Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-01-2011, 03:22 AM
Moon Willow

Readers...have you noticed a shift in your readings?

Hey beautiful people,
I was just curious to see if any other readers (of all types) have noticed a shift in what is coming through for your sitters in 2011.

I have noticed a change in the readings that I have been doing for people and how much more direct the guides and angels are being. No sugar-coating, and like one guide said to me "a spade is a spade". Its all about getting to the core of problems, back to the basics - rather than answering the questions like: will I find love? or a new job?

Would love to hear if anyone else has noticed the same thing too?

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 15-01-2011, 05:59 AM
Ciqala

Well i have noticed, that the readings of many people are becoming delightful and most people are going through major spiritual changes, transformation and awakenings, whereas last year they were not, it's quite amazing. And yeah, I do notice the readings are becoming more direct in telling people what to work on, truthfully. One of the people I do readings on, has shifted and changed in such a huge way compared to most, so suddenly this year, whereas last year, she was struggling, the readings were advising to stay put, now she's going through a huge spiritual awakening.
Old 15-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Serenity Bear

I dont do readings at the moment through choice, but I have noticed an attitude change of guides. Im in the midst of working through a new 'article of agreements' in hope it may improve.
Old 15-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Jules

Hi guys. I've not been reading for a while whilst working on self, like one does, :) .. but I've been getting back to it recently. However what I AM finding is I don't necessarilly have to be reading per se, even in conversation advice starts to come through, words start flowing, I've no idea where they're coming from and it's as if I AM doing a read. But when I AM reading the main thing I've noticed, is the info is crystal clear. I just start typing, words flow out. Mine have always been 'deep healing' (got that from my guide when I very first started this) reads, which goes pretty deep anyway, not so much predictions mainly because I won't work with predictions. So in answer yes things are a clearer and faster, BUT that's because your own vibration has risen, and the clearer your own mind is the better for Spirit. Each time we have a period of being in the doldrums and you've no idea why. Take a step back and think on. You'll be surprised how much clearer your reads will be next time you come to do one :)
Love light and laughter
Jue x
Old 15-01-2011, 03:09 PM
mac

Do you sense that the changes apparent in yourselves may not be solely in yourselves, as if there's a general shift which should register widely and appear in many and various ways - is this the thrust of what you're saying?

Or is it something more specific to your personal attributes?
Old 15-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Neville

I am urged to be a little less florid in my readings, but my own ethics prevent me in being blunt,precise or abrupt. I have not got it in me to say things like; "Your teenager is delinquent" "He's seeing someone else" "You have taken care of that elderly relative too long, but it's OK because they will be dead soon and you'll get a day off"

I don't mind reading, but I won't be delivering any message that might be negative unless I can wrap it in a diplomatic package.
Old 15-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Moon Willow

Great to hear everyone's feedback...and really interesting comments thanks.

Ciqala - Sorry, I did forget to write that the readings I have been doing have also been wonderful, with alot of messages of hope, strength, and peoples potential coming through.

Jules - I have also found that the information is coming through alot clearer and flowing really easily. But as you say, this could also be the work that I have been doing with myself that is helping this.

Neville - Just wanted to note here Neville that I would never set out to upset or be rude to someone in a reading. I just pass on the messages that are coming through in the purest form that I can, but also being aware of the sitter and their feelings. I still have a set of ethics that I stand by when doing readings (especially harm none), but it was more that people aren't getting the answers to their questions, if the guides don't think its the most important issue for the sitter at the time. It's more about people getting to the core of their problems and doing the work for themselves, and there seems to be more of an urgency about it. Hope this makes sense :)

Thanks again everyone, and all the best for 2011
Moon
Old 15-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Hi guys. I've not been reading for a while whilst working on self, like one does, :) .. but I've been getting back to it recently. However what I AM finding is I don't necessarilly have to be reading per se, even in conversation advice starts to come through, words start flowing, I've no idea where they're coming from and it's as if I AM doing a read. But when I AM reading the main thing I've noticed, is the info is crystal clear. I just start typing, words flow out. Mine have always been 'deep healing' (got that from my guide when I very first started this) reads, which goes pretty deep anyway, not so much predictions mainly because I won't work with predictions. So in answer yes things are a clearer and faster, BUT that's because your own vibration has risen, and the clearer your own mind is the better for Spirit. Each time we have a period of being in the doldrums and you've no idea why. Take a step back and think on. You'll be surprised how much clearer your reads will be next time you come to do one :)
Love light and laughter
Jue x

this happens to me too, as i'm falling asleep i am hearing thoughts that aren't mine, things just flow out, why my guides are talking about kim kardashian though is beyond me lol.. i hope this isn't a lower entity or anything lol
Old 15-01-2011, 08:22 PM
OceanWaves19161

lol don't know what happened with me...my guides have never been particularly peachy with their guidance...they must have skipped sugar coating 101. I've noticed a bit of a shift in my readings too but like Jules my readings have always been more healing oriented than prediction oriented and it's still that way really. One thing I've noticed in general though is that friends I never would have expected are waking up and beings drawn to live out their souls purpose. Also, old friends that I had to let go of a couple of years ago are comming back into my life after having dramatically changed their lifestyles.