Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Master
Lion's Gate opening starting tomorrow!

Today is "the Day out of Time", then tomorrow the new Cycle of Time begins. It's the planetary New Year.
The ancient people celebrated today as they knew they had to take a bit of a break before this new cycle began.

Then tomorrow the buildup of the Lion's Gate begins which peaks at 8-8 and is closed again on August 12th.
High incoming energies due to an alignment of planets, and as per usual it has much to do with getting prepped more and more for the ascension to 5D.
Which means letting go, old things can get stirred up so you can let go of them, and so on.
I sometimes find this an uneasy couple of weeks, but I hope this year's will be gentle on me!

Read more here by Celia Fenn. Really long article, I'm reading it with breaks in between reading session, haha.

http://www.starchildglobal.com/chann...oul-as-we-ene/

Great information, and a little easier to read as well, you find here. But bear in mind it was written in 2018 so IGNORE anything related to that, like eclipses mentioned, retrogrades and dates of those as these are not correct. The Lion's Gate information about what it is and does, however, IS CORRECT as this doesn't change. Neither do the dates of the Lion's Gate. always the same, every year.

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2018...-to-august-11/
Old 25-07-2019, 12:25 PM
Seeker

Thanks for the link, was an interesting read.
Old 25-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Guide

Thanks for sharing, FairyCrystal. This was an inspiring, powerful read! Hmmm...maybe that's why a lion visited my dreams recently.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Master
You're welcome!

@ Lucky, how beautiful! It is sure possible that you dreamt of a Lion because of this :) They're very important for the ascension process, both 'our' lions as well as the Cosmic ones.
They hold a lot of heart energy.
Old 28-07-2019, 03:06 AM
Guide

I quickly stopped into anothers thread, wondering if this was an exaggerated time or energy...just curious, because I don't really understand a lot of the energies going on with planetary alignment, and what have you.

Anyways, those dates, someone I had been seeing, supposedly a TF, if that exists - I don't think we're all meant to be with them in every life time, even if we're currently living in this life time at the same time, if that makes sense.

He had a court date on the 25th of July, and than a surgery on the 8th of August. I just saw these dates listed somewhere else online, as being significant, and than seeing you list them here.

As for myself, I feel like in the last 6+ months has been prep for a new alignment, I mean I know it all is, but, the craziness of this year, and the lessons I continuously needed to learn, have been harsh, but freeing..I feel like I am being set up for something bigger coming. Or at least the very places I have landed, and so every time when something happens, I try to take a hold of it, no matter how exhausted I am, because I cannot help but think spirit wants me to.

I hope to have a bit of a breather soon.

Last year this time, was an amazing time, just as the year before but than it all got turned upside down in about a month's time, and what a terrible year there after. I know that that won't be the case this time, I am getting my foundation set up for security.

I guess ironic, that HIS dates just happened to be those.

Thanks. Will give it a read. Going to fast in this time, too.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:30 AM
Master
We don't really get 'breathers' anymore. That was in the 3D and most is now 4D, including most of us. We have high incoming energies a few times a months now, used to be a few times a year.
I guess it's about learning to deal with it, to grow, to let go of what doesn't serve anymore and so on.
I've come to understand that it's important to stay very grounded and if you can get in touch with your Earth Star to then ground there.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank goodness a new thing is starting. These last weeks been hard.
Old 29-07-2019, 12:12 AM
Guide

This Mercury retrograde has been tough for myself and others around me, bringing all sorts of illnesses and opportunities to speak what I really feel instead of tip-toeing around other people's fragile egos. I think it was all prep for this lions gate! Oh, as I said above I had a dream of a lion, well last night I had another...this time a white lion walking slowly, and I saw it had a band of raw flesh around its midsection...yikes....I wonder what that means.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Master
The height of the Lion's Gate today!! How is everyone doing?
I'm doin remarkably well. For the first time in years it's not a hard couple of weeks :)
Old 08-08-2019, 03:26 PM
Guide

Glad you're feeling good FairyCrystal!

Emotionally and mentally I'm doing very well...strangely calm. For the first time I finally feel free of a certain nagging situation that has consumed much of my energy for the past few years, and what do you know...I just got a phone call with great news that the issue is close to being resolved!

However, my physical health (all sacral chakra related) has taken a beating since Mercury retrograde, and I can only hope it has all surfaced to be cleared (loooong overdue!). Some slight physical symptoms have returned over the past few days but the doctor I saw yesterday found nothing....hmmm.