Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-12-2010, 07:28 AM
capricorn

Help with the spirit

I am not sure if this is in the right place.

Can anyone help me find out who the spirit that has been with me for a long time? I feel its presence all the time but I can't see this person. I tried to communicate with the spirit telepathetically. I can't understand what he or she is saying. This spirit answered some of the questions I asked through tappings (Yes on right side and no on left side of my body). The more I ask questions the more confused I get. I don't feel anything negative from this spirit. It won't come to me in my dreams. Can anyone help me figure out what it is trying to say to me?

Happy Holidays everyone! :)
Old 23-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Master
There is a saying that we are never alone. Have you heard that phrase before?

Each of us has a group supporting us at all times. That group is actually your extended aspects of the self that did not make the journey into forgetfulness.

One aspect of that group is the soul self / higher self / inner guidance or whatever term you like. That is the You that holds the mind of God at all times.

In my view, questions can defeat the purpose of establishing a connection with this aspect of the greater Self. That is because the rational mind goes crazy with its limiting concerns. This makes it very hard on that holy spirit aspect of the Self. It does want to help you but it does not want to get bogged down with trivial details. Those "how" and "why" questions that you ask are crafted by the logical mind to create distractions. Those questions can only be answered correctly when there is an elevated state of mind.

So what it is trying to say to you is "Relax and know that all is as it should be". Your most productive question at this time is "How should I proceed?" or "What is it that you wish me to know at this time?". It is then that you need to relax and listen. You may even sense the logical mind rush in with its concerns. It is very ego-centric and insecure. It is actually your job to help it increase its comfort level with the unknown and the unknowable. However for now you need to quiet its disruptions and allow this connect to take place. It will do what it is directed to do if you are kind to it!!!

I hope these ideas are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
That sounds like your spirit guide to me... the "tappings" are similar to the method I first used to ask my guide questions (energy surge for yes, no response for no). Keep practicing this communication and you should get better at it and find the responses clearer, but bear in mind that sometimes the answer is "maybe" or "sometimes" or "sort of, but...". For that reason, it's possible to misunderstand sometimes, so keep an open mind as to what you are receiving. :)

If you feel positive energy there is certainly nothing to be afraid of. There are many people in spirit who help us.
Old 24-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Serenity Bear

Tapping was the original way the Fox Sisters communicated with Mr Split Foot in the Hydesville Rappings and the very beginning of Spiritualism (31 March 1848), it might be worth looking at that.

It sounds like they are trying a new way of communicating with you, which basically means you need to sort it out yourself.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:54 PM
capricorn

It is probably just an earthbound spirit trying to mess with my mind. I asked the spirit if he had ever went into the light, he tapped on my left leg which means no. I am trying to send it into the light.

Thank you all for your replies!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Knower

John's post said it all, truly lovely :)
Old 02-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Jules

I too agree with John. Well said :)

Just a note to add, sit yourself down, relax your mind, allow the days thoughts to come in and go out again paying no heed to them. Concentrate on your breathing allowing yourself to sit in your own power. Let whatever pictures come into your mind, and find your own quiet place within where you can go to and meet your Spirit friends. Before you start make your intention clear and keep your thoughts high. Hope that helps a bit.
Jue x