Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-10-2020, 11:18 AM
Knower
Alien Patterns in Chart

Is anyone here familiar with this? I stumbled upon it a few months ago and am just revisiting the subject. What it is though is when one of the 4 outer planets (Saturn. Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.) Conjunct with either the Sun, Moon or Ascendant.

I am going to paste some things on it.

One of the outer planets is at or within 15 degrees of the Sun. This is a power alien construct.

One of the outer planets is at or within 10 degrees of the Moon. This is a vessel alien construct.

One of the outer planets is at or within 10 degrees of the Ascendant. This is an instrument alien construct.

One of the outer planets is at or within 7 degrees of the Descendant. This is a shadow alien construct.

One of the outer planets is positioned at a degree number that is the same as the ruler of the Ascendant or is within two degree of the same number. This is an Activator alien construct.

Mercury, Venus, Chiron or Jupiter (bridge planets) sits between the Sun, Moon, Ascendant or chart ruler and the outer planet within 10 degrees of each. This is a Bridge alien construct.

-------

I looked at my chart and I have Sagittarius Saturn & uranus conjunct my Sun (also sag) and about 12 degrees away I have neptune in capricorn - all 4 in the 6th house.

I went on to run some other charts to see how common it really is. I first ran my family. Neither my parents or my sister have any. My grandpa had a vessel pattern though. From the other charts I ran I would say maybe 50/50. Probably a little less but they aren't uncommon. A close friend of mine has 3 as well. A Uranian & Plutian power power (the one with the sun) and a neptunian vessel pattern (the moon)

I've seen a few charts with 2 patterns and everyone else had one pattern. To be fair, I was only applying the 1st 3 patterns with Sun, Moon & Asc as they are the most important and pack the hardest punch. I also only looked at about 15 charts both people I know & of famous people, the latter everyone seem to have one.

I don't know much more about this concept than that. I am searching for an articulate description of what it is exactly, like what are the differences between Power. Vessel & instrument, like how each is expressed and which planet is acting things out. I can definitely see how Uranus & Saturn traits have always been a part of my identity. Neptune, who knows. My neptune has always been kind of my Rouge planet. Other the opposition to my dark lilith(who otherwise is completely unaspected) and he also sextiles my 9 degree scorpio pluto & conjuncts Juno. He is the only planet, or anything else (besides juno) that is in a earth sign. The planet known for its dillusional nature is in the most practical & serious of the signs & the most mundane house. Kind of the exact opposite of where you would expect to find him, but there he sits. I am still trying to figure him out. He hasn't bothered me though so I havent gone into too much depth with my own neptune.

I have done little to no reading about this so I am still trying to interpret the little bit of info I can find on it. Anyways just sharing & see if anyone else has something to add here.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:05 PM
irisa

Hi,

pretty interesting! Never heard of this before.

Of course needed to find out for myself:

Pluto (12th house) conjunct Asc.
Neptune (3rd house sagg)) conjunct Moon (3rd house sagg.)

I often feel like sort of an outsider in my thoughts and feelings.

I also have (at least 1 Yod) with:
Pluto sextile Moon and both inconjunct Venus (in 8th house, conjunct Sun) plus (Neptune inconjunct Sun)

Wether i would believe in a Yod being special or not: i have weird feelings.

Long ago i, sort of spontaneously, had an awakening. Learned a whole part of my inner/real being, but the unknown made me very anxious.
Till today i still feel that what i found out about myself during that awakening is who and how i am ´supposed´ to be. It was a bizar and beautiful experience. Now i have to overcome that fear.

I think that is what my Yod is about. And now, reading about my alien vessel and alien instrument...that makes pretty much sense. Back then i dreamt so, so much, so vividly, so special, suddenly wrote poetry (without thinking), could see part of aura´s, orbs, shadows. Could feel things.
It feels like that´s where my strength is, but i have no guts...it would make me feel like an alien when i would live that all out....too much living in my head...

Thanks for posting this! Interesting and stirring things up again!