Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-01-2011, 03:34 AM
santacruz18

Thanks for the more detailed url, I couldn't find it either. Although the offer of the alchemy web site is very appreciated too.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:41 AM
Administrator
Hello

Reading this warms me very heart and soul. That is what SF is about and why Matt started it.

Too one know where to find me for communictaitons so I have not to add to here with one.

The best of the best tool is talking things out and takeing at times a leap of faith in the trust of other's.

Lynn
Old 09-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Halfaman,

I wish you success in reconnecting with your wife, some interesting ideas here.

Westleigh ~ thank you for your post with your suggestions, this sounds very helpful to me as I had similar questions.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-01-2011, 08:24 AM
HalfaMan

Hi everyone 16/1 sorry not been here of late, work, health and other things have prevented.

I have listened to the recordings but sadly I either fall asleep or my mind is so busy considering the detail of one statement that I miss the rest.
So still not really progressing.

Maybe I do need to reach out to a circle, kind of breaks the habit of a lifetime that does ! either been reliant on myself or my wife...
Old 16-01-2011, 03:54 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Hi everyone 16/1 sorry not been here of late, work, health and other things have prevented.

I have listened to the recordings but sadly I either fall asleep or my mind is so busy considering the detail of one statement that I miss the rest.
So still not really progressing.

Maybe I do need to reach out to a circle, kind of breaks the habit of a lifetime that does ! either been reliant on myself or my wife...

small steps, small steps.... It took me many years of concentrated study and experience before I properly began to understand what I was learning - and all that was long before websites and their vast volumes of information were available.

Start small, build up gradually might be a better way for you? Allow time to heal as you go along without too many hard-to-hit goals along your path I'd suggest.
Old 16-01-2011, 06:39 PM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
small steps, small steps.... It took me many years of concentrated study and experience before I properly began to understand what I was learning - and all that was long before websites and their vast volumes of information were available.

Start small, build up gradually might be a better way for you? Allow time to heal as you go along without too many hard-to-hit goals along your path I'd suggest.

Thanks Mac, all noted :-)
Old 17-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Just to clarify, I don't have the TV on at the time or anything other than the music very soft and a candle.
The images and sounds come to my mind, I am blessed/cursed with a visual memory, such that once I still my mind from the work of the day, it instantly starts reviewing things from earlier on.
So while I started with a almost perfect image of the burning candle, very soon my mind was exploring ways of helping Captain Pickard beat the Borg (star Trek)
I then have to force this train of thought away.
Then after a sort time my mind will then find its way to thinking about sorting out the outside tap, in fact anything other than be still!
I have always been like this, my wife when she was hear was the only one who could still my mind, she would hold me and use her lovely voice to take me on a guided meditation where only the images she suggested came to me.
It was bliss and I so miss the calm she brought me :-(

I'm really stumped as to what to suggest for you. By what you've said, you sound as though you have a brain that never stops thinking and chattering. If you were to harness this, you'd probably be a good creative writer..hehe...which brings me to suggesting journaling. Get yourself an exercise book and each day set a certain time aside for writing in it. Whatever is flowing through your mind...write it down!....don't stop...don't even analyse anything you write...don't stop and question something....just keep the brain and pen flowing until the end of session time. Go make yourself a cuppa and a piece of toast, then sit down and read what you wrote. You might be amazed at what's coming up over a weeks period.

If your wife was able to still your mind, then that tells me that you have the capacity to do so now. No telling yourself you can't without her. No negative thoughts on 'this or that' stopping me.

Maybe its time for you to begin to re-invent yourself. You have lived so long acting as half of a whole, that you've forgotten how to be your own complete self. When you reach the stage where you feel comfortable and capable of being 100% you again (and there's no time limit on this), then you will find you will need to throw away all that you have 'dreamt' together as a team, and begin to re-invent a new you...with totally different ideas and new outlooks.
Cheers
Old 17-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Master
Hi

I hope I can help in some small way , its great that you have had confirmation of your wife being there, I am sincerely happy for you.
This is my own personal way and views..

Its takes a lot of energy for a deceased loved one to come through..Hence your blessing !
It is so much easier to ask your highest guides of light and your wifes highest guides to aid and assist.. and wait. The vibration raises you see.
Try to simply to relax ...be patient .. be you.

I tend to say what I get these days .. so please know my intent is good.

I do see the most amazing blue eyes for some reason? Beautiful eyes!

Blessings
:)
Old 17-01-2011, 09:22 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi

I hope I can help in some small way , its great that you have had confirmation of your wife being there, I am sincerely happy for you.
This is my own personal way and views..

Its takes a lot of energy for a deceased loved one to come through..Hence your blessing !
It is so much easier to ask your highest guides of light and your wifes highest guides to aid and assist.. and wait. The vibration raises you see.
Try to simply to relax ...be patient .. be you.

I tend to say what I get these days .. so please know my intent is good.

I do see the most amazing blue eyes for some reason? Beautiful eyes!

Blessings
:)

Thanks for this, I have had a similar suggestion to this and it does feel right.
How do I know my guides and hers?
Blue eyes, well that could be mine LOL wife had the most stunning brown eyes the like of which I have never seen since.
Old 17-01-2011, 09:32 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
I'm really stumped as to what to suggest for you. By what you've said, you sound as though you have a brain that never stops thinking and chattering. If you were to harness this, you'd probably be a good creative writer..hehe...which brings me to suggesting journaling. Get yourself an exercise book and each day set a certain time aside for writing in it. Whatever is flowing through your mind...write it down!....don't stop...don't even analyse anything you write...don't stop and question something....just keep the brain and pen flowing until the end of session time. Go make yourself a cuppa and a piece of toast, then sit down and read what you wrote. You might be amazed at what's coming up over a weeks period.

If your wife was able to still your mind, then that tells me that you have the capacity to do so now. No telling yourself you can't without her. No negative thoughts on 'this or that' stopping me.

Maybe its time for you to begin to re-invent yourself. You have lived so long acting as half of a whole, that you've forgotten how to be your own complete self. When you reach the stage where you feel comfortable and capable of being 100% you again (and there's no time limit on this), then you will find you will need to throw away all that you have 'dreamt' together as a team, and begin to re-invent a new you...with totally different ideas and new outlooks.
Cheers

Hi :-) sorry to stump you

You are right about my brain, even while I am writing this reply to you I am aware of other thoughts being processed.
The main one is a bit like a relentless computer trying to re-establish connection with its network, mine of course being my wife.

The idea of a journal is one I am leaning towards.

As to re-inventing myself, well the trouble is before I met my wife my life was all about finding her! may sound silly but I was so aware that she was out there even down to knowing she would have a special name, be a bit older than me and be spiritual.
In fact I knew she would also be Gemini and a number of other important qualities as well.
She also had very similar feelings, said she felt we were orbiting around each other, new I'd be younger and lots more besides

Now, she found me in the end! and we were pen friends for about a year before we physically met!

I guess what I am saying is that there was no 'me' before us and apart from my faith that she is still there and we will be reunited, this life seems pointless.

How I have come to look at this time, is that it gives me a chance to improve my understanding of the spiritual thus moving closer to possible communication and ultimately making my transition from this life to our joint spirit life as simple as possible.

Not sure if others would view this as negative or not?

So my path is to spiritual understanding but for set reasons.

LOL you told me to write