Universe but if anyone wishes to share the felt experience, it would help others exploring ...

Old 29-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Guide
For those who have gone through the whole kundalini process, what kind of enlightenment did you reach? Disconnection to material things? Better health?
Old 29-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Looking forward to inputs on chakras as actually cognised personally ...

Tricky part is the head region ...

Ok ... as stated before, chin, nasal (where spectacles rest on nose), third eye, crown* (* cognised so taken into account ... otherwise an interface between form & formlessness), Bindu, an unnamed point between Bindu & Medulla & the Medulla.

Of course each experience is customised by the Universe but if anyone wishes to share the felt experience, it would help others exploring ...

That's hard, because there's no agreement on what the chakras actually are and where they're located. I suspect there might actually be a variance from person to person, depending on their soul origin or genetic heritage.

But, here are the ones that I can actually feel operating in me, apart from the seven main chakras everyone talks about:

Heels
Ankles
Knees
Shoulder blades (almost feels like having wings)
Shoulders
Wrists
Palms
Fingertips (Particularly the Index and Middle fingers)
Nasal Cavity
Ears
Centre of the Brain (Pineal Gland)
Centre of the Forehead (is this the third eye? I'm not sure).
The Space just above the head (Just above the Sahasrara)

The lower chakras feel like they are taking in energy from the earth, there is an inflow. The upper Chakras feel like they are expending energy, there is outflow. The Sahasrara, which may not be a Chakra at all, feels more like a portal that connects to a higher dimension. Energy flows both ways, there is an exchange of sorts. Earthly energy flows upwards and heavenly energy flows inwards and downwards. The Solar Plexus has the most noticeable spin, it can actually hurt a bit if the energy flow gets too intense. The third eye region lights up when remote viewing someone for healing. The Sahasrara lights up when communicating with higher beings or when drinking Soma.
Old 29-05-2019, 11:50 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
For those who have gone through the whole kundalini process, what kind of enlightenment did you reach? Disconnection to material things? Better health?

Hello AngelRain,

I did not know that there is a whole kundalini process. Is it not a never ending story? Please let me know if there is an end to it

Disconnection from material things... I would rather say that even things become living parts of the Divine. It's harder and harder to make a distinction between things and the Divine.

Better health, of course. The immune system runs full pin. Even if I enjoy the touch of dark energies I may find in the day to day. There is a growing pleasure of touching the mud and offer it to the Divine. Seing people around me feeling better without them knowing why.

Enjoy!
Old 30-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Kundalini and the Goddess

Continuing with the theme of this thread, I would like to report some further personal experiences when it comes to this topic. I don’t really meditate that much any more, you could say that I’m in a meditative state most of the time anyways. However, when I do, it is not like a standard meditative session. It generally involves a visit by the Goddess, in whatever form. There is Kundalini activation, which I have described before, but after my latest session, I have gained a better understanding of what may actually be going on.

I start meditating by allowing all the tension and energetic blocks to clear from my body. By simply relaxing, a pulsating sensation takes over and blocks start to clear on their own. With this, the flow of energy in the nadis increases and the chakras start spinning faster. My Kundalini activates almost immediately and does her thing in purifying my body. This happens in waves. There are several dozen waves like that, each stronger and more intense than the previous one. As the energy gets stronger and stronger, there are convulsions and a rocking motion as well as a feeling of intense pleasure and then release at the end of each wave. With each meditative session, the amount of energy my body can handle seems to grow. At some point, the goddess will show up. I always know it’s her because she gives me a little sign. She basically honks my nose in a playful way and it starts buzzing. This is when I know she is present. We then greet each other and have a short conversation. I state my questions or statements in my mind, she then replies with a thoughtform. It is basically a flash, almost like a speech bubble in which I can often see her reply written down, surrounded by light. As the conversation gets more fluid, I get whole sentences and basically just thoughts from her, which can be accompanied by images and visions, to better illustrate her point.

After a while, she will generally proceed to do energy work on me. I can feel her touching me on various parts of my body and even inside it. She will reach into me from her higher-dimensional realm and do adjustments and upgrades as she sees fit. Because she is also the Kundalini Shakti, she works both from inside me as the Serpent Power and from outside as the manifest Goddess in person. I feel that each session has a specific purpose in increasing my vibratory frequency and the energy carrying capacity of my physical and subtle body. It also seems to be about light body activation as I feel she is basically helping me build a light body, which I will probably only have full access to after I die. These sessions usually take about an hour, after which I feel completely clean and relaxed. All tensions, blocks, emotional hangups, worries, fears, etc… are gone and there is a sensation of free-flowing energy and enormous relief. The effects are usually felt for days afterwards and I always feel a lot more energised and balanced after each session. The goddess will subtly let me know when the time for the next one has come and arrange things in a way that gives me the time and peace of mind needed for her to work on me. Yesterday’s session was entirely about her working on me, other times she will appear when I’m working on someone else and assist me with helpful suggestions, guiding my hand or giving me some of her energy for the healing.

As always, it is very hard to describe these experiences using human language. The sweetness, the love, the benevolence, the happiness, joy and relief is indescribable. I have since learnt that this is basically what heaven is like, all the time. I wish everyone could experience it, at least for a brief time. Believe me, once you do, you will do everything in your power to make this heavenly bliss permanent. The closest I’ve got was last year, during the summer solstice, when my connection to the Divine persisted for three whole days, including during the night. I barely slept, but was constantly connected to the Elohim collective consioucness, the Mind of Heaven. Even when sleeping, I felt like there was another sun right next to me, incredibly bright and hot, shining on me constantly. My mind was merged with the mind of God, we were one. I also realised that there was no fundamental difference between the various gods and goddesses or the One God worshipped by monotheists. It was all the same, just One Mind, One Will, Infinite Power and Knowledge, unending and unceasing benevolence and love, with no real separation, except when needed or desired by one individual consciousness to complete a task or to experience individuality.

I hope that made sense, I will continue as more thoughts come to mind.

over time it becomes permenant. that flow. that joy. that silence in the mind. will become something that can't be blocked. effotless and causeless. by design. that being non dual gives it that property. that ability. the trick to it as you know is by expeeincing it. over time it gets stuck. then because of its propertys can't or has no reason to leave.

all gods or no god is all the same. as its bliss with no face. no idea. or with ideas. with faces.

you have an incredible gift and i would use it to reach your goal. i did the same but with trance. i literally walked away from everything i could responsibly do to spend all the time i could doing trance and whatever else i could to bring it.

then after it got stuck in me. i slowly methodically brought normalcy back into my life. perhaps i went to hardcore and shouldnt of. but like you said its indescribable the peace and joy it has. i would say bring. but it doesn't as it becomes YOU! that you dont have to die for. the parts that are in the way die. she dissolves and brings them to surrender. she is by design the thing that all the obstructions want. peace and joy. they die in surrender.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-05-2019, 12:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

i dont think of it as enlightenment. cause that could mean many things to many people. kundalini awakening brings one to a constant joy in the body from the nervous system. that is shakti the feminine as it moves and excites the nervous system in joy. shiva the masculine aspect makes a silent peaceful experince in the mind.

emotions and the mind go on. the dominant experince is joy and silence. joy and silence are always there superceding everything else.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-05-2019, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:

Lovely question! Simple & direct

You’ll get a variety of responses I’m sure ... because

From the bottomless sea of bliss, each may draw to his fill as of present capacity.

It is a fusion really between power or energy and Divine Love, felt within as an explosion ... cool explosion in slow motion ... on a feeble, shadowy explanation say, a sexual climax without end.

The expansion of consciousness makes it such that there is no difference between us in form and the boundless Oneness awareness ... as One.

Male & female aspects are balanced within form since we have transcended form.

Upon return to dualistic ’normalcy’ we are yet in a continuum of bliss.

Essentially joy, bliss & compassion are colourations of Divine Love Itself. The transitions occur automatically.

Some enableabilities or endowments may be granted by the Universe as of need. We accept graciously without seeking.

Indeed a pathless path unending.

Old 30-05-2019, 04:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
That's hard, because there's no agreement on what the chakras actually are and where they're located. I suspect there might actually be a variance from person to person, depending on their soul origin or genetic heritage.

But, here are the ones that I can actually feel operating in me, apart from the seven main chakras everyone talks about:

Heels
Ankles
Knees
Shoulder blades (almost feels like having wings)
Shoulders
Wrists
Palms
Fingertips (Particularly the Index and Middle fingers)
Nasal Cavity
Ears
Centre of the Brain (Pineal Gland)
Centre of the Forehead (is this the third eye? I'm not sure).
The Space just above the head (Just above the Sahasrara)

The lower chakras feel like they are taking in energy from the earth, there is an inflow. The upper Chakras feel like they are expending energy, there is outflow. The Sahasrara, which may not be a Chakra at all, feels more like a portal that connects to a higher dimension. Energy flows both ways, there is an exchange of sorts. Earthly energy flows upwards and heavenly energy flows inwards and downwards. The Solar Plexus has the most noticeable spin, it can actually hurt a bit if the energy flow gets too intense. The third eye region lights up when remote viewing someone for healing. The Sahasrara lights up when communicating with higher beings or when drinking Soma.

Ok. Ear lobes, palms, feet ... yes ... shoulder intermittent so we may say not quite there yet.

Above the third eye ... two angular branches at hairline level ... right more prominent

I’ve stopped trying figuring it out since each new impulse reveals something new ... yet just asking if anyone has felt within similarly

No such confusion at below throat level ... more or less in sync with ‘theory’ and yet who knows what happens tomorrow?

Old 30-05-2019, 06:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
over time it becomes permenant. that flow. that joy. that silence in the mind. will become something that can't be blocked. effotless and causeless. by design. that being non dual gives it that property. that ability. the trick to it as you know is by expeeincing it. over time it gets stuck. then because of its propertys can't or has no reason to leave.

all gods or no god is all the same. as its bliss with no face. no idea. or with ideas. with faces.

you have an incredible gift and i would use it to reach your goal. i did the same but with trance. i literally walked away from everything i could responsibly do to spend all the time i could doing trance and whatever else i could to bring it.

then after it got stuck in me. i slowly methodically brought normalcy back into my life. perhaps i went to hardcore and shouldnt of. but like you said its indescribable the peace and joy it has. i would say bring. but it doesn't as it becomes YOU! that you dont have to die for. the parts that are in the way die. she dissolves and brings them to surrender. she is by design the thing that all the obstructions want. peace and joy. they die in surrender.

Thanks Running, that was beautiful. My only wish is to see it spread onto others. The gift of the Goddess is something you don’t want to jealously hold on to, you wish for others to experience it too. The permanence of Kundalini is something we discussed before, you are right, it will become naturally lodged in the Sahasrara with time. In some way it already is, but in a subtle and barely perceptible way.