Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-01-2022, 04:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Oh,iamthat.How I agree with your post #2.
Great minds think alike!

Peace
Old 13-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Administrator
Have to agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 13-01-2022, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Peace

Do you have a comment on my response? It's always "Soul" but Soul is asleep/unconscious. Still when someone awakens, it's still the same but there is more choice.
Old 14-01-2022, 12:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
I guess I'm thinking that the "Soul" is always present and it's when an individual (whatever an individual is) allows 'ego' to recede/not be dominant, then the light can travel through a little more. Perhaps that is when better decisions might be made.

i find that 'body' and 'soul' are at odds... but it can be very fun to go along with what 'body' wants, especially since everyone else is doing it too. But the specific ways we go about trying to be agreeable with each other about what we are allowed to do and not allowed to do makes the latter problematic at best.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Do you have a comment on my response? It's always "Soul" but Soul is asleep/unconscious. Still when someone awakens, it's still the same but there is more choice.
I would say that the Soul is never asleep or unconscious. The Soul is always fully aware on its own plane of existence.

Let us imagine that the Soul can look in three directions.
  1. Upwards to the higher spiritual realms.
  2. Horizontally on its own plane of existence.
  3. Downwards to the worlds of form and its own extension of the personality.
There has to be something about the incarnate personality to attract the attention of the Soul. The average human being does little to attract such attention.

The more evolved human in incarnation actively seeks Soul contact and works to become aligned with Soul purpose.

The only exception for the average human being regarding Soul contact is at physical death. This is sufficiently momentous to attract the attention of the Soul, which then makes itself known to the person leaving their body.

My own belief is that the glorious Being of Light which so many people mention in a near-death experience is in fact their very own Soul, filled with love and compassion and peace. Those who experience this Being of Light imagine that it is God or some such equivalent. They cannot comprehend the magnificence of their own true nature.

Peace
Old 15-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by truetospirit
sorrow are factors that contribute to the delay in the soul’s final destination of renouncing the carnal body.
Don't you like being here very much?
Old 16-01-2022, 09:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I would say that the Soul is never asleep or unconscious. The Soul is always fully aware on its own plane of existence.

Are you not soul?
When you think back to when you hadn’t yet pierced the veil, so to speak, did it not feel like a sort of ignorance/amnesia?

In my opinion, as long as we won’t relinquish selfishness, soul does not step forward to greet us. Maybe I have it wrong or maybe we are using different words in speech.
Old 16-01-2022, 09:34 AM
Master
While we look with our eyes, we see with our awareness, and it is my experience that with a growing
awareness we can see with all of our being. Every part of our deeper being, soul if you will, has the
ability to perceive.

In my out-of-body experiences there is no such thing as high or low; it is all taking place right here right
now, and instead of going up to a higher plane of existence we may go in to a finer plane of existence.
My “soul” has been and will always be connected to the one source, which is infinite.

As I walk around here on earth in a physical body, I walk in the midst of an ocean of divine spirit, ecstatic
living energy, or by another term "primordial consciousness." It is everywhere, it permeates everything,
and everything is made from it. There is no place where it is not.

We may not see it with our physical eyes, but in my opinion we are definitely always with it. The reflection
of radiant energy, divine light that we call this physical world, creates the illusion of a three dimensional
existence. But beyond this illusion two or more things can occupy the same space at the same time.
Old 16-01-2022, 06:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Don't you like being here very much?
Yes.. I love to be here because my goal is not achieved. I am fully aware I am not ready to renounce the body.
Old 17-01-2022, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truetospirit
... in the soul’s final destination of renouncing the carnal body. ...
I take it you believe leaving this body is your final destination? Did you want to talk about that a bit?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru