Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-06-2014, 01:42 AM
Experiencer
I googled Old Souls and found Michael's teachings just like you said and oh my goodness how accurate it is! Scary accurate actually!
Old 03-06-2014, 01:47 AM
Experiencer

I know how you feel. In fact, I know how a lot of people feel, because I feel that I have been in their shoes in other lifetimes.

I have had a lot of loneliness in my life, especially my early life. There was nobody to explain to me the feelings I had or to teach me that I belong here. In fact I always felt I belonged in a totally different world all together. One where we can all see deep into a person, skipping biases or prejudices and really seeing who they are. Where we can communicate telepathically, and don't need to find the right words or use...the dreaded small-talk.

I started being really interested in my body though. I used to feel disconnected from it, like I didn't belong in this temporary shell. But then, I don't know, I decided to change that. I was compelled to start doing any kind of work where I am in motion and on my feet. I want to work with the body and do healing of some kind and know anatomy thoroughly. I have really changed my mind about the body, and once you work on grounding and being part of your body and really wanting to care for it, things really begin to change. That may just be my path, but I really recommend it to anyone!
Old 03-06-2014, 01:52 AM
Master
Brobian,

Yeah not too dissimilar to my experience. Although it took me a while to work out how, I always knew I was not like 'others'. This was/is somewhat confusing as my physical appearance is pretty much human-like.

Humans are very species-centric which serves to reenforce the differences.

Yeah don't disturb the local wildlife with too much of what you see, it only frightens them.

People talk about the idea of reincarnation, perhaps even citing a few 'past' lives. But really they have no concept of having lived countless lifetimes as all sorts of 'beings'. After a while it loses its purpose. If indeed we go round and round, waiting for the end of this life is futile, another will begin shortly. It's not time to get off the wheel (of reincarnation) as some Eastern traditions suggest, its time to do away with the wheel.

I feel your pain ...
Old 03-06-2014, 01:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Imber
I googled Old Souls and found Michael's teachings just like you said and oh my goodness how accurate it is! Scary accurate actually!

Wow--me too!

I think the only difference for me is, I am really tired, I really have never had any energy in this life, but I have a great desire to heal and find my second wind. I have this strong idea that I'm not finished here yet, and I want very badly to renew my energy and see this world into a new era. But it's slow work. Maybe I need to spend all this time resting.

I was told I'm in this life to just read other people's energy. I do feel that is important to me, but I don't know why. I need to take in the human condition for some reason. I suspect for future work perhaps.

I actually think I am between mature soul and old soul. I relate well with both. But feel perhaps at some point I had the choice to be at the end, and chose to keep going instead. It's very odd.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Wow. You expressed yourself in a way that I also see myself almost to a T.

Its a very haunting feeling, tho...isn't it? I've always felt like I just don't belong here. Like it wasn't my time to be here. The wrong era strikes a big cord with me.

I feel the same with people. I dont feel a connection or bond to anyone except my children. I've always felt a strong connection to animals. I , too feel peoples emotions, but I also feel the emotions of animals.

I've made so many mistakes in my life that I regret so badly, too. There's just the inner chaos in me that makes me feel like I don't really have a place anywhere. I may be an old soul, but Ialso tthink I am a lost soul. I've been striving very hard lately to make sense of it all.

Its a lonely existence, tho. No partner to talk to, to be in this life with. I gave up relationships several years ago out of simply being too scared anymore to open myself up to anyone. I've been burned so badly. I'm OK being alone, but sometimes I do yearn to share myself with the right person. It would have to be the right person, just like you mentioned. Anything less would cause too much pain and emptiness at this point. Not to mention them possibly not accepting me for who I am and trying to change me. That's all I have ever experienced. Never being good enough in their eyes. It has led me to believe I'm not worthy. So, for now, its best I'm alone.

Anyway, thanks for your post. It really hit home for me.

You have no flaws, not a single tiny little one. You were given your personality upon the very moment to which you were born onto this earth. Your characteristics the good and the ones society deems flaws make you a very unique individual. These are the very roots to the beautiful flower that is you. Actually, let's say we sit and watch a flower, a Rose if you will, as it slowly blossoms over time. As we watch it, it's life starts as but a tiny little seed, though threw time it grows and the, finally, it's beauty is laid out for the entire world to behold. You are akin to this flower because never again will there be a beautiful Rose exactly like you. You're so special that only your were allowed to be the flower you are.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:37 AM
yumi14

Thank you, brobian, that was so sweet of you to say. I know I am blossoming, yet I feel like the mistakes I've made in the past makes it a little too late for people to enjoy anymore. All I know is in the next life, I am determined to get it right and blossom sooner for everyone.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Imber

I knew it would be :)
Old 03-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
Wow--me too!

I think the only difference for me is, I am really tired, I really have never had any energy in this life, but I have a great desire to heal and find my second wind. I have this strong idea that I'm not finished here yet, and I want very badly to renew my energy and see this world into a new era. But it's slow work. Maybe I need to spend all this time resting.

I was told I'm in this life to just read other people's energy. I do feel that is important to me, but I don't know why. I need to take in the human condition for some reason. I suspect for future work perhaps.

I actually think I am between mature soul and old soul. I relate well with both. But feel perhaps at some point I had the choice to be at the end, and chose to keep going instead. It's very odd.

I see your a Solar Gemini like me :). May I ask what your Moon is?
Old 03-06-2014, 03:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Thank you, brobian, that was so sweet of you to say. I know I am blossoming, yet I feel like the mistakes I've made in the past makes it a little too late for people to enjoy anymore. All I know is in the next life, I am determined to get it right and blossom sooner for everyone.

The mistakes to which were made are done and these cannot be changed. They then need to just be accepted for what they are and then forgotten. You are allowed to make mistakes, that is the way of being human. I know that the only way you will bring bad karmic energy onto you is by the way you treat your fellow humans, how you treat life on our planet, how you treat our planet, and even how you treat yourself. Plus it isn't about having people enjoy you, not at all. It is about you enjoying yourself. It's about seeing yourself and accepting you for everything that you are.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
I see your a Solar Gemini like me :). May I ask what your Moon is?

Capricorn. Same as my ascendant.

Why do you ask? :)