Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Master
Hey soulman...my nickname 4 u okay ..no offense :) ( halfaman)

Maybe you are looking at each other :) just an invisible veil there.( the eyes lol)
Keep talking to her .. your way .

:)
Old 17-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Master
With guides just ask
Example :
I ask my highest guides of love and light to connect with my wifes highest guides of love and light to aid me in connecting/communicating clearly with my wife, name her full name ..

Then smile and say thanks
Be patient

All the best

Old 17-01-2011, 09:48 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
With guides just ask
Example :
I ask my highest guides of love and light to connect with my wifes highest guides of love and light to aid me in connecting/communicating clearly with my wife, name her full name ..

Then smile and say thanks
Be patient

All the best

this feels very right, thanks
Old 17-01-2011, 09:49 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hey soulman...my nickname 4 u okay ..no offense :) ( halfaman)

Maybe you are looking at each other :) just an invisible veil there.( the eyes lol)
Keep talking to her .. your way .

I'll answer to most things

Yes I often think this, from what I understand of it she can see me OK but its me that is frustrated with not seeing her!
Old 17-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Hi :-) sorry to stump you

You are right about my brain, even while I am writing this reply to you I am aware of other thoughts being processed.
The main one is a bit like a relentless computer trying to re-establish connection with its network, mine of course being my wife.

The idea of a journal is one I am leaning towards.

As to re-inventing myself, well the trouble is before I met my wife my life was all about finding her! may sound silly but I was so aware that she was out there even down to knowing she would have a special name, be a bit older than me and be spiritual.

Now, she found me in the end! and we were pen friends for about a year before we physically met!

I guess what I am saying is that there was no 'me' before us and apart from my faith that she is still there and we will be reunited, this life seems pointless.

How I have come to look at this time, is that it gives me a chance to improve my understanding of the spiritual thus moving closer to possible communication and ultimately making my transition from this life to our joint spirit life as simple as possible.

Not sure if others would view this as negative or not?

So my path is to spiritual understanding but for set reasons.

LOL you told me to write

My dearest friend...You have a mind-set...it's completely and utterly focused on your soulmate. From what I keep reading..there is nothing before and after....not that I'm saying this is wrong...no way! It is how it is. Bless you.

I would say though that all your life was not spent looking for your mate. From birth to the age of maturity and the realisation that we can partner, I would say was not spent in pondering your soulmate's existance. Please tell me I'm wrong!

Regardless, all what I just said, has no revelance. What does though is.....
There is only one thing you need to do..right here, right now....acknowledge and accept that you have been on a spiritual path all your life, whether you realised it yet or not. What you're saying...what you're doing...is all aspects of your spiritual path. What you're trying to do is isolate it and transform it into something you can separate and lob into different bow-tied boxes. Journaling goes here...meditation goes there....mediumship is in this one. These are all simply tools. Tools to help you re-establish your realisation that you were always a spiritual being on a human endeavour.
Your wife is not separate from you. You came into this world 'knowing' and you created her into your existance. She is part of you...of One energy. She has never
come or left in spirit...she is still there...its only the human belief that sees individuals as separate.
Once you accept this...she will be there...inside you...that of your soul. She cannot complete you as you were already complete. All you did was opened the way to the 'adam & eve' connection while 'living' this life.

I ask you....let go of all the 'help tools' and know that you are both One Soul and the rest is history....
...and I hope I don't come across as too harsh as I'm trying very hard to put this as sensitively as I can. I have been through this myself so know how your feeling and would never wish to hurt your feelings in any way.
Old 17-01-2011, 10:18 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
My dearest friend...You have a mind-set...it's completely and utterly focused on your soulmate. From what I keep reading..there is nothing before and after....not that I'm saying this is wrong...no way! It is how it is. Bless you.

I would say though that all your life was not spent looking for your mate. From birth to the age of maturity and the realisation that we can partner, I would say was not spent in pondering your soulmate's existance. Please tell me I'm wrong!

Regardless, all what I just said, has no revelance. What does though is.....
There is only one thing you need to do..right here, right now....acknowledge and accept that you have been on a spiritual path all your life, whether you realised it yet or not. What you're saying...what you're doing...is all aspects of your spiritual path. What you're trying to do is isolate it and transform it into something you can separate and lob into different bow-tied boxes. Journaling goes here...meditation goes there....mediumship is in this one. These are all simply tools. Tools to help you re-establish your realisation that you were always a spiritual being on a human endeavour.
Your wife is not separate from you. You came into this world 'knowing' and you created her into your existance. She is part of you...of One energy. She has never
come or left in spirit...she is still there...its only the human belief that sees individuals as separate.
Once you accept this...she will be there...inside you...that of your soul. She cannot complete you as you were already complete. All you did was opened the way to the 'adam & eve' connection while 'living' this life.

I ask you....let go of all the 'help tools' and know that you are both One Soul and the rest is history....
...and I hope I don't come across as too harsh as I'm trying very hard to put this as sensitively as I can. I have been through this myself so know how your feeling and would never wish to hurt your feelings in any way.

Bless you for your care and kindness

I am not going to say you are wrong at all.
What I will say is that when I was at middle school, so age about 10 I think, I had a very vivid dream that has stayed with me, and in that dream a girl sat with me on the wall of the school building, I recall deep brown eyes, long hair, and a kindness so powerful that for years I thought she was an angle, school was not a happy time for me you see so I felt she had come to rescue me :-)

All time went buy until 1990 now aged 25 when I connected with my wife to be.
26 I met her, and then some time later she showed me her old photos, and yes you guessed it, that is how she looked back then! long hair, of course deep brown eyes, my angel now sitting beside me for real.

There was only one other distraction before I met her as well, which some may think strange for a 25 year old LOL but life was quite sheltered in many ways.
So you can see the deep connection we had.

(god I am opening my heart here for sure)

I very much like what you say and will try to keep that in mind, that we never are or will be parted.

Thanks again
Old 17-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Bless you for your care and kindness

I am not going to say you are wrong at all.
What I will say is that when I was at middle school, so age about 10 I think, I had a very vivid dream that has stayed with me, and in that dream a girl sat with me on the wall of the school building, I recall deep brown eyes, long hair, and a kindness so powerful that for years I thought she was an angle, school was not a happy time for me you see so I felt she had come to rescue me :-)

All time went buy until 1990 now aged 25 when I connected with my wife to be.
26 I met her, and then some time later she showed me her old photos, and yes you guessed it, that is how she looked back then! long hair, of course deep brown eyes, my angel now sitting beside me for real.

There was only one other distraction before I met her as well, which some may think strange for a 25 year old LOL but life was quite sheltered in many ways.
So you can see the deep connection we had.

(god I am opening my heart here for sure)

I very much like what you say and will try to keep that in mind, that we never are or will be parted.

Thanks again

There is nothing wrong with opening your heart...for surely this is the way to understanding and knowing. There are many earth angels surrounding us...and if we're aware enough or need them...we will even have a story to tell about the one that came to 'save' me.
The angel you dreamed of is that completion of the Self...the 'Awakening' of existance as this human form...the feminine aspect of yourself...only because you need to think that in this human vibration playing out as Halfaman. You were never halfaman...at least since the age of 10...because you awakened to the realisation of that....hence your dream of your dualistic soulmate. The soulmate that was always that of you.
She cannot reach you in the 5 senses now because you have completed your journey of knowledge that has no 5 senses. Now you are realising that your existance is more then what you have believed. That the veil we place so easily, is being rendered by you in trying to reach her, while all along she resides within you and is never lost....only your belief is misplaced.
So feel okay about exposing your heart..it will lead the way to knowing she is right with you.
I am personally trusting that when I leave this existance, I will meld back into the All that was always part of me. However that presents itself to me will be and no longer will I pine this life of NightSpirit.
Bless.
Old 17-01-2011, 10:49 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
There is nothing wrong with opening your heart...for surely this is the way to understanding and knowing. There are many earth angels surrounding us...and if we're aware enough or need them...we will even have a story to tell about the one that came to 'save' me.
The angel you dreamed of is that completion of the Self...the 'Awakening' of existance as this human form...the feminine aspect of yourself...only because you need to think that in this human vibration playing out as Halfaman. You were never halfaman...at least since the age of 10...because you awakened to the realisation of that....hence your dream of your dualistic soulmate. The soulmate that was always that of you.
She cannot reach you in the 5 senses now because you have completed your journey of knowledge that has no 5 senses. Now you are realising that your existance is more then what you have believed. That the veil we place so easily, is being rendered by you in trying to reach her, while all along she resides within you and is never lost....only your belief is misplaced.
So feel okay about exposing your heart..it will lead the way to knowing she is right with you.
I am personally trusting that when I leave this existance, I will meld back into the All that was always part of me. However that presents itself to me will be and no longer will I pine this life of NightSpirit.
Bless.

Earth Angel! she used to sing that to me, we were on holiday in Florida and it was being played in a place called 'Old Town' 1950's theme.

I miss her singing so much, despite having recordings and videos
Old 17-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Master
Aye!!!!!!!!
Old 17-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Master
Honey...are you receiving grief councelling?